No Wagering Casinos in the UK
Wagering requirements refer to the numb...er of times a player needs to wager the amount of the bonus or winnings associated with it before those funds can be withdrawn as real money. With wager free bonus deals, no such requirements apply. Whatever you win is yours to take home. The good thing is that you’ll find quite a few great no wagering casinos out there.
TOP 10 No Wagering Casino Sites
- Hosted over 700+ Games & Slots
- Best football odds on sportsbook
- High withdrawal limit
- Ongoing promotions and free comp points for rewards
- Live casino gaming available
- £5 min deposit casino
- 10x Wagering Requirement
- Over 400+ Netent games
- Excellent customer service and support
- 35x Wagering requirements
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- Flexible Welcome Bonuses
- No withdrawal limits
- 35x wagering requirement
- Pay by phone £3 minimum deposit
- No deposit £10 welcome bonus
- 20x wagering on bonus credits
- Top-Notch Mobile App
- High Slot RTP
- eCOGRA certified
- £1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Welcome package is subject to a 30x wagering requirements
Claim the Best Casino No Wagering Offers
If you wonder why a casino offers no wagering requirements on its bonuses and what the gimmick is there, know that you might be onto something. Namely, it is a risky proposition to offer players a chance to win much more than what they invested in the first place. However, it is one of the most efficient strategies for attracting prospective players and proving your worth. The best casino sites no wagering requirements will usually balance the fact that they don’t impose these requirements with other terms and conditions of using the bonus.
This is the reason why finding a proper no wagering casino UK could be a daunting task. The following list is packed with casinos hosting the best no wagering deposit bonuses and other freebies requiring no wagering or playthrough. Check them out now and start your gaming adventure the right way — risk-free.
Why Would You Pick a No Wagering Bonus Casino
Ask yourself this question: What good is a promotion if you can’t use it to make real cash because it is marred by unreasonable requirements? That’s not to say playthrough requirements are not reasonable, but they should generally stick to a figure between 1x and 60x the bonus amount. Anything above that is simply too much.
The greatest strength of a no wagering casinos is just that — there aren’t any such requirements. You’ll be able to cash out your winnings instantly as real money after receiving a no wagering casino bonus.
Playing in an online casino without wagering requirements brings you a tone of real opportunities and advantages, which include:
- Greater control of your playing experience — These online casinos with a no wagering casino bonus give you not only a chance to withdraw the winnings generated from the promotion but also the ability to use it any way you like. You can cash it out or use it as credit for more gambling time. The choice is yours.
- Choice of games you want to play — Rarely do all casino games count towards meeting the playthrough conditions, or if they do, they have various contribution percentages. In a no wager online casino, you can use the bonus funds or free spins on any game and hopefully generate wins from it. Unfortunately, this is less common with free spins, and even the best casino sites with no wagering requirements might sometimes state which games are eligible for free spins.
- No restrictive time limits to worry about — Whenever a casino promotion entails some playthrough requirements, there will also be a specific period during which you’ll have to meet those requirements, which can add extra pressure to your gameplay. When using a no wagering casino bonus, you don’t have to feel worried about meeting the deadline.
Best No Wagering Casino Bonuses
There is more than one type of no wagering bonus deal in British online casinos. We can separate these bonuses into welcome bonuses and those aimed at existing players. The sign up bonuses are the more frequent type of no wagering offer, but there are also cashback and reload bonuses. Let’s see what the most common no wagering bonuses are.
First Deposit Bonuses
Since deposit bonuses are the most ubiquitous type of promotion, it is only natural that those no playthrough deals are just as frequent. The deposit offer is generally used as a welcome promotion for new users who register their accounts for the first time. The common denominator in these deposit no wagering casino bonuses is that the winnings derived from them are paid as cash and can be immediately withdrawn. All the best casino sites no wagering requirements also pay attention to other terms and conditions and make them favourable for the player.
|No Wager Casino||No Wager Deposit bonus|
|Platincasino||50 Free Spins|
|LeoVegas||Up to 50 Free Spins|
|PokerStars||200 No Wagering Free Spins|
|Betvictor||200 No-Wager Spins on Big Bass Splash Slot|
Deposit Match Wager-Free Bonus
Newly registered players who make a deposit on no wagering casinos will usually get that deposit matched in bonus funds up to a certain amount. The amount differs depending on the operator and can reach thousands of pounds, especially if the deposit bonus is worth 150%, 200%, 300%, or even 400% of your deposit.
The general premise is this: the more you deposit, the bigger the offer. The minimum deposit requirement also depends on the gambling site you are playing on, but the usual minimum is between £10 and £20.
No Wager Deposit Free Spins
Sometimes, no wagering casino sites will give new users free spins on select video slot games instead of bonus money, and this is another popular form of a no wagering casino bonus. The number of free spins is often within the 30 – 100 range, and the more free spins you receive, the greater the deposit limit.
