The Best New Online Casinos in the UK
Our database is continually being updated as new casino launches appear. It is our job to show you who they are, what bonuses they are offering, and which games you can play on there, and we take our responsibility seriously.
We will give the low-down on what you need to know - are new casinos safe and secure? - do they pay out promptly, and how good is their customer service and support? Please check the 2021 ranking of new UK casinos.
£1,500 Welcome Bonus + 150 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit £20
- Max Bonus Bet £5
- Winnings from spins capped at £50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- £10 minimum deposit
Deposit £10 Get 50 Sign Up Bonus Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
100%/£111 + 77 FS
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 70FS
- 18+ only.
- New customers only
- 35x wagering applies.
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- Simple deposit and withdrawal options
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is £5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- 18+ New customers only.
- Min deposit £10. Wagering 40x bonus.
- Max bet £5 with bonus funds. 100% bonus up to £100.
- Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse.
- No max cash out on deposit offers.
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller.
- Cachback 10% always
- Hosted over 2000 games
- Various banking options
- 18+ New players Only.
- £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus.
- 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days.
- 20 Spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 20 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games.
- Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit.
- Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded
- Mobile friendly casino
- One of the most competitive RTPs
- Multiple payment methods
- 18+. New players only.
- Available via Feature Game.
- FS(18p) locked to Cleopatra’s Prizes. Expires 7 days after registration.
- Winnings paid as bonus credit with x40 wagering requirement.
- Max withdrawal from bonus winnings is £50.
- Phone bill £3 depositing available
- No deposit Welcome Bonus
- Mobile compatible platform
- 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 50 Free spins.
- Free spins are playable on Starburst and will be credited in increments of 10 spins per day for 5 days following the first deposit.
- Min. first deposit £20.
- Max bonus £50.
- Max bonus bet £5.
- Max bonus cash-out £500.
- Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out.
- Game restrictions apply.
- Optimised for mobile devices
- Works with world-class game software companies
- Fast withdrawals
- First-time depositors only.
- Min deposit: £10. Max offer: £10 Bingo Bonus, 5 Free Bingo Tickets (on The Big £10,000) & 20 Free Spins (on a game of our choice).
- Promo Code: BONNIE. Bingo Bonus can be used in any room.
- Bingo Tickets and Free Spins are valid for 7 days.
- Bingo Bonus & Bingo Ticket winnings come with 4x wagering.
- Free Spins winnings are credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering and are capped at £2.00. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount.
- Good bingo selection
- 500+ of various slot games
- 3 pound deposit casino
- Flexible Welcome Bonuses
- No withdrawal limits
- Vast selection of games
- 18+. New Players only.
- New players at Mr Vegas are greeted with a 100% deposit bonus up to € 200 and 11 Free spins to spice up the start of the journey!
- Make sure to check the Terms and Conditions for these bonuses to get more information.
- T&Cs apply
- Various withdrawal methods.
- Software from leading providers.
- Attractive bonus program
Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. www.Gamblingtherapy.org
- 18+ New Players Only.
- 1 bonus offer per player.
- Min. deposit €20. Max. bonus bet is €5.
- Extra Spins on selected games only and must be used within 10 days.
- Winnings from Extra Spins credited as bonus funds and capped at €20.
- Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed.
- Welcome Offer is 200% match up to €500 plus 50 free spins on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to €800 plus 25 free spins on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to €500 plus 20 free spins on your 3rd deposit.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to x40 wagering the total bonus money, deposit and Extra Spins.
- Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution.
- Hosted over 1200 games
- Worlds biggest jackpots
- Premium quality type website
- Min deposit: £10. Max offer: 100% Games Bonus up to £10 & 10 Free Spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: AMBER.
- Any Games Bonus winnings, if applicable, must be wagered 60x before withdrawal.
- Any Free Spins winnings, if applicable, will be credited as bonus funds and capped at £1.00. FS are valid for 7 days and any winnings must be wagered 40x before withdrawal.
- Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering contribution varies by game.
- We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company.Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time (UK only).
- T&Cs apply
- Daily casino spins & exclusive treats
- Generous welcome bonus offer
- Personalized loyalty program
- 1st Deposit Bonus
- Minimum deposit: £10
- Wagering requirements: 40x bonus
- Wagering by slot manufacturers: Evolution Gaming 0%, Other 100%
- Deposit NOT LOCKED
- New players only
- New casino, but part of 888 Holding
- Low minimum deposit
- New players 18+ only
- AMinimum deposit is £10
- Bouns is subject to 30x wagering requirements
- Free Spins must be used before depositing funds
- Mobile friendly platform
- The best slots available
- Fast withdrawals casino
- First 3 deposit only.
