List of TOP Independent Casinos in the UK
- £ 7000 per month of withdrawal limit
- Different currencies
- More than 500 games
- Fast and secure banking methods
- Top quality added-sportsbook
- State-of-the-art live casino
- 10x Wagering Requirement
- Over 400+ Netent games
- Excellent customer service and support
- Low stakes live dealer games
- Large selection of games
- iOS and Android app available
- £1 Deposit to get 80 Free Spins
- 647+ casino games
- Various withdrawal methods
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- Generous bonus offers
- Great selection of online casino games
- £5 Deposit Casino
- Large game catalogue
- Secure website
- Generous bonuses
- Instant play casino
- Hosted over 700 Netent games
- Live dealer room available
- No download required - instant play casinos
- Fair gaming certified by eCOGRA
- Mobile-friendly platform.
What Makes a Casino Independent and What’s the Difference
Let’s talk about what a licence is in general. A licence is a document given and verified by an authorised body. It is a sign of safety, meaning all data is secure, and the website follows all the rules and requirements of the country. As a rule, information concerning licensing is put on the homepage.
UK independent online casinos differ from regular ones. They don’t operate under the UKGC licence, but that doesn’t make them dangerous or illegal. Besides GB licensing, the world has much to offer regarding online gambling safety. A casino can acquire a licence in Curacao, Gibraltar, or Maltha, which also lets them operate in the UK. Such websites often use custom, exclusive platforms, which can bring players plenty of unique and unforgettable experiences and games they never tried before. Mind that sometimes independent websites are risky and not recommended. But you’ll find none of those on our service. We’ve collected the list of independent casinos that can be trusted and used just as any UKGC-licensed one.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Independent Casino Sites
Picking an online casino can be troublesome, and if you have never faced independent casinos before, it can become even more confusing. But worries aside, let’s stick to facts! While deciding whether you want to be a client of an independent online casino, it is worth checking all pros and cons.
- Versatile alternatives. You widen your selection of options by including independent websites.
- Unique opportunities. International casinos usually provide bigger bonuses and sweet offers with more flexible taxation policies. A brand new independent casino can give away sums that big that you wouldn’t even believe they were true without being a scam.
- Game variety.Custom platforms often allow the launch of products that players cannot use on regular ones.
- Less personal data is required. The best way to stay incognito and hide the traces.
- Safety. Licences from other countries guarantee your safety no less than UKGC.
- No limitations. Big, reliable websites usually allow higher bets and better wagering requirements.
- International Experience. Pick any website you like, regardless of its origin. Play with foreigners and meet new people.
- Demo slots.This distinguishing feature of new independent casinos in the UK allows clients to try new games as soon as they’re out, with all the bonuses supplementing them.
- Limited methods of payment. Unfortunately, international casinos can be limited by the methods available for casino payments and withdrawals to provide their safety.
- Not locally authorised. The main disadvantage is the absence of a licence from British authorities.
- Regional barriers. Not every casino is available in Great Britain.
Brand New Independent Casino Sites Worth Your While
Since one of the driving forces behind iGaming is innovation and technological advancement, obviously, new online casinos are a huge topic as well. Luckily new independent casino sites are popping up all the time, and when one stands out, we try it out for ourselves.
Below we want to tell you which brand-new independent casino sites have left us speechless. These are our three favourites:
- Lucky Thrillz: This online casino is so new it’s still got the sticker on. It was launched in 2020 by the prestigious Aspire Global International group. The impressive thing about this new casino is that it features 900+ games for both real money and free. Then you can get your hands on a 100% bonus of up to £200 and 100 free spins. As if that wasn’t enough, Lucky Thrillz also invests heavily in security, which is why it has two licenses and an excellent 96.60% RTP.
- ICE36 Casino: With an even higher RTP than Lucky Thrillz, ICE36 has arrived to shake up the entire UK iGaming market. This online casino boasts a 100% bonus of up to £50 along with 36 free spins, payouts that are secure and lightning fast, and the support of the Skill On Net Ltd group to ensure that all software providers and licenses are in place.
- Mega Casino: If you like things big, then Mega is your word. With over 2,000 slots, including jackpots and Megaways, this new online casino is an idyllic oasis for gamblers. The site also has a 100% welcome bonus of up to £50 or 100 free spins for the world’s most famous slot called Book of Dead. Given that there are so many games and bonuses, Mega Casino has also made things easy when it comes to payment methods, with minimum deposits of £10 and quick and easy withdrawals.
Reliable & Modern Payment Methods
Payment methods occupy a tremendous place in an age where everything is digital. The most innovative industries know this all too well, and that’s why the payment methods section of iGaming is packed.
Especially since the emergence of cryptocurrencies, deposits and withdrawals at independent online casinos have never been the same. Now there is the possibility to play with utmost security, transfer money instantly and even maintain anonymity as much as possible.
Being prudent yet curious players ourselves, these are some of the payment methods we use whenever available:
- Trustly: Use your Bank ID and play without an account on the independent casinos UK. Trustly is the perfect payment method for security, convenience, and instant payments.
- Bitcoin: As we just said, cryptocurrencies have arrived and are here to stay. BTC is obviously the biggest crypto casino representative, and the iGaming industry has endorsed it. There are now games and even exclusive bonuses for this and many other cryptocurrencies.
- Paysafecard: Sometimes, you just don’t feel like entering bank details, especially if you don’t know a casino site. That’s why it’s worth getting a Paysafecard; enter the digits when depositing and play without sharing any financial details.
Get to Action
There are hundreds of online casinos in the UK, and you can only imagine how many of them are there. The world is stuffed with choices; not all are reliable. That’s the reason we’re here, providing you with a list of the top 20 online casinos in the UK. We pursue our goal to ensure the safety of the online gambling community.
No need to waste your time scrolling through hundreds of terms & conditions pages. We’re here to help you out. Check our list of independent casinos. They’re all meticulously checked and studied. All you gotta do is make a choice. Your money is just one click away!
- Is it safe to be a client of an independent casino?
While independent may not sound like the most reliable term in iGaming, we can assure you that they are 100% secure. Independent casinos are regulated just like any other by gambling authorities, which, together with testing agencies and support organisations, regulate each operator. Furthermore, independent casinos also employ high-security measures, such as the latest SSL encryption, for the well-being of every player.
- Am I breaking the law by using independent UK casinos?
No, gambling websites licenced in Curacao, Gibraltar, or Maltha are allowed to function in the UK. Choices from our website are just as safe as the UK-licenced ones (if not more).
- Do independent casino sites provide any special offers and bonuses?
As a rule, the bonuses of such casinos are much higher due to different taxation. They offer bigger deposit bonuses and additional free spins for clients.
- If there are some issues to solve, who can I contact?
You can contact the betting site’s offshore regulator if there are some problems or unclear things. Find some information directly on the homepage of the chosen website.
- What is considered to be the best independent slots casino?
It depends on the person. We provide a list of the most trusted and profitable websites to choose from. Get acquainted with top websites, pick your favourite game, and enjoy cool time spending.