List of Best Play’n GO Online Casinos
When it comes to the crème de la crème of the online gaming industry’s game designers, the same three names crop up time after time – Microgaming, NetEnt, and Play n Go.
When Play n Go first came on the scene back in 1997, it was as a subcontractor. But such was their success and demand for their games, that in 2004 they became a totally independent business in their own right.
Today, Play n Go casinos are some of the most keenly sought after platforms, not only in the UK but across the entire planet, as iGamers clamour to play their games and are constantly on the lookout for the latest releases. To find out what all the fuss is about, check out the best Play n Go casino list shown below.
1 spin at Wheel of Rizk Everyday
- 18+ New players only.
- Bonus amounts will be automatically forfeited if the Bonus Money on the account reaches below £0.10.
- Qualifying deposits for any campaign that requires them must be made as a single transaction; multiple deposits do not qualify.
- All offers are only valid once per customer, computer, IP address or household.
- If any rewards are not credited in due time, please contact our backup team immediately on live chat so they can be credited manually.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
Deposit £10 Get 50 Sign Up Bonus Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit £10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- Low minimum deposit
- 18+ New players Only
- The minimum Deposit limit is €/£/$10
- The Maximum Withdrawal limit £/€/$10,000 per month
- 30x Deposit + Bonus & 60x on Free Spins
- Gamble Responsible
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- Wide variety of live dealer games
- Supports many payment methods
- New players only 18+
- Minimum deposit: £10. Max bonus £10 and 10 spins (on Starburst).
- Wagering requirement applies 35x.
- Promo Code: JAAK. Withdrawal 8.
- Exclusive for VIPs
- Numerous slot providers
- Instant play casino
- New players only.
- Minimum deposit of £10.
- Bonus funds are 121% up to £300 and separate to Cash funds.
- 35x bonus wagering requirements.
- £5 max bet with bonus.
- Bonus must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed.
- Terms Apply.
- Gamble responsibly.
- 500+ games from top quality developers
- Weekly promotions
- Virtual sports betting
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit £20
- Max Bonus Bet £5
- Winnings from spins capped at £50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- £10 minimum deposit
- New players 18+ only
- AMinimum deposit is £10
- Bouns is subject to 30x wagering requirements
- Free Spins must be used before depositing funds
- Mobile friendly platform
- The best slots available
- Fast withdrawals casino
- 18+ only.
- The maximum bonuses amount permitted per player or account is up to £300.
- Your first deposit will be a 100% match in Bonus Funds of up to a maximum of £150, while your second deposit will be matched with a 50% Reload Bonus of up to £150 in Bonus Funds.
- You will receive the equivalent amount in your own registered currency.
- We recommend using the currency converter on www.oanda.com to check the latest exchange rates.
- Over 1,100 games to choose from
- Low minimun deposit
- Mobile-friendly platform
- Flexible Welcome Bonuses
- No withdrawal limits
- 35x wagering requirement
- 18+ only. New customers only
- Min deposit £20. wagering 40x bonus. max bet £5 with bonus funds.
- 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit.
- Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse.
- No max cash out on deposit offers.
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with skrill or Neteller.
- T&Cs apply
- Fast withdrawals
- High withdrawal limits
- More than 1300 games
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £20 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 35x wagering requirement
- A £5 bonus max bet applies
- Various game weightings apply
- Gamble responsibly.
- Completely instant-play
- Live dealer games are available
- 35x wagering requirement
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 70FS
Play n Go’s Achievements And Their Rising Popularity In The UK
Play n Go is headquartered in the town of Vaxjo, Sweden. With offices in Hungary, Malta, and the Philippines, they won numerous online gaming industry awards including being nominated for the Global Gaming Awards in 2019, the EGR (eGaming Review) Italy Awards, plus five London EGR B2B awards.
As well as themed and progressive slots, they have also created some of the most innovative and popular classic casino table game offerings. Being licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, Play n Go games and casinos are hugely popular among UK gamers.
How We Compiled Our List Of Top Play n Go Casinos
In reply to the demand of the many UK iGamers for more information about the UK platforms they work with, we have created the ultimate Play Go casinos list. It tells you everything you need to know about this software provider and their games. In compiling this listing, we looked at all of the following factors that help to determine the best platforms.
Player Safety, Security And Fair Gaming
The safety and security of a player is always the first consideration. There are plenty of bogus sites around that look authentic and say the right things. But a detailed check soon reveals how trustworthy they really are – or aren’t.
The first thing we establish is that any casino that welcomes UK players is properly licensed and regulated. In the UK, that means they must be licensed by the UKGC. We check that out for you; not just that the platform says it is approved, but that the license number is real and current.