- Min deposit £10. Max total bonus £500 & 150 spins.
- 30x wagering(dep+bonus). 30x on spins, 4x conversion, bonus and spins valid on selected slots only.
- T&Cs apply
- Live casino and table games
- Fast and reliable customer support
- Great welcome bonus
- Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 + 30 extra spins on 1st deposit
- 1 bonus offer per player.
- Min. deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5.
- Extra spins on selected games only- must be used within 72 hours.
- Wagering requirements: 40x
- Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus shall be removed.
- Terms apply.
- Big progressive jackpots
- Great welcome bonus
- Casino available in instant-play format
- 18+ New players only.
- Up To 50(18p) Free Spins (FS) awarded at registration.Up to 100 FS after first deposit via 3 deposit boosts.
- Dep1: Up To 20FS. Dep2: Up To 30FS. Dep3: Up To 50FS.
- Dep1: Up To 200% deposit match, £100 max bonus. Dep2: Up To 150% deposit match, £100 max bonus. Dep3: Up To 100% deposit match, £300 max bonus.
- 40x wagering requirement on bonuses and FS wins.
- FS have 7 day expiry. Deposit match 30 day expiry.
- Min deposit £10. Max withdrawal without deposit £50.
- Exclusive Cashmo slots
- Regular promotions
- Great first deposit bonus
- 18+ New players Only.
- £10 min deposit.
- £5 max bet using bonus.
- 40 x wagering applies.
- Bonus valid for 14 days.
- 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days.
- Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit.
- Max Free Spins winnings £100. E-Wallets excluded.
- Hosted more than 1500 games
- High withdrawal limits
- Various currencies accepted
Remain Current with the Latest Online Casinos
You need to keep abreast of what is going on with new casinos in the UK. Otherwise, you could be missing out on some great deals. Here are just a small sample of some recent and exciting launches.
Jackpot Village Casino
Everyone loves the word “jackpot.” It conjures up images of thousands of bright, shiny, coins, flooding out of slot machines, and at Jackpot Village Casinos, they offer players the chance to try their hands at 80 different, progressive, jackpot games.
Being licensed and regulated by the UKGC and the Malta Gaming Authority, fair play, and gamblers’ safety and security are assured.
It may not be the most original name for a casino, but Casino Casino does not offer the run-of-the-mill games that so many other of their peers do. Of course, all of the most popular games are there from top game developers, but they also have a number of superb games powered by Amatic Industries.
This new online casino offers a great line in mobile games, 635 in all, including 398 slots, 14 table games, and 7 jackpot games.
Mr Q Bingo and slots casino
You’ve probably heard of Mister Green, but have you heard of Mr Q? They launched just under 2 years ago, and their focus is on slot games and bingo. Mr Q casino offers an excellent no wagering welcome bonus, and all you have to do to claim it is sign up, quoting bonus code “V30,” and make a min deposit of £10. You will then be offered 30 wager-free spins on the Valhalla slot. They also extend a no deposit bonus.
Hyper Casino (read our review) burst on the scene just over a year ago. With a library extending to over 700 games from the leading gambling software studios in the world, Hyper’s offering is full of the games suitable for players of all skill levels, from newbies to seasoned gamblers.
All of their games are high-quality and are created with top features such as multipliers, bonus rounds, sticky wilds, and more, to challenge players.
The Pros and Cons of the Old Guard Versus those of the New Online Casinos
To get the maximum from your gambling activities, choosing a blend of well established and new online casino is the way to go. It allows you to enjoy the advantages that both have to offer while being aware of any disadvantages and avoiding them where you can.
The pros and cons of established casinos
Pros of well-established casino brands.
- Having been around for a while, established UK gambling brands have great experience to draw on.
- They already have an established reputation.
- Tried and trusted payment systems (deposits and withdrawals)
- Reliable Brand
- Good customer service
Online gamblers are a discerning breed, and if things like payment methods and customer service aren’t up to scratch, sub-standard online casino brands will not get the loyal following they need. Word spreads quickly.
- Established casinos can be stuck in a time warp.
- Game choice is sometimes a little stale.
- They are often reactionary rather than proactive.
- Slow to innovate
Online casinos that have been around a while sometimes get too complacent. They are steady and reliable rather than being new and exciting.
Now, let’s turn out attention to the brand new casino breed.
The pros and cons of using new launch casinos
Newness always stirs interest, but it does not necessarily guarantee being better than their already established peers. There are always two sides to any coin.
