List of the Best Casino Welcome Bonus Offers
With an abundance of options at your fingertips, it’s hard to decide which offer is the right fit. Luckily, you have us! We’ll walk you through everything you need to know about the sign-up offers and introduce you to some legit promotions.
In the end, you’ll know exactly how to pick the best casino welcome bonus UK.
- Over 700 games
- Unique Loyalty Programme
- Nice Welcome Bonus
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- £10 minimum deposit casino
- 35x Wagering requirements
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- Bonus is subject to 5x wagering requirement
- Great bonuses and promotions
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive for VIPs
- Numerous slot providers
- Instant play casino
- Pay by phone £3 minimum deposit
- No deposit £10 welcome bonus
- 20x wagering on bonus credits
- New casino, but part of 888 Holding
- Low minimum deposit
- Over 1,000 games to choose from
- Live dealer game offering
- Mobile-friendly platform
- £3 minimum deposit casino
- Bonus is subject to a 20x wagering requirement
- Downloadable App available
- £ 7000 per month of withdrawal limit
- Different currencies
- More than 500 games
What Is a Casino Welcome Bonus?
Any online casino you come across will offer some sort of a welcome deal. Essentially, it’s an incentive to interest players in creating an account and playing games. Depending on the casino and offer type, you can end up with either bonus cash or free spins.
These starter promotions are available to players only once after registration. Not to worry, though — online casinos are packed with ongoing incentives for players that have burned through the initial bonus.
Keep reading to find out more about the types of casino welcome bonuses available to new players in 2022.
Types of Welcome Bonuses Available in UK Online Casinos
Casinos boast many different bonus types that make them stand out from their land-based counterparts. To help players start their gambling adventures, they offer attractive promotions, with the most popular ones being deposit match, no deposit, and free spins offers.
In the following paragraphs, we’ll discuss each one in greater detail, after which you should be able to choose your favourite.
Deposit Match Bonuses
Match deposit bonuses are probably the most widespread casino promotion. Despite coming in various forms, they have the same role — to increase your initial deposit up to a certain amount. You’ll come across 100%, 200%, or even 500% match deposit offers that will boost your bankroll.
Just remember — these offers are called deposit match, meaning there is always a minimum deposit limit you need to respect. Once you start playing, you’ll use the money you’ve transferred, and afterwards, you’ll automatically move onto the bonus money and use it to gain more wins.
Any money you’ve made with the deposit offer will be labelled as bonus money. The funds will convert into withdrawable cash only after you’ve met the wagering requirements.
First Deposit Bonus
The first deposit welcome bonus is the most common promotional incentive found in online casinos. Upon making a qualifying deposit, players will receive bonus funds up to a certain amount.
With these funds, you’ll be able to explore the gaming collection and maybe even find your new favourite game.
Second Deposit Bonus
At times, you’ll come across online casinos that boast welcome bonus packages consisting of two or more deposit match offers. These promotions allow you to collect bonus funds on your second, and sometimes even third and fourth deposit.
After using the first deposit match bonus, you could continue playing with bonus cash and accumulate more wins. All you’d have to do is make another qualifying deposit, and the casino will do the rest.
Of course, you have to respect the order — you can’t skip the first deposit offer and only collect the second one.
No Deposit Bonuses
Needless to say, players are always on the lookout for a new online casino with free welcome bonus. If you ask casino enthusiasts, they’ll tell you that the no deposit offer is the most popular one. So, when you come across a deal like this, you’ll jump headfirst and grab it. Of course, we’re here to remind you to look at the fine print first.
While a no deposit bonus doesn’t require you to fund your account after registration, it has other conditions. Most commonly, you’ll be asked to verify your email, phone number, or even your identity.
The new casino welcome bonus comes in the form of free bonus credit or free spins. In any case, you’ll claim it upon registration and go on to explore the casino and use other available services.
Free Bonus Credit
If the casino promotes a no deposit bonus in the form of free credit, it means you’ll receive a certain amount of money as a “thank you” for signing up. However, unlike deposit bonuses, you won’t find large amounts of money — casinos typically feature £10 or £20 as free bonus credits.
Of course, you’ll need to respect the bonus terms — you can’t simply acquire the bonus and withdraw it for cash. First, you’d have to jump through a few hoops, such as wagering requirements, bet and maximum win limits.
Welcome bonus free spins are among the most popular promotions among players worldwide. You can collect them upon registration if they don’t require a deposit or after funding the account with a certain amount of money.
