Win up to 500 FS
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies to claim bonus offers
- Bonus is subject to a 30x wagering requirement
- Various games contribute differently towards playthroughs
- Gamble responsibly
- 0-24 hour withdrawal timeframes
- 80+ jackpot games
- Software from NetEnt & Playtech
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
100% Welcome Bonus up to £100 + 50 Extra Spins
- 18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- New UK Customers only
- Bonus is subject to 35x wagering requirement
- Free spins are wager-free
- Not all games count towards wagering requirements. Please check game weightings
- Please gamble responsibly.
- Over 1,000 Games
- Perfect For VIP Players
- Withdrawals are unlimited
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
Our Casinos Rating Criteria
License and Security
- 18+ only.
- New customers only
- 35x wagering applies.
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- Simple deposit and withdrawal options
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is £5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Winnings are subject to a 1x wagering requirement
- Please gamble responsibly
- No maximum withdrawal limit
- Welcome bonus has low wagering requirement
- 90.36% Payout percent
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Full live casino section
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Players must use promo code CASINO100 to receive spins
- Prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s or e-wallets are not eligible for this promotion
- Please gamble responsibly
- Ongoing promotions and free comp points for rewards
- Live casino gaming available
- 24/7 dedicated support
How To Find The Best Casino Online – UK Gambling Sites That Can Impress You
Casino sites may be deceptively good, and that’s why it is so important to know how to distinguish top UK casinos from scam websites. Once you find casinos you can trust, you also need to pick a company that provides the best conditions, offers generous bonuses, and a wide selection of games. Our goal is to make it easier for you to find a perfect casino. Check out the tips that may help you do it and the list of UK casinos to choose from.
Offline Casinos Vs. Online Gambling – Who Wins The Battle?
Some would say comparing good land-based casinos and the best UK online casinos is like comparing apples and oranges. They are different, and some people like them not because one of these “fruits” is objectively better than another one.
However, when people worldwide start to eat twice as many apples as oranges, some questions inevitably arise. There is no denying that the online gambling industry is constantly developing & growing, not only in the UK but also in the whole world. According to Statista, it values 66.7 billion dollars in 2020 and is expected to be valued at more than 92 billion dollars in 2023.
Though we understand why people believe they cannot be compared, we will still try to do it, focusing on the pros & cons of both land-based and online casinos.
Pros of playing online and offline
- The widest selection of games ever
- No one puts pressure on you
- Opportunity to play a few games simultaneously
- Tons of bonuses
- Available at any time, anywhere
- Opportunity to play for free or bet small amounts
- Special atmosphere
- Immediate payments
- Personal interaction
- Better odds
- No need to send copies of your documents
and confirm your identity
Cons of playing online and offline
- Need to wait to get your winning
- Risk of choosing a low-quality, suspicious site
- Extra fees for withdrawing money
- Fewer games
- Tons of rules and restrictions, most of which are unspoken
- Pressure on a player
- Lots of distracting things
- More chances of losing all your money
- Need to actually visit a casino
Though land-based casinos have many benefits, too, no wonder most British players prefer to play at a UK casino online. It is more convenient and often more profitable, at least when it comes to the loyalty system.
Does The UK Gambling Commission Protect A Gambler Or A Casino?
The United Kingdom Gambling Commission is one of the most reputable names of the industry. A license from UKGC is a kind of guarantee that you are going to join a safe platform.
The Commission has been regulating gambling since 2005. It works with nearly all types of gambling besides index betting. Any company that is going to provide this type of service in Great Britain must apply for a license and pay a fee.
What exactly does this commission check?
A lot of important things, actually.
Is the gameplay fair?
Many games on gambling sites are RNG games, and that means that you never know if a casino pays winnings at least to someone or just keeps all the money and lets 1 player in a million win. Third-party organizations carefully check all software suppliers’ products for the Commission, so there is no chance for a company to trick it.
There is another essential requirement for any online casino. The UK Gambling Commission makes sure that a company applying for a license has enough money to pay winnings to all players at any time.
Protecting users’ private information
Any gambling website keeps important user’s personal info. Commission checks the money depositing and withdrawing methods, data encryption systems, the way information is stored, and conditions under which it can be shared.
Problem gambling issue
UKGC also makes sure that all the companies that provide gambling services in the United Kingdom are able to identify problem gamblers and protect them, in particular, prevent money laundering. All casinos must also make it easy for a user to self-exclude. Companies also have to set not only withdrawal but also deposit limits.
GC cooperates with ADR, which stands for alternative dispute resolution services. This body accepts users’ complaints of online gambling services, considers them, and gives the verdict. If a company violates one of the strict rules set by the Commission, it will penalize a casino or suspend the license.
The best online casinos are licensed casinos
None of the casinos in the country can avoid licensing and work legally. If a company has no license from the UK Commission, you should not join it, just because it means that no one can protect you if you experience any problems.
