Rapid Transfer Casinos
Learn more about this payment method and how you can use it to your advantage on the best Rapid Transfer online casino platforms in the United Kingdom.
- Bonus is subject to 5x wagering requirement
- Great bonuses and promotions
- 24/7 customer support
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- Instant play casino
- Hosted over 700 Netent games
- Live dealer room available
- Wide variety of Playtech Bingo games
- Lots of Promos and Bingo Bonuses
- £1 Bingo tickets available
- Progressive jackpot games
- Personalized gifts for VIPs
- Plenty of banking options
- Fast withdrawal casino
- High withdrawal limits
- More than 1300 games
- Free Spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 100FS
- Generous bonus on 1st Deposit
- Hosted over 550+ Slots & Games
- Wagering requiremnts: 5x on Bingo & x20 on Slots
- Free Bingo for new depositors
- Cashback as a Loyalty Programme
- Part of 888 UK Limited
How Does Rapid Transfer Work
It is an instant payment solution that allows casino players to make deposits and withdrawals directly from a casino’s website. This method works as an intermediary between Rapid Transfer casinos and your bank account. It allows you to send funds to a casino directly from the bank account you are already using for your everyday transactions. No additional registration is required.
Transactions are protected by the virtually impenetrable security systems used by banks, including SSL encryption.
More than 3,000 banks across 19 European countries process RT payments without any problems. This payment gateway is PSD2 licensed, which means it is fully compliant with EU payment regulations. What’s more, all payments are chargeback protected as well, so you know your money is extra safe.
The ability to make withdrawals is one of the method’s essential features. These transactions are much faster than traditional bank transfers, which helps RT casino sites rank among the best payout online casino platforms for all Brits.
Essentials about Rapid Transfer Deposits
Making a deposit is a simple process that you can complete in a few quick steps. The best part of it all is that you just need your bank login credentials. Here’s what you need to do:
- Head to one of the casinos from our list of the best RT online casino sites.
- Register an account by providing personal details such as your name, email, address, date of birth, cell number, etc.
- Head to the Cashier section of the site.
- Click on Deposit, and under the list of options, select Rapid Transfer.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Afterwards, choose a bank from the list of supported banks.
- Log in to your bank account using your online banking credentials, such as a card number or a security code.
- Confirm the transaction.
All deposits are completed almost instantly, so you can start gambling right away.
Rapid Transfer Withdrawal Process
Completing a withdrawal from a Rapid Transfer online casino is just as easy as making a deposit. In fact, the process is quite similar. Here’s how it’s done:
- Visit the Cashier section of your casino.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- Select Rapid Transfer from the list of available methods.
- Input the amount you wish to cash out.
- Log in to your bank account using your banking credentials.
- Verify the transaction, and your winnings should be on their way.
It usually takes 3–5 banking days for the funds to reach your bank account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Rapid Transfer
This payment option deserves some bragging rights, considering the advantages it brings to players.
- For example, convenience is one of the words that come to mind. The method requires no additional sign-up procedures since the transaction is completed through your bank account. There are no login credentials to remember. Moreover, RT is compatible with all the major banks and financial institutions, so chances are your bank is among them.
- It also leverages the bank’s airtight security measures, ensuring your personal details and money are secure all the time.
- Deposits are instantaneous, so the moment you verify the transaction, you will be able to place bets on your favourite games.
- Finally, there are no fees to worry about. The payment platform usually charges operators for its services, so the players don’t have to foot the bill. However, some casinos can still charge you a small fee to cover their expenses, which can be a disadvantage.
The fees are not the only disadvantage, though. You also might not be able to claim certain casino bonus offers since Rapid Transfer is a Skrill company. Skrill and Neteller are payment methods frequently left out of these promotions.
Types of Rapid Transfer Casinos
The network of Rapid Transfer online casinos is constantly evolving and growing. You will find this payment method in live casinos that bring live dealer games powered by Evolution, Ezugi, Playtech, and many other A-listers.
Also, the method works perfectly with all hand-held devices, no matter their operating system, so you will find scores of mobile Rapid Transfer casino sites with hundreds of games for you to play on the go.
There are plenty of new online casinos accepting RT since they all want to capitalise on the many advantages this payment method brings. Operators want fast and secure payment options with low costs, and this one delivers that and more.
Rapid Transfer Casino Bonus Deals
Rapid Transfer online casino sites don’t shy away from offering lucrative bonus deals for both new and existing players. Among the Rapid Transfer casino welcome bonus offers, you can encounter top deposit match bonuses, no deposit options, free spins, and other promotions created to appeal to newly-registered users.
On the other hand, existing players can claim reload bonuses, cashback deals, and many other promotions. Low wagering casino bonuses are among the many offers associated with this payment operator. These are particularly appealing since their wagering requirements are pretty lenient and let you quickly turn the bonus funds into real cash.
- Is it safe to play in Rapid Transfer casinos?
RT casinos are entirely safe and secure since they use the latest protective measures to safeguard players from unwanted third-party interference. This is also a licensed PSD2 payment method that uses the bank’s security measures and has chargeback protection, so users have nothing to worry about.
- Do I have to pay any fees for using Rapid Transfer?
The payment platform does not charge users any fees for its services. However, some Rapid Transfer casinos may charge you a small fee for deposits and withdrawals that usually does not exceed 2% of the payment.
- Are payments made via Rapid Transfer instant?
Deposits are processed instantly, while withdrawals may take 3–5 business days to complete.
- Can I use Rapid Transfer in Britain?
Players from the United Kingdom can use the service freely and place bets in their local currency.