The UKGC is probably the most respected licensing agency in the world, but we don’t stop there. We also look into fair gaming. Does a platform have it, and how is it certified? Play n Go, for example, use bmm testlabs. They are an independent testing company that checks all aspects of a platform’s operation, including that a gaming casino’s RNG, produces fair results.
Customer Support at Play n Go Casinos
The other thing that is critical for players is an online gaming house’s customer support service. While it has little or nothing to do with player safety and security, it does come into play whenever gamblers have an issue that needs addressing, especially if that issue has anything to do with problems encountered when withdrawing winnings.
At the very least, we check to ensure that a UK online casino has a comprehensive, “frequently asked questions” section. Most answers to any queries can be found here. But we also check to see whether or not a casino has a live chat facility, a telephone number to call to seek assistance, or at least, an email address. If any of these facilities are offered on a 24/7 basis, so much the better.
Evaluating Bonuses And Promotions
Most UK online Play n Go casinos comply with all of the points we have discussed so far. But where many platforms differ is in the number and quality of bonuses and promotions that they offer. Bonuses fall into two main categories – welcome bonuses and loyalty bonuses.
A welcome bonus is one offered to new players. In a competitive marketplace like the online gambling industry, attracting new players to a website is almost as important as ensuring that existing players remain loyal. Welcome bonuses can be very lucrative and include things like free spins, cashback offers, and matched deposit deals. They can also either be deposit or no deposit offers.
Loyalty bonuses, on the other hand, are only open to existing players, and they include things like reload bonuses, weekly/monthly promotions, and loyalty/VIP programs.
We also evaluate the choice of banking method providers that Play n Go casinos accept when it comes down to making deposits and withdrawals. Being such a well-respected and recognised name, all casinos that work with this game developer offer a wide range.
All of the most trusted companies and respected payment providers are offered, including ecoPayz, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly and Zimpler. Don’t forget though that when you choose a banking method, make sure it supports both deposits and withdrawals.
Also, check out that your chosen method will be accepted for claiming bonus offers too. The best way to do this is to check out a platform’s terms and conditions and read the fine print of the promotions as well.
Size and variety of game choice
Game choice is another key factor. No matter how good a casino’s bonus and promotion offers are, if they haven’t got the choice and variety of games to offer gamblers, they are not likely to be tempted. If they do claim these deals, it will only be to play out the bonus before moving on to another platform.
This is one of the main reasons why casinos specify a wagering requirement. It prevents casual players from trying to collect any bonus winnings until they have played through any wagering conditions.
Gaming on-the-go is becoming more popular by the minute, especially in the UK, and as a mobile game developer, Play n Go are right there at the front of the pack. They have also created some fun mini-games that are available as widgets.
Play n Go create most of their games in HTML5 which means they are perfect for playing via your device’s browser, be that device a desk or laptop, a tablet or a smartphone. They have also developed a range of Android, Blackberry, and iOS apps.
Play N Go Slots Are In High Demand
Play n Go are renowned for creating a wide-ranging of games using cutting-edge gaming technology. But if there is one type of game where they reign supreme, it is the video slot. Some of the most popular they have released over the years include the likes of Aztec Warrior Princess, Fortune Teller, Fruit Ninja, Hugo, Jade Magic, Leprechaun Goes to Hell, Tower Quest, Viking Craft, and Wild Blood.
The technology they bring to their video slots is one of the reasons that Play n Go are so highly respected. Their Reactoonz grid-based games are one of the most played slots in the industry. Then there are the progressives. Games such as Fruit Bonanza and Gunslinger offer UK gamers life-changing prizes.
But when it comes to pay n play slots, or free play slots for that matter, new or established, the one thing that Play n Go can pride themselves on, is the fact all of their games have a high RTP.
Play’n Go Casino Advantages and Disadvantages
As far as the advantages and disadvantages of visiting the platforms that work with this software developer, and playing their games go – it’s pretty much ALL advantage.
However, there is one small fly in the ointment which could matter to some players, and that is they don’t yet offer any live dealer games. But being such an innovative company, it can only be a short matter of time before new Play n Go casinos start providing live dealer games.
Where to find the top Play n Go Casinos
Now you know the lengths we go to when we review online casinos that offer Play n Go games, you will no doubt be champing at the bit to find the right one to suit your own needs and style of play.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Play n Go have any slots I can play for free?
- Yes. Most of their slots have a free play version or are available to play as free slot add-ons with bonus deals.
- Are they licensed to operate in the UK?
- Yes. They are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Can I play their slots with bonus offers?
- Yes. Many of their slots are offered up as free spin extras with certain bonus deals and promotions.
- What is the typical RTP of Play n Go games?
- Each game is slightly different. However, in the main, RTPs are high - anywhere from the high 96% plus mark to the low 97% plus.
- Do their slots offer real money prizes?
- Yes. Not only do their games offer real money prizes, but some of their progressive slots offer life-changing, real money prizes.