The Best Google Pay Casinos UK
Here is the ranking of online casinos accepting Google Pay.
Revision date: 03.08.2022
How to Make a Deposit in Google Pay Casino
Before you can experience how this payment method works, you should pick an online casino that meets your needs. On the list provided on this page, you’ll find the top-rated casinos that accept Google Pay as a payment solution.
Our team members have developed a list of the best Google Pay casino sites, leaving you with only one job — choosing your favourite and creating an account.
Of course, before heading to a casino site, you first need to activate the payment service by logging into your Google account and going to Payment Methods. Afterwards, you can connect your debit card with the GPay system and start the gambling adventure.
To start playing on your chosen Google Pay online casino, you need to do the following:
- Create an account by filling out the registration form with the necessary details.
- You can then go to the Cashier and choose the Deposit option.
- Pick the service from the list of available payment methods and enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Choose the connected debit card to activate the 1-tap payment process.
- The funds will instantly appear in your balance, allowing you to play the most popular games.
Google Pay Casino Security Details
Given that this payment method stems from Google, GPay started its journey as a trustworthy service. If you’re satisfied with the way Google protects your account, you can expect the same from its banking feature.
Google Pay is a secure payment method for a couple of reasons:
- It doesn’t share your card information — instead, a Google Pay casino in the UK receives an encrypted number to process the payment.
- GPay employs multiple security layers, including bank-level encryption that maintains all transactions private.
- You can remotely delete all the data even if you lose your phone. That way, no one can gain access to it.
Google Pay, coupled with the high-level security of renowned online casinos, means you have nothing to worry about. UKGS licenced online casinos will never share or misuse users’ sensitive information. You can relax and enjoy playing various games, knowing your card details and money are safe.
Google Pay Casino Restrictions
Google Pay casinos come with certain restrictions, mainly regarding their availability. Despite being present in circa 30 countries worldwide, it isn’t yet a popular payment option in online casinos.
Only a handful of UK online casinos offer Google Pay as one of their primary banking solutions. Still, more and more casino brands recognise the perks that come with using Google Pay and implement it on their websites.
On the flip side, if you’re using an iPhone, you may face certain restrictions. For example, you can use GPay on your desktop, but the app won’t be available for online casino transactions from iOS. In that case, you should switch to Apple Pay, which is also present in many UK online gambling sites.
Types of Casinos Where You Can Make Google Pay Deposits
One of the best things about the payment provider is that it doesn’t limit you to only one casino type. There are many variations of casinos that accept Google Pay, including the new UK live and mobile casinos. Below you’ll find short descriptions of each.
New UK Google Pay Casinos
Casinosters’ database is constantly updated as new casinos pop up on the ever-growing iGaming market. If they meet our high standards, they will find a place on this page as well. Even if you already have a favourite online casino, it can’t hurt to see what else is out there, especially if you’re trying to spice up your gaming adventure.
Given that this service is relatively new, the number of recently launched online casinos that accept the method will undoubtedly grow, and so will our list.
Recently, live casinos have made a boom in the UK iGaming market. Operators have created top-notch live casinos tailored for players who like real-time games using state-of-the-art technology and streaming services.
Although you can find the live dealer section on almost any online gambling site, playing in a casino specialising in live games will make it even more exciting. Coupled with easy-to-use GPay, these casinos are a perfect opportunity to experience Las Vegas from the comfort of your home.
Mobile gambling has been trending for quite a while, and it seems like it won’t stop any time soon. As this is a mobile-friendly payment method, it comes as no surprise that Google Pay is one of the preferred payment options in casinos dedicated to smartphones and other portable devices.
Thanks to the 1-tap function, you can instantly make Google Pay casino deposits via your mobile device and start playing engaging games immediately.
You can choose between two types of mobile casinos — app-based and browser-based. The former requires you to download a dedicated app from Google Play, while the latter is accessible via a mobile browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Regardless of the type, you’ll gain access to a plethora of gambling options.
Pros and Cons of Playing in a Google Pay Casino
Like any other payment method, this one comes with certain advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, if you’re not sure whether to choose this banking option, look at the pros and cons list we’ve put together — if anything, it’ll help you decide if Google Pay casino is the way to go.
Pros of GooglePay Casinos
- Bank-level security — Google Pay doesn’t share your personal or card info during transactions. Thanks to layered security and cutting-edge encryption, all sensitive data remains private.
- Instant deposits — Thanks to its efficiency, the service makes an instant transfer from your bank account to the online casino of your choice. That way, you can enjoy the best games of any Google Pay casino available in the UK as soon as you complete the transaction.
- No fees — One of the major pros of using Google Pay to fund your account is that the transactions aren’t subject to fees. Unlike bank transfers to a casino, Google Pay won’t charge a penny.
- Available for Android and iOS users — Although it primarily focuses on Android users, the payment service is also available to iOS users through their Google accounts. Even though the iPhone doesn’t support a Google Pay app, you can use your browser to make payments.
- Compatible with all debit card providers — You can connect several debit and credit cards to your GPay account and choose one to use for online casino payments. Many banks accept the service in the UK, making it easy to fund your account and enjoy games.
Cons of GooglePay Casinos
- No withdrawals — GPay doesn’t support withdrawals, which is one of its biggest flaws. However, there is a possibility that will change in the future — we’ll keep this page updated in case any changes come into force.
- A limited number of Google Pay casinos — You won’t come across as many Google Pay online casinos as those accepting PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller. Nevertheless, GPay is still young, so we can expect the number of Google Pay casino sites to grow in the future.
Does Google Pay Offer Withdrawals
Unfortunately, Google Pay casinos in the UK do not offer the option to withdraw winnings, which is one of the major disadvantages of this payment option. Of course, it doesn’t mean you’ll never see the cash-out feature in your account. You just have to follow the latest updates, and if the company decides to introduce one, you’ll be the first to know.
Fortunately, online casinos offer worthy alternatives you can choose when it’s time to withdraw the winnings you’ve collected. Some of the most popular options include:
- E-wallets like Skrill or Neteller are some of the best e-wallets available in hundreds of top-rated UK casino sites. With efficiency and bank-level security, they are common choices among UK players.
- ecoPayz — This payment method allows casino members to create a virtual debit card, connect it to their e-wallet, and make deposits and withdrawals without sharing personal data.
Best Alternatives to Google Pay Casinos
If you still haven’t decided if Google Pay is the right choice, the UK gambling scene is packed with other payment options, including:
- Apple Pay — We can call it a GPay counterpart, as it’s mostly reserved for iOS users. However, Apple Pay is still more widespread in the UK and has more users. Don’t worry though — both payment options function similarly and offer secure and fast transactions.
- Pay by Phone — If you want to avoid sharing any sensitive information with the casino, your best bet is to use Pay by Phone. The deposits will be charged to your monthly bill using this option, meaning you won’t need to disclose any banking details with the casino.
- Mobile-based e-wallets — With an increasing number of new mobile casinos, e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller offer mobile-centric options. They have gained popularity thanks to their ease of use, high-security levels, and efficiency.