Top-Rated Apple Pay Casinos in the UK
Although Apple Pay is relatively new, it has already become one of the most popular casino payment methods among British online gamblers. What’s more, the number of Apple Pay casinos in the UK is on the rise. This method of payment provides data security, fast transactions and hidden commission free.
If you’re looking for the best casino sites with Apple Pay, we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top-rated casinos that offer stellar service with the best benefits.
Win up to 500 FS
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies to claim bonus offers
- Bonus is subject to a 30x wagering requirement
- Various games contribute differently towards playthroughs
- Gamble responsibly
- 0-24 hour withdrawal timeframes
- 80+ jackpot games
- Software from NetEnt & Playtech
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
100%/£10 + 20 FS
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum of £5 is required to qualify for the bonus
- Free Spins is subject to a 40x wagering requirement
- Bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Different game contributions apply
- Please gamble responsibly.
- £5 minimum deposit
- Up to 50 daily spins
- Offers Mobile Games
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit £10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- Low minimum deposit
- No deposit required & new players only.
- Claim from “My Offers” within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry.
- 10 free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash.
- New players only across two deposits.
- Cash rewards: 7 days from registration to opt-in from “My Offers” page & each with 7 days wagering.
- Deposit £10, £25 or £50 & wager 35x.
- Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary.
- Instant play casino
- Hosted over 700 Netent games
- Live dealer room available
- New players only.
- Extra Spins (FS) expire in 14 days.
- FS wins credited in bonus.
- FS & bonus valid for selected games only.
- Bonus wins capped at £500.
- 30x wagering -req. UK only – deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time.
- Full T&Cs apply.
- £1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- £10 minimum deposit
- 1st Deposit Bonus
- Minimum deposit: £10
- Wagering requirements: 40x bonus
- Wagering by slot manufacturers: Evolution Gaming 0%, Other 100%
- Deposit NOT LOCKED
- New players only
- New casino, but part of 888 Holding
- Low minimum deposit
- New UK Customers only
- Min deposit £10
- 100% bonus up to £150
- 15 Free Spins on Book of Dead spin value=£0.10 +85 Free Spins on Aloha Christmas spin value=£0.10
- Min 35x wagering
- Bonus code: NOVIXMAS100
- Skrill & Neteller deposits Excluded
- Bonus & Free Spins Valid for 30 days
- Please gamble responsibly.
- Over 1,000 Games
- Perfect For VIP Players
- Withdrawals are unlimited
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- 18+ New players only.
- Bonus amounts will be automatically forfeited if the Bonus Money on the account reaches below £0.10.
- Qualifying deposits for any campaign that requires them must be made as a single transaction; multiple deposits do not qualify.
- All offers are only valid once per customer, computer, IP address or household.
- If any rewards are not credited in due time, please contact our backup team immediately on live chat so they can be credited manually.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- 18+. New depositors only.
- UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10.
- 10x wagering on free spin winnings.
- Free Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days.
- Excludes deposits made via Skrill, Entropay and Neteller.
- Live games available
- Over 400+ Netent games
- Excellent customer service and support
Apple Pay is a digital payment software that allows for contactless payments of offline and online services. Being Apple-exclusive, you can only use it on iOS mobile devices supported by various iPhone casino apps, such as iPhone 6 and newer models, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac computers.
To deposit in Apple Pay online casinos, players need to connect their card, choose Apple Pay as a preferred payment method in an online casino, and use face or touch ID to authorise the transaction.
You won’t need to share your personal or banking information with the casino website since the transaction is made through the Apple Pay app. What’s more, the user identification software makes sure your banking details are protected, and only you can authorise payments made with this service.
Apple Pay works with most British banks and cards, but make sure to avoid credit cards as they have been restricted for use in real money online casinos by the UK Gambling Commission. Players can still use debit cards such as Visa, Maestro, and Mastercard, as most casinos with Apple Pay will accept these.
Pros and Cons of Playing in Apple Pay Casinos
Every payment system has its advantages and drawbacks. Let’s take a look at the main pros and cons of Apple Pay.
- Information security
In contrast to using traditional payment methods, players don’t need to share personal information with the operator when depositing in Apple Pay online casinos.
- Touch and face ID protection
All Apple Pay payments need to be authorised with a unique touch ID or face ID, so no one except you will have access to the funds.
Once you set up your Apple Pay account and connect it with your card, you can make online payments in just a few clicks and touches.
- Fast transactions
Once you authorise the transaction, the funds will appear in your casino account within minutes, ready to be wagered on your favourite game.
- No fees
Unlike many other payment processors, Apple Pay doesn’t charge any transaction fees.
- Works with most UK banks and credit cards
Apple Pay allows players to use various credit and debit cards issued by most British banks.
- No withdrawals
Unfortunately, casinos accepting Apple Pay currently allow only deposits made with this payment method.
- Exclusive to Apple devices
Apple Pay software is available only to users of Apple mobile devices.
- Scarcity of casinos with Apple Pay
Currently, not many British casinos allow the use of this payment method.
How to Make Online Casino Payments Using Apple Pay
Before topping up your account in your favourite Apple Pay casino UK, first you’ll need to connect your banking card to Apple Pay. Once your account is settled, just follow these steps to deposit money:
- Pick the best Apple Pay casino you’d like to play in and create an account.
- Log into your account using your credentials and go to the Cashier section.
