Top Apple Pay Casinos in the UK
If you’re looking for the best casino sites with Apple Pay, we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top-rated casinos that offer stellar service with the best benefits.
Revision date: 18.08.2022
What is Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a digital payment software that allows contactless payments for offline and online services. Being Apple-exclusive, you can only use it on iOS mobile devices supported by various iPhone casino apps, such as iPhone 6 and newer models, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac computers.
To deposit in Apple Pay online casinos, players need to connect their card with a selected device(s), choose Apple Pay as a preferred payment method in an online casino, and use face or touch ID to authorise the transaction.
Since the transaction is made through the Apple Pay app, you won’t need to share your personal or banking information with the casino website. What’s more, the user identification software ensures your banking details are protected, and only you can authorise payments made with this service.
Apple Pay works with most British banks and cards, but make sure to avoid credit cards as they have been restricted for use in real money online casinos by the UK Gambling Commission. Players can still use debit cards such as Visa, Maestro, and Mastercard, as most casinos with Apple Pay will accept these.
Pros and Cons of Playing in Apple Pay Casinos
Every payment system has its advantages and drawbacks. Let’s take a look at the main pros and cons of Apple Pay.
- Information security
In contrast to traditional payment methods, players don’t need to share personal information with the operator when depositing in Apple Pay online casinos.
- Touch and face ID protection
All Apple Pay casino payments need to be authorised with a unique touch ID or face ID, so no one except you will have access to the funds.
Once you set up your Apple Pay account and connect it with your card, you can make online payments in just a few touches.
- Fast transactions
Once you authorise the transaction, the funds will appear in your casino account within a few minutes, ready to be wagered on your favourite games.
- No fees
Apple Pay doesn’t charge transaction fees, unlike many other payment processors.
- Works with most UK banks and credit cards
Apple Pay allows players to use various debit cards issued by the majority of British banks.
- No withdrawals
Unfortunately, casinos accepting Apple Pay currently allow only deposits made with this payment method.
- Exclusive to Apple devices
Apple Pay software is available only to users of Apple mobile devices.
- Scarcity of casinos with Apple Pay
Currently, not all British casinos allow using this payment method, though their number is continuously growing.
How to Make Online Casino Payments Using Apple Pay
Before topping up your account in your favourite Apple Pay casino UK, you’ll need to connect your banking card to Apple Pay. Once your account is settled, just follow these steps to deposit money:
- Pick one of the best Apple Pay casinos you’d like to play in and create an account.
- Log into your account using your credentials and visit the Cashier section.
- Go to the Deposit tab and select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Select the amount you would like to deposit.
- Sign in to your Apple Pay account and use your face ID or touch ID to authorise the payment.
The funds will be credited to your account within a few minutes at the latest, and you can use them immediately.
Depositing in casinos accepting Apple Pay is easy, fast, and secure. As you’re not sharing your personal or banking information with the website, it stays completely safe from unauthorised access. Using touch ID and face ID further increases the security of your funds and personal data, as no one else can gain access to them. Payments are processed almost instantly and without any fees.
Top Apple Pay Online Casinos
While it is true that not many casinos offer Apple Pay at the moment, you can still find a considerable amount of gambling websites accepting this banking option. For this reason, we’ve reviewed all Apple Pay online casinos that accept British citizens and compiled a list of the most reliable sites you can play on.
Here are the main features you can expect to find in all casinos from our list:
- Licensed and secure — All Top Apple Pay casinos on our list hold at least one operating licence issued by one of the most reputable licensing bodies in the iGaming world — the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. These sites also run strict security protocols such as SSL encryption, firewalls and remote servers to protect user data.
- A generous offer of bonuses and promotions — One of the main selling points of any gambling website is its range of promotions. Every casino on our list has a welcome bonus for new players and many other regular members’ promotions. You can expect to find free spins, loyalty programmes, reload, and additional bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements.
- A great selection of games — Apple Pay casino sites that we recommend all contain diversified gaming portfolios with hundreds and thousands of games, including state-of-the-art slots, table games, live casino and more. We’ve also made sure to pick up only those casinos that offer titles from the best software providers in the industry.
- Accessible on mobile devices — Our top casinos are perfectly optimised for access on mobile devices (like iPad casino games) or have standalone apps you can use to play games on the go.
As the number of casinos that accept Apple Pay increases, we’ll keep updating this list so that you can access the latest information.
Alternatives to Apple Pay for Casino Payments
Apple Pay is a fantastic choice for making casino deposits. Still, it doesn’t enable withdrawals, and not all casinos accept it yet, so players may sometimes need to turn to alternative payment methods. UK citizens have an abundance of options, but we’ll mention some of the most popular ones.
- Neteller is one of the most popular e-wallets for online casino payments. Players can use Neteller to transfer funds from their cards or bank accounts directly to their casino accounts, making fast deposits and withdrawals. This payment method is safe and secure as the service runs security protocols to protect user data.
- Skrill is right up there with Neteller in terms of its popularity among online casino fans. Many casinos catering to UK citizens accept it, and casino members gladly use it for its speed, convenience and low fees. Security is an added benefit of this payment method since you don’t need to share personal information with the casino to complete the transaction. Most casinos allow players to withdraw their winnings using Skrill.
- Boku is one of the fastest and most convenient payment methods you can currently use in online casinos. It differs from other payment methods in that you only need to insert your mobile phone number to make a casino deposit. Once you receive the verification SMS and confirm the deposit, the funds will instantly appear in your casino account. Unfortunately, players can’t use this method to withdraw money.
- PayPal has long been known as a fast, safe, and secure way to pay for casino services. To use it, a player must create an account, connect it to their debit card or a bank account and transfer the preferred sum. Once your PayPal account is set up, you can use it to deposit money in just a few clicks. PayPal may sometimes charge fees, but they are usually low. It also supports casino withdrawals.
How to Find and Play Casinos that Accept Apple Pay
Although relatively new, Apple Pay is gaining popularity in online gambling, so the number of casinos accepting Apple Pay is on the rise. This payment method’s versatility, security, speed, and convenience make it stand out from the competitors.
Our list of the best Apple Pay casinos allows British punters to find a casino that will fulfil all of their demands. Select one of them and enjoy great bonuses, tons of games, and all of the benefits of Apple Pay payments today.