Best Payout Online Slots
Top RTP Slots in the UK
- Home to industry-leading providers
- Mobile friendly games
- Fast payout casino
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- £10 deposit casino
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- Lots of Live dealer games
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Great first deposit bonus
- £ 7000 per month of withdrawal limit
- Different currencies
- More than 500 games
- 10x Wagering Requirement
- Over 400+ Netent games
- Excellent customer service and support
Best RTP Slots in the UK and Their Winning Chances
Any player who has taken off on a journey to find slots with the best RTP can tell you how difficult that job can be. Furthermore, it’s essential to figure out which particular online games offer you the highest chances of winning.
That said, before you even start searching for the game you can easily win at, we want to share some tips that makes a slot the best in terms of payout.
What Makes the Best Payout Slot
It’s no surprise that every player would undoubtably choose the best paying online slots in the UK instead of the low-paying ones. However, in order to consider a game as the best-paying, a few of its characteristics must be fulfilled. These include:
Casino game’s RTP rate
RTP stands for “return to player” rate. It’s displayed in percentages, and indicates how much a game gives back to players for a certain operational period. For example, a slot with the 95% RTP pays out £95 on every £100 you deposit to it. The games already established on the market tend to have more relevant rate due to fact the calculations are becoming precise when based on thousands of rounds.
Note: Please consider that the outcome of best payout slots depends on nothing except the random number generators. There are specific independent organisations that are responsible for making sure a particular machine chooses a winner randomly, so both its players and workers never know when it’s going to happen.
Hit frequency is another important aspect that can help you indicate which slot machines pay the highest. In essence, hit frequency shows how often a slot is likely to generate a winning combination compared to the losing rounds. Nevertheless, you shouldn’t rely solely on this feature when it comes to winning real cash, as even in case the combination is a winning one, it won’t always be the highest-paying one.
Example: In case you invest £2 per spin, and a winning combination appears on the grid saying that you’ve won £1. Although this is counted as a win, you’ll have £1 less in your account, and that won’t help your overall budget.
You can see the information about some of the outstanding British casinos’ payouts