However, there are over a hundred licensed websites in the country. So, it is important to consider other criteria when choosing one of the top casino sites, UK. How to do it? Let us see.
Looking For The Best UK Casino: Essential Aspects To Consider
It is not easy to find a genuinely good casino online. The UK market is huge and diverse: there are over 200 casinos in the country, and about half of them are online platforms. All of them are licensed. So, is there anything else one should consider? We described the most significant aspects — take the things below into account, and you will not go wrong.
Feedback & reputation
Reviews on the web are not the most reliable source of information. However, in the case of gambling, feedback from users can really help one with the analysis. Reviews help us understand what can be the benefits and shortcomings of a casino, what are the things we should focus on. The best thing (and the worst thing for many not so good gambling services providers) is you can not control your reputation on the web. If a casino is no good, if there are some problems with money withdrawal, there is no way they can hide it. We, in turn, pay more attention to such difficulties and test particular features to understand how things work.
A site does not have to be the biggest online casino ever to attract many players and make regular customers stay. However, it should strive to ensure that any gambler who comes to play can find a top-quality game in the category they like most. Slots are great, and a good gambling platform is supposed to have hundreds of them. Moreover, they need to be high-quality, created by the best casino software suppliers on the market. So, that is what we do: check the games on the site, make sure the platform offers a lot of slots, quality table games, roulette, poker, progressive jackpot games, live games, maybe some special, featured games. Then we make sure these are quality products: download them or play them right on the platform, make sure they were created by reputable, fair software providers.
We noted that loyalty programs are some of the most important advantages of online casinos. Bonuses and promotions allow them to attract new members, but the experienced players know you should read the conditions twice before you apply for your free spins or bonus money. When testing a platform, we always make sure users can really get bonuses promised to them. It means the site should set reasonable wagering requirements. The amount of bonus money and free spins matters, too. Our experts also check if there are the so-called reload bonuses — these are rewards for those who stay with a casino for some time.
Payments: speed & variety of options
The last but not least thing to consider is the variety of payment options. Genuinely good sites provide a lot of options, from e-wallets to bank transfers and cryptocurrencies. More importantly, they allow using these methods for depositing and withdrawals. It is no secret that most users want to get their money as soon as possible, and that is why we check if at least some of the methods allow withdrawing within a day or less. The pending period is considered, too.
If a casino makes much effort to hide anything, it is a bad sign. That is why our team carefully reads everything in the T&C section, focusing on the fine print. If a company has something to hide, our experts will find it. We don’t add such platforms to our list — the ranking of the best Internet casinos you can see here includes fair companies that don’t try to fool customers.
Support also says a lot about a company. If employees are not qualified and polite, if it is hard to reach the team, if you need to wait for weeks to get a response, that’s not acceptable for a top website. Any gambler is supposed to get help ASAP (after all, it is about real money), and we make sure a company provides it.
You can find plenty of casinos online, but if you want to pick the best casino online (UK), consider the criteria above or just take a look at the list of top platforms that were carefully chosen by our best experts.
Most Popular Games In The UK – Choose The Game That Suits You Best
What are the most frequently played games in the United Kingdom? Let’s take a look.
You can find the best games we listed in any top-rated casino. Our experts meticulously checked all top-rated companies to add the best of them to our list. Feel free to use it to enjoy your favourite poker, baccarat, craps, and roulette!
The Best of The Best In The Industry – Casino Software Providers You Can Trust
How to distinguish a casino where you can win from a casino where you will be losing all the time? Well, that is pretty easy. Take a look at the software providers that supply games to a gambling platform. Are there no names only or popular companies you can trust?
You may ask, “How can a newbie know which of the providers is good and which is untrustworthy?” Well, that’s a reasonable question. The best way to make sure it is a good supplier is to learn more about it and read real customer reviews. We also recommend you to remember the companies we list below — they are proved to be the champions when it comes to online gambling, UK.
Netent is the software provider that developed Starburst, which is the No.1 game in the online gambling industry, at least for now. It is considered a pioneer in the industry — it’s been on the market for more than 20 years. But let’s focus on the figures: it handled over 58 billion transactions last year, cooperates with hundreds of platforms, has over a thousand qualified employees, and has already created more than 200 high-quality popular games.
This is a global company that works in and for many countries, including the United Kingdom, the US, Malta, Poland, Sweden, and other countries. It is hard to say what games by Netent are the most popular ones. The company created such top games like Jumanji, Jungle Spirit, Twin Spin, Gonzo’s Quest, Dead or Alive, and many more.
All top-rated casinos in Great Britain have Playtech games and no wonder. This is also one of the oldest (established in 1999) software providers in the industry. It creates products for online casinos, sports bets, bingo games, mobile games, arcades, etc. In fact, games compatible with nearly all devices is one of the Playtech’s biggest benefits — players who chose software by this company can enjoy the best experience anywhere, at any time.