In any case, you’ll gain free rounds that will allow you to try out various slot games. In some cases, you’ll come across a free spins offer that applies solely to one game or a limited range of titles. In that case, you have to respect the terms and conditions to utilise the bonus to its fullest.
Depending on the free spins type, the money you collect from the offer can either be in the form of bonus funds or withdrawable cash.
Cashable and Non-Cashable Bonus Offers
Although you can easily understand the difference between cashable and non-cashable offers, it’s not something an operator will highlight. Of course, reading bonus terms and conditions will give you all the necessary information.
However, if you skip the fine print (which we don’t recommend), you’ll learn about this only when you try to cash out the money. So, what do cashable and non-cashable mean?
Simply put, a cashable bonus allows you to withdraw the winnings, while the non-cashable one doesn’t. Here’s an example to help you understand:
If you acquired a £100 offer and you’ve managed to collect £200 in winnings while meeting the wagering requirements, the cashable bonus would allow you to withdraw £300 in total. If the offer is non-cashable, you’d only cash out the £200 you’ve won.
How to Acquire the Online Casino Welcome Offers?
Given that the UK online gambling market is overflowing with casinos and sign-up bonuses, you might get confused trying to figure out how they work. That’s where we come in. We’ve created a simple step-by-step guide to help you understand how bonuses work and how to activate one.
Here’s everything you should do:
- Decide on the bonus type you want to collect and look at our list of selected new casino welcome bonus offers.
- Pick one, visit the official website via one of our links, and create an account.
- After filling out the registration form, make a qualifying deposit, if necessary.
- Then, check your new player profile to see whether the offer has been added to the balance.
- Now, you can use the bonus credit to explore the casino, play your favourite games, and improve your skills.
If the operator in question features a free welcome bonus casino offer, a deposit won’t be required. However, you’ll be asked to verify your email or phone number. Once you’ve done that, the bonus should appear on your profile.
Tips for Spotting the Best Casino Welcome Offers
As casino enthusiasts, we are always on alert for a new welcome deposit bonus. If we notice an enticing promotion, we’ll update the list and notify you. However, you can always browse the options yourself.
If you want to venture into the world of online casino welcome offers, here are a few pointers to help you pick the best one:
- Choose the bonus type — this should always be the first thing on the list. Given that the desktop and mobile casino welcome bonus comes in many forms, you should choose the one you like. Most commonly, you’ll find a deposit match bonus, free spins, or a no deposit bonus.
- Pay attention to promo codes — Certain online casinos will ask you to use a special code to activate the bonus. You can easily find one on our page.
- Beware of wagering requirements — Bonus wagering requirements vary from one casino to another. Still, you’ll have to meet them to withdraw the winnings you’ve made, unless You find a wager free casino bonuses.
- Mind the time limits — Every free online casino welcome bonus comes with a time limit. Some will last 30 days, while others will expire in a day or two. If you don’t plan to spend all your free time playing casino games, make sure to find a promotion with a more lenient expiration date.
- Check out the game selection — Often, an operator will limit the number of games you can play using the bonus money. For example, if you acquire a free spins bonus, you’ll only be able to play slots. In other cases, the casino can exclude certain games from the offer, which you should pay attention to.
Types of Games You Can Play With the Welcome Bonus
All casino promotions have terms and conditions. While some pertain to the wagering requirements and maximum betting limits, one stands out in particular — game restrictions.
Depending on the bonus type, you’ll be introduced to a range of games you can use the offer on. With deposit match bonuses, you can usually play slots and table games (roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat) from top-rated software developers.
However, a casino can also promote a bonus that applies only to one game. Most commonly, these offers come in the form of free spins and allow you to use them on a predetermined slot title, like Starburst or Book of Dead.
Although it may seem like an unfair limitation, if you have 500 free spins at your disposal, you’ll have many opportunities to trigger rewards and boost your gaming experience.
One other thing you should always look into in bonus T&Cs is game weighting. This term refers to the percentage of bets that will count towards meeting wagering requirements. You should know that roulette or live dealer titles don’t fully contribute towards wagering. On the other hand, slots typically have a 100% contribution rate.
Given that wagering requirements are an essential part of almost any promo, you should pay attention to game weighting as it can cost you the bonus funds and your winnings.