The pros of new launch casinos
- The expectation of trying something new
- State-of-the-art platforms`, easy to navigate and play
- Exciting new bonus offers and promotions
- New games
- Innovation – trying new ideas
- Cryptocurrency acceptance
The cons of new launch sites
- No history or reputation to go on
- An unknown quantity
- Unreliable Brands
- Personal data and financial detail doubts
- Payout speed uncertainty
- Customer support uncertainty
Although certain quantities are unknown with new launch casinos, it is only at the individual player level. If you have a favourite online casino review website you like to use, their professionals will have tested all aspects of the newest offerings.
The Importance of Reading Reviews of Brand New Online Casinos
All reviews are there for a purpose, and that purpose is to inform gamblers how trustworthy and user-friendly online casinos are. This covers both existing online casinos and new launches, although some review experts focus more on the latest UK casinos than others.
The important thing with any review is that it must be impartial. UK Gamblers not only want to know the best thing about casino that has recently appeared, they also want to know any bad points too. Reviews must be honest and accurate.
The first thing that should concern all players is safety and security. Gamers want to know that their personal and financial details are safe and that any cash transactions they are involved in are secure. From the player point of view, keeping eyes open for a new UK casino launch is to be recommended.
Online casino licensing and regulation
The United Kingdom Gaming Commission (UKGC) runs one of the tightest licensing practices in the world. If a casino based in the UK or anywhere else in the world is licensed and regulated by the UKGC, you can rest assured it is safe to play at.
Speed of payout
There is nothing more frustrating than having picked up a good win or jackpot, then being kept waiting before you can get your hands on your winnings. Speed of payout is one of the key issues and is something that any good online casino review must advise you on (check our fast payout casino list)
Look for the best bonuses
Having satisfied yourself that a casino is safe to play, the next thought that springs to most gamblers’ minds is what bonus deals and promotions a new casino is offering. This is particularly relevant to new casinos. Because they are the new kids in town, they have to work harder to attract customers away from existing brands, and the way to do that is by offering tempting bonus deals.
New players to a casino should expect to find some great welcome bonuses on offer. These can include no deposit, and matched deposit deals, with free spins.
New games and game choice
Variety is the spice of life – so the saying goes. It’s certainly true when it comes to playing games. Playing the same slots day in, day out, can get pretty tiresome. It’s the same with table games too.
Yes, every UK player has his or her favorites, which they will keep going back to, but it will soon get boring if there isn’t something different to try out. It’s why game choice on any online casino is so important to the gambler.
Players don’t want to have to keep on changing from one casino to another to play their games of choice. So a casino site must have a wide selection of games on offer, and any review worth its salt should give players a thorough game choice rundown.
Customer service and support
It doesn’t matter how good a new casino site is if its customer support and service aren’t top-notch. Issues with membership, moving money, payouts, problems with certain games, terms, and conditions; If a player has problems with any of these, they need someone to talk to who can get the issue sorted. If a review doesn’t report on customer care, don’t trust anything else it says.
Are New Online Casino Sites Trustworthy?
How long is a piece of string? That is the same thing as asking if new online casinos are trustworthy. The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of fraudsters and cybercriminals around looking for an easy mark, and the levels of sophistication they employ are very high. Anyone can get caught.
Online gamblers are, in fact, lucky in as much as all online casinos should be licensed and regulated. It’s the first thing a player should check on before becoming a customer. As far as a new casino UK licensed and regulated by the UKGC is concerned, the answer is yes, it will be 100% trustworthy.
As well as player safety and security, maintenance of a UKGC license means that online casinos must have their RNGs (Randon Number Generators) regularly serviced and checked, ensuring the fairness of all their games.
Latest Online Casino Trends in 2021
The UK online gambling industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the leisure and entertainment arena. Its rapid evolution is driven by the expectation of bettors looking for bigger and better challenges.
Already acclimatised to the high-tech, state-of-the-art gameplay that is typical at most online casinos, new launch casinos are constantly searching for innovative, exciting ideas.
As new arrivals strive to impress and find a niche, here are some of the trends you can expect to see in the coming months.
Personalising the player experience
As new online casinos seek to grow their customer bases by attracting new punters and retaining existing gamblers, we can expect to see them begin to personalise the player experience.
Other successful businesses like Netflix and Spotify have become market leaders by knowing what their customers enjoy and using AI technology to predict trends.
Brand new casinos are likely to adopt a similar strategy in an attempt to provide the perfect gaming environment and the most challenging games to nurture customer loyalty.
Taking mobile gambling to the next level
Mobile gambling is now a prerequisite for any new casino. More and more people are playing games using their mobile devices, and the mobile gambling experience will become even more reliable. One area we can expect to see an improvement in is live chat in gameplay, whereby casino users will be able to interconnect with each other more freely and easily.
