Vegas Paradise Casino Review
Vegas Paradise Casino Overview
Vegas Paradise Casino was founded in 2012 and operated by Progress Play Ltd. The casino is holding twin licenses of the UKGC and Malta Gaming Authority. Software at Vegas Paradise Casino is provided by ProgressPlay a white label gaming brand. The best thing about this casino are daily and weekly promos for the existing customers.
Bonuses and Promos at Vegas Paradise
- The Welcome offer is 50% on your first deposit up to 100£.
- Daily promos and Happy Hours – check your e-mail for the details and bonuses after signing in.
- Live dealer cashback – play Live dealer games and a cashback to your account on Mondays up to £300
Games and Software
The multi-software library at Vegas Paradise Casino features a wide range of games from world-recognized developers like Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, NetENT and others. All 230+ available titles are sorted into categories:
- Featured Games
- Casino & Live
Overall, this is a good selection of top games. Anybody may find their popular games unless you have a specific title or a slot you are after.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
The casino offers plenty of banking methods. All the deposits are processed instantly and can be done through:
- Debit cards
- Pay by phone – Up to £30.
- Neteller – You can deposit up to £25,000 once you confirm your bank details.
- Paysafecard – Up to £700.
- Trustly – Up to £700.
- Instadebit – Up to £5,000.
Speaking about the withdrawals, they are limited by the banking method chosen first and are processed within 1-3 days via e-wallets and up to 5 days if you used debit cards. The max withdrawal amount per account is £3000 per week and £6000 per month. The casino doesn’t charge any fees on withdrawals.