Common Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
If you’re just getting started with online gambling, you should learn that the small print under enticing new casino welcome bonus offers is crucial. These are the so-called bonus terms and conditions that follow every existing promotion.
Below are just some of the most important items you should take note of:
- Eligibility — You have to be older than 18 and a new casino member to be eligible for a welcome bonus.
- Minimum deposit — When it comes to match deposit offers, you need to respect the minimum deposit limit, typically starting at £10.
- Geo-restrictions — Only players located in the UK can acquire the bonus.
- Payment method limitations — Certain promotions exclude some payment methods from the offer. Usually, the restrictions apply to e-wallets, such as Skrill and Neteller, but sometimes, they cover a much broader selection.
- Maximum bet — This refers to the maximum bet amount you can place while using the bonus.
- Maximum withdrawal — Almost all promotions have a cap on winnings and impose maximum withdrawal limits. For example, if you win £150 with the bonus, but the maximum amount is £100, you’ll lose £50.
- Promo casino code — Some online casino welcome offers will be activated only if you use a special promo code.
- Game restrictions — Each offer’s terms and conditions will inform you which games you can or cannot play with free money.
- Bonus expiration date — A bonus will be valid for a certain period, so make sure you use it in time and complete the wagering requirements before it expires.
Pros and Cons of Using a Welcome Bonus
Having bonus money to start a new casino journey seems fantastic. However, each promotion comes with some downsides. To give you an accurate picture of what playing with bonus funds looks like, we’ve created a list of pros and cons. Take a look:
- An opportunity to explore the new casino — You can try out the games and see what else the casino has in store.
- More chances to win nice prizes — You won’t have to use large amounts of real money to win big prizes potentially.
- Extended gameplay — With bonus funds, you can enjoy your favourite games longer.
- Free no deposit offers — No deposit bonuses allow you to play games without using real money.
- Unlock various other offers — After the welcome deposit bonus or free spins, you will gain access to additional attractive promotions such as cashback or reload bonuses or collect points for loyalty programmes.
- Wagering requirements — Deals with high wagering requirements can turn your fun gaming adventure into a nightmare.
- Time limits — Unfortunately, bonuses will expire after a certain period.
- Withdrawal limits — You might not be able to cash out all the winnings if the casino imposes low withdrawal limits.
- Game limitations — The offer may exclude certain games.
- Restricted payment methods — Payments via Neteller and Skrill aren’t usually eligible for the bonus.
Choose the Best Casino Welcome Bonus and Start Playing
The online gambling scene is jam-packed with high-quality and reliable online casinos. We’ve searched far and wide to come up with a list of the best welcome offer casino sites. By thoroughly researching the UK market, we managed to find renowned operators that boast fantastic sign-up offers.
If you’re ready to start playing enthralling games, look at our list, take your pick, and enjoy!
FAQ`s About Best Online Casino Welcome Bonus Offers
- Why do casinos offer welcome bonuses?
- Online casinos in the UK offer welcome bonuses to attract new customers and give them a chance to try out various games, and decide whether they like them.
- How can I use a welcome bonus?
- Depending on the promotion type, you could use the bonus funds on various games. For instance, free spins are reserved for online slots, while the welcome deposit bonus allows you to decide which game you want to play. However, in this case, you should pay attention to game weighting, i.e., the percentage of bets placed in a select game that count towards meeting the wagering requirements. For example, slots contribute 100%, while at times, table games only cover 5%. You can always rely on each casino’s support team to help you out when necessary.
- What are wagering requirements and how are they applied in bonuses?
- Essentially, wagering requirements represent the number of times you need to wager the bonus amount before the winnings you’ve collected become withdrawable. Some online casinos have bonuses with no wagering requirements, meaning you can cash out the winnings as soon as you’ve used the bonus funds.
- Can I win real money with a welcome bonus?
- Yes, you can. Of course, before you can cash out the winnings, you must meet the bonus wagering requirements and respect other terms and conditions. Otherwise, you risk losing the money you’ve collected.
- Why is it rewarding for casinos to offer welcome bonuses?
- There are a couple of ways online casinos make money off sign-up bonuses. In the long run, operators hope that new players will turn into regular ones and invest their money in playing various games. Moreover, each casino bonus comes with specific wagering requirements that ensure players won’t simply collect the money and run.
- How can I find best welcome bonus casino?
- To define the best welcome bonus online casino, You will need to read and check lots of reviews from trusted sources, examine the TC`s from popular casino brands.