We can also expect screen resolution to get even better, to the stage where it will not only rival that of conventional device play, but surpass it to where it will be the preferred go-to way of gaming for most players.
The advancement of technology
As technologies themselves continue to evolve, so too will new online casinos. Augmented and virtual reality are still in their infancies, and as they progress, and people buy more VR capable devices and accessories, this sector will really take off.
Payment methods too are sure to undergo a major overhaul. The arrival of Blockchain with its security and transparency will see more new casinos accepting cryptocurrencies, facilitating faster deposits and quicker withdrawals.
We can also expect to see more sportsbooks arriving on the scene and the expansion of the live gambling sector.
The Roles that Playtech, Microgaming, and NetEnt Play with Newly Launched Casinos
Choosing which game software provider to work with is a big issue for brand new online casinos. Some will develop their own games, and that is to be applauded. But the vast majority of new launches will work with one or more of the big three game designers. They are Microgaming, NetEnt, and Playtech.
Because of this, many new launches offer a very similar range of games, but this works in the player’s favour, as in order to stand out from the crowd, the casinos must offer bigger and better bonuses than their competitors in order to attract bettors.
Microgaming have been around since the very beginning of online gambling. They launched the first casino online. Since then, they have specialised in developing games and have launched more than 850 unique titles.
They did, at one stage, lose some ground to the competition as they struggled to compete with the constant improvements and innovations in graphics and gameplay. The recent launch of the Jurrasic Park 3D game has put them right back up there. Many brand new casinos order from Microgaming exclusive games to attract UK players.
Netent Games were established in 1966 and since then have built themselves a reputation as being one of the Online gambling industry’s best game software providers.
They currently provide over 200 games to play and have won a number of highly prized awards. They have produced some of the most popular games, including the likes of Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, and Mega Fortune. Their highly detailed 3D graphic work Is highly regarded, and they currently provide over 170 of the world’s premier online casino operators with games.
Playtech is probably the market leader in terms of online gambling software designers. They are particularly well known for their iPoker network and the production of over 500 various casino games.
They are the largest of the game designers and employ more than 5000 members of staff. In addition to the many great slot games they have designed, they are also involved with bingo, lottery games, and sports betting. UK brand new casino sites love them for simplicity and innovations.
Partnering with one or more of these leading game software designers is important for the credibility of any new launch online casino.
How to Sign Up at a New Casino Online
Whether it is a new online slots UK or a casino offering table games and sportsbook betting, the sign-up procedures follow a similar pattern.
The first thing you should know is that you cannot play at an online casino unless you have registered with them. Registration is necessary whether you are gambling for free or with real cash.
The legal gambling age to be accepted at British casinos or any other gambling website in the UK is 18. You will be expected to prove your identity, nominate which currency you prefer to play with, and which payment method you wish to use. If you are claiming a bonus offer, you will be asked to nominate it.
The Variety of Play Options
Any new online casino being launched is likely to offer you the full range of options when it comes to how to play. The list includes:
- Playing at a web-based casino via a desktop or laptop device
- Playing at a web-based or mobile casino on a mobile device
- Using all mobile devices, including iPhones. smartphones, iPads, and tablets
- Playing for free
- Playing with real money
- Playing slots, table games, and live dealer games
You can enjoy a top gambling experience whatever device you prefer play on.
Why You should Play at One of the Top, New Launch Online Casinos
Whether you are new to gambling or an experienced vet, playing at one of the top, new online casinos is a must. They offer the best bonuses, the best wagering, and non-wagering deals, and excellent RTP percentages.
FAQ`s about New Online Casinos
- Are the newest games available only on new lanch casinos?
- You will get a good variety of new games at top new online casinos - especially if the casino designs them itself. However, established casinos launch new games too
- How can I check a casino's licensing details?
- All legitimate online casinos will show their licensing details on their websites. You can usually find them at the bottom of the landing page.
- What is the best way to check the safety and security of a new online casino UK?
- The easiest way to check out a new casinos's safety and security is to find an online review. If licensed by UKGC, they should be safe.
- Do new casinos offer better RTPs?
- New online casinos will offer good RTPs but not necessarily the best. It's always wise to check out the competition.
- Which new 2021 online casino is best for winning real money?
- One of the best newly launched casinos for winning real cash is Queen Play.
- Do new casinos offer better bonuses?
- New launches tend to offer better bonuses because they need to entice gamblers away from their established competitors. However, there are no guarantees, and it always pays to shop around. Always check what terms apply.