This is also a global company presented in plenty of countries, including Britain, the Philippines, Cyprus, Russian, Germany, and others. The number of games created by Playtech is overwhelming – this team developed Cinerama, The Matrix, American Dad, Man of Steel, Sky Queen, and many others.
Microgaming is another legendary name in the industry. Currently, it has over 800 slots, and the company keeps working on other creative and engaging games for players worldwide. Users who prefer to play progressive jackpot games love this software even more — Microgaming has a lot of offers for those who dream of hitting the jackpot.
Games are available in more than 40 different languages, and over 25 currencies can be used. There are generous bonus systems and fair gameplay. All this makes Microgaming one of the leaders in the niche.
This is a Swedish company that creates slots, tables, and other types of online casino games. Currently, it has over one hundred quality games. Though it is not as old as the companies mentioned above and though it has fewer products, it is still one of the leaders in the industry, in part, due to its productivity. It released over 20 new games this year.
Other benefits of choosing games by this supplier are progressive jackpots, the best graphics, plenty of languages, and a wide variety of games like Gunslinger, Energoonz, Cloud Quest, and many other top-quality software products.
Unlike the previous companies, Novomatic is known as the company that worked in the land-based casino niche. Still, slots have always been its magnum opus, and in 2011, the owners decided to keep developing top slots with one important difference — they could be played online.
There are about a hundred Novomatic games available at casino websites, and not all of them are slots. Card and roulette games are available, too. Great graphics, audio, and themes are some of the most significant benefits of this software provider.
How To Create An Online Casino Account & Make A Deposit?
The number of steps, as well as details a user needs to provide to sign up for a casino website, varies depending on a platform’s policy. Still, in most cases, new players need to do the following:
- Provide basic info: name, postcode, birth date, often preferred payment method.
- Create a username, set a strong password, and select the security question.
- Confirm your email address.
In most cases, this is enough to create an account. Some platforms also require you to confirm age by sending copies of a document. You may also need to verify your identity before you withdraw your winnings for the first time.
Making a deposit on a gambling site is super easy — it is pretty much like making a purchase in an online store. So, here is the standard, most common algorithm:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Cashier’ section
- Choose the payment method
- Follow the instructions and provide payment details
- Wait until the payment is completed.
The payment details that you will need to provide depend on the payment method you choose.
Please note that at some casinos, you need to make your first money withdrawal using the method you used for depositing. So choose the payment option carefully and make sure that you know all the conditions set by a gambling website.
Play At Best Casinos To Avoid Risks
Risk and casinos are almost synonyms, but one should distinguish the risk of betting, playing, spinning the wheel, and risk of being scammed. Searching for the best online casino is not easy, but it is worth it. Once you finally find it, you can enjoy the game without any fears, doubts, and hesitation.
Here, you can see a casino list. The UK is a truly unique country in everything, including the gambling industry. It has an independent, the most trusted, reputable, and the strictest gambling commission that issues licenses, which can guarantee the casino you are going to choose is the safe one. Our dedicated experts did careful research and found the best-licensed casinos, and then checked them again to recommend the best of the best. So, if you want to enjoy the most exciting, safest, and most profitable experience ever, feel free to pick any of them!
- What are the differences between online and land-based casinos?
- The main differences are the atmosphere (players consider land-based to be a better option in this regard), availability (online casinos are available anywhere if there is Wi-fi connection), service, bonuses, and variety of games (with these aspects, it is impossible to say what is better, they are just different.)
- What kind of platform can be considered a top online casino in the UK?
- First of all, such a platform must be safe, secure, and licensed. Secondly, it is supposed to offer lots of high-quality games by top software suppliers, provide excellent support services, offer plenty of payment methods, and high payouts.
- Do online gambling sites pay real money to users who win?
- Yes, if you choose one of the real money UK casino sites. If you bet your money and win or get a bonus for free (if the company provides a non-deposit one) and wager it according to the company’s requirements, you will be able to get real cash by withdrawing your winnings, using one of the available payment methods.
- I’m a newbie, what are the best games for me?
- If you don’t know where to start, try some slots or table or roulette games that are available for free. Slots are super easy to play, and lots of good sites offer free spins or entirely free games. You can also practice your poker, brag, and other more complex games for free — just find a gambling platform that provides such an opportunity.
- How many casinos are there in the United Kingdom?
- Currently, there are more than a hundred online gambling sites, as well as more than 140 land-based casinos in the country.
- What are the games with the highest payouts?
- Here are the games with the highest RTP: Ocean Princess (99.10%) by Playtech, Jackpot 6000 (98.86%) by NetEnt, Blood Suckers (98.00%) by NetEnt, Ugga Bugga (99.07%) by Playtech, Mega Joker Jackpot (99.00%) by Netent.