- Go to the Deposit tab and select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Select the amount you would like to deposit.
- Sign in to your Apple Pay account and use your face ID or touch ID to authorise the payment.
The funds will be credited to your account within a few minutes at the latest, and you can use them right away.
Making a deposit in сasinos accepting Apple Pay is easy, fast, and secure. As you’re not sharing any of your personal or banking information with the casino, it stays completely safe from any unauthorised access. Using touch ID and face ID further increases the security of your funds and details, as no one else can gain access to them. Payments are processed almost instantly and without any fees.
Unfortunately, Apple Pay casinos don’t currently enable the possibility of withdrawing money, so players have to find alternative payout methods.
Top Apple Pay Casinos in the UK
While it is true that not many casinos offer Apple Pay at the moment, it is still a considerable number for a player who’s trying to find the ones who do. For this reason, we’ve reviewed all Apple Pay online casinos that accept British citizens and compiled a list of the most reliable sites you can play on.
Here are the main features you can expect to find in all casinos from our list:
- Licensed and secure — All Top Apple Pay casinos on our list hold at least one operating licence issued by one of the most reputable licencing bodies in the iGaming world — the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. These sites also run strict security protocols such as SSL encryption, firewalls and remote servers to protect user data.
- A generous offer of bonuses and promotions — One of the main selling points of any gambling website is the range of promotions it offers. Every casino on our list offers a welcome bonus for new players and a plethora of other promotions for regular members. You can expect to find free spins, loyalty programmes, reload, referral, and additional bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements.
- A great selection of games — Apple Pay casino sites we recommend contains diversified gaming portfolios with hundreds and thousands of games, including state-of-the-art slots, table games, live casino and more. We’ve also made sure to pick out only those casinos that offer titles provided by the best software providers in the industry.
- Work on mobile devices and platforms — Our top casinos are optimised for access on mobile devices (like iPad casino games) or have standalone apps you can use to play games on the go.
As the number of casinos that accept Apple Pay increases, we’ll keep updating this list so you can have access to the latest information.
Alternatives to Apple Pay for Casino Payments
Apple Pay is a fantastic choice for making casino deposits. Still, it doesn’t enable withdrawals, and not a lot of casinos accept it yet, so players may sometimes need to turn to alternative payment methods. UK citizens have an abundance of options, but we’ll mention the most popular ones.
- Neteller is one of the most popular e-wallets for online casino payments. Players can use Neteller to transfer funds from their cards or bank accounts directly to their casino accounts, making fast deposits and withdrawals. Using this payment method is completely safe and secure as the service runs security protocols to protect user data.
- Skrill is right up there with Neteller in terms of the popularity it enjoys among online casino fans. Many casinos catering to UK citizens accept it, and casino members gladly use it for its speed, convenience and low fees. Security is an added benefit of this payment method since you don’t need to share any personal information with the casino to complete the transaction. Most casinos allow players to withdraw their winnings using Skrill.
- Boku is one of the fastest and most convenient payment methods you can currently use in online casinos. It differs from other payment methods in that you only need to supply your mobile phone number to make a casino deposit. Once you receive the verification SMS and confirm the deposit, the funds will appear in your account instantly. Unfortunately, players can’t use this method to withdraw money.
- PayPal has long been known as a fast, safe, and secure way to pay for casino services. To use it, a player must create an account, connect it to their credit or debit card or a bank account and transfer some money to it. Once your PayPal account is set up, you can use it to deposit money in just a few clicks. PayPal may sometimes charge some fees, but they are usually low. It also supports casino withdrawals.
How to Find and Play Casinos that Accept Apple Pay
Although relatively new, Apple Pay is gaining increasing popularity in online gambling and the number of casinos accepting Apple Pay is on the rise. This payment method’s versatility, security, speed, and convenience make it stand out from the competition.
Our list of the best casinos with Apple Pay allows British punters to find a casino that will fulfil all of their demands. Select one of them and enjoy great bonuses, tons of games, and all of the benefits of Apple Pay today.
FAQ`s about Apple Pay Casinos
- Is it safe to play in casinos with Apple Pay?
- Yes, Top Apple Pay casinos are absolutely safe to play in, as long as you choose a reliable operator, such as the ones we recommend. These online casinos are properly licenced by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of your data.
- Can I use Apple Pay in all online casinos?
- Unfortunately, you can’t. Apple Pay has been launched relatively recently, and not many casinos have yet embraced it. Consult the list above for a selection of the best online casinos accepting Apple Pay at the moment.
- Am I eligible for a bonus if I use Apple Pay?
- Yes, you are. Many Apple Pay casinos offer generous bonuses and promotions to players who make deposits using this payment method.
- Can I withdraw money from a casino using Apple Pay?
- Unfortunately, this is not an option. Players can’t currently request withdrawals via Apple Pay.
- What are Apple Pay minimum and maximum deposit limits?
- Apple Pay imposes no limits on the transactions you make with it. However, every Apple Pay casino has its own banking policy that involves specific deposit limits. The card or the bank connected to your account may also impose some restrictions. Therefore, make sure you read the fine print before attempting to make a deposit.
- Do I have to pay any fees if I use Apple Pay?
- No, you don’t. Apple Pay deposits do not have any hidden fees. If you choose this payment method to top up your account, the operator will spare you the transaction fees many other payment processors charge.