List of TOP Independent Casinos in the UK
- The 80 chances are credited as £20 welcome bonus;
- Players can spin 80 times at £0.25 on the Mega Moolah;
- The min 1st deposit required is £1;
- For all subsequent deposits, the minimum is £10;
- 60x wagering
- 1£ Minimum Deposit
- 647+ casino games
- Various withdrawal methods
- New UK Customers only
- Bonus is subject to 35x wagering requirement
- Free spins are wager-free
- Not all games count towards wagering requirements. Please check game weightings
- Please gamble responsibly.
- Over 1,000 Games
- Perfect For VIP Players
- Withdrawals are unlimited
- 18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 + 30 extra spins on 1st deposit
- 1 bonus offer per player.
- Min. deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5.
- Extra spins on selected games only- must be used within 72 hours.
- Wagering requirements: 40x
- Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus shall be removed.
- Terms apply.
- Big progressive jackpots
- Great welcome bonus
- Casino available in instant-play format
- New players only.
- Up to 10 (20p) extra spins on Super Win 7s for 10 days.
- Winnings paid as bonus credit.
- Expire 00:00 every day. Max withdrawal from extra spins bonus winnings £200.
- Up to 200% deposit match of first deposit (Min £10).
- Max £100 awarded as bonus credit. 20X wagering on bonus credit.
- T&Cs apply.
- Perfect mobile experience
- No deposit welcome bonus
- Offers bingo and poker
What Makes a Casino Independent and What’s the Difference
Let’s talk about what a licence is in general. Licence is a document given and verified by an authorised body. It is a sign of safety, meaning all data is secure, and the website follows all the rules and requirements of the country. As a rule, information concerning licensing is put on the homepage.
UK independent online casinos differ from regular ones. They don’t operate under the UKGC licence but that doesn’t make them dangerous or illegal. Apart from GB licensing, the world has a lot to offer in terms of online gambling safety. A casino can acquire a licence in Curacao, Gibraltar, or Maltha, which also lets them operate in the UK. Such websites often use custom, exclusive platforms, which can bring players plenty of unique and unforgettable experience and games they never tried before. Mind that sometimes independent websites are risky and not recommended. But you’ll find none of those on our service. We’ve collected the list of independent casinos that can be trusted and used just as any UKGC licensed one.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Independent Casino Sites
Picking a gambling platform can be troublesome, and if you never faced independent casinos before, it can become even more confusing. But worries aside, let’s stick to facts! While deciding whether you want to be a client of an independent online casino, it is worth checking all pros and cons.
- Versatile alternatives. You widen your selection of options by including independent websites.
- Unique opportunities. Having more flexible taxation policies, international establishments usually provide bigger bonuses and sweet offers. A brand new independent casino can give away sums that big that you wouldn’t even believe they were true, without being a scam.
- Game variety. Custom platforms often allow to launch products that cannot be used on regular ones.
- Less personal data required. The best way to stay incognito and hide the traces.
- Safety. Licences from other countries guarantee your safety no less than UKGC.
- No limitations. Big, reliable websites usually allow higher bets and better wagering requirements.
- International Experience. Pick any website you like regardless of its origin. Play with foreigners and meet new people.
- Demo slots.This distinguishing feature of new independent casinos in the UK allows clients to try new games as soon as they’re out, with all the bonuses supplementing them.
- Limited methods of payment. Unfortunately, international platforms can be limited with the amount of methods available for payments and withdrawals to provide their own safety.
- Not locally authorised. The main disadvantage is the absence of a licence from British authorities.
- Regional barriers. Not every casino is available in Great Britain.
Get to Action
There are hundreds of online casinos in the UK, and you can only imagine how many of them are there, beyond it. The world is stuffed with choices, and not all of them are reliable. That’s the reason we’re here. Providing you with a list of safe options, we pursue our goal to ensure the safety of the online gambling community.
No need to waste your time scrolling through hundreds of terms & conditions pages. We’re here to help you out. Check our list of independent casinos. They’re all meticulously checked and studied. All you gotta do is make a choice. Your money is just one click away!
- Is it safe to be a client of an independent casino?
- Safety is one of the important aspects to consider. Choose only verified casinos to protect yourself from scammers.
- Am I breaking the law, using independent UK casinos?
- No, gambling websites licenced in Curacao, Gibraltar, or Maltha are allowed to function in the UK. Choices from our website are just as safe as UK licenced one (if not more).
- Are there any special offers and bonuses provided by independent casino sites?
- As a rule, the bonuses of such casinos are much higher due to different taxation. They offer bigger deposit bonuses and additional free spins for clients.
- If there are some issues to solve, who can I contact?
- If there are some problems or unclear things, you can contact the betting site’s offshore regulator. Find some information directly on the homepage of the chosen website.
- What is considered to be the best independent slots casino?
- It depends on a person. We provide the list of the most trusted and profitable websites to choose from. Get acquainted with top websites, pick your favourite game, and enjoy cool time spending.