Apart from the fact that all wins from the free spins can be used as cash, the spins will most likely be credited for the most popular slots, such as NetEnt’s Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest, Play’n GO’s Book of Dead, or Barcrest’s Rainbow Riches.
|No Wager Casino||No Wager Free Spins|
|FansBet||Get 5 Free Spins in Tyrant King Megaways. No Deposit Required|
|JeffBet||Deposit £10 and Play With 20 Wager-Free Rainbow Riches Spins|
|PlayOjo||50 Free Spins With No Wagering Requirements|
|Trada Casino||25 No Wagering Free Spins on Big Bass Bonanza|
|Pink Casino||50 No Wagering Free Spins on Starburst & 100% Bonus Up to £150|
Sign Up Casino Bonuses With No Playthrough Requirements
While deposit bonuses can be used by new players or those with active accounts, casino sign up bonuses are strictly reserved for newcomers. They are the biggest bonuses casinos offer. If you go to any casino no wagering requirements are burdening; you can see vast deposit match deals or a considerable number of free spins for first-time depositors.
No Wagering Bonuses for Loyal Players
No wagering requirements UK bonuses are not reserved solely for new customers. There are a couple of no wager online casino bonuses for existing users, such as:
- Cashback — Cashback bonuses are paid as bonus funds equal to the percentage of the total sum of your losses within an indicated period. That percentage is usually between 10% and 30%, and thanks to the bonus’s no playthrough nature, the funds can be used like real cash.
- Reload Bonus — A reload bonus is just like any other deposit match offer, only this time, this promotion is available to existing users on particular days. A no wagering casino might offer reload bonuses that don’t come with any wagering requirements.
Pro Tips on How to Find the Highest-Paying No Wagering Casino Bonuses
Take a closer look at the following tips on how to locate and use the best no wagering bonus UK in online casinos.
- Choose any of the online casinos from our list — All operators on our list have been examined and vetted as the best casino sites no wagering requirements.
- Make sure to read our reviews of every no wagering casino — We have prepared detailed reviews of each no wager online casino so you’ll know exactly what kind of a gaming offer you can expect to find there.
- Weigh in on the bonus’s terms and conditions — The most important thing you can do is read the T&C and compare the size of the offer and other conditions across multiple sites to single out the best one for your playing habits.
No Wagering Bonus Terms & Conditions
Even though a no wagering casino might not impose wagering requirements, you should still pay attention to certain things when claiming a bonus. Namely, even the best casino sites may impose some kinds of rules, all available under the terms and conditions sections of their respective casinos.
T&Cs are usually rather long, and many players give up reading it, ignoring the somewhat essential parts that can help them experience the bonus in the best possible way. Therefore, we decided to make a short overview of the most important terms you might encounter when claiming a no wagering deposit bonus.
Both wagering and no wagering casinos have time-sensitive bonuses, meaning there’s a specified time frame on how long your bonus will last. If you fail to use your bonus funds within that period, they will become forfeited. This period vastly differs depending on the casino you select, but it can be anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months.
The validity period in no wagering casino platforms can also refer to how long the bonus is valid before you claim it. In other words, many casinos don’t offer evergreen bonuses. Instead, they give them a specific lifespan, which can also be from several days to several years. If the bonus expires, you cannot claim it anymore.
Even a no wagering casino bonus features the minimum deposit limit, which is the minimum amount you need to deposit to claim the bonus. In most cases, the minimum deposit and the minimum bonus deposit represent the same amount. However, this may be different in some cases. For example, a casino might have a minimum deposit of £5, while the minimum deposit to claim the bonus is £10 or £20. Depositing less than that will not activate your bonus in a no wagering casino.
Some online casinos might put a maximum cap on how much money you can withdraw. Imagine winning £200 using your bonus money, but the maximum withdrawal cap is £100. In that case, you cannot cash out the other £100 — the casino will forfeit it. This is actually a common case in no wagering casinos, as they would lose too much money if players win tens of thousands of dollars and don’t have to worry about wagering requirements.
Sometimes, using your bonus money or free spins on just any game is not always possible. In fact, you’ll often find a list of eligible games. This particularly applies to free spins bonuses, which are usually available for only one specific slot game.
Even the best casino sites no wagering requirements often impose the maximum amount you can bet per round in games using your bonus funds. You need to be extra careful with this, as some casinos might forfeit your bonus funds if you try to bet more money than indicated.
Excluded Payment Methods
Sometimes, you won’t be able to receive a no wagering casino bonus if you’re depositing with certain payment options. For example, if the T&Cs section states that Skrill isn’t an eligible payment option, you shouldn’t use it to make deposits and expect a bonus. Of course, you can still use it if it’s listed as accepted, but not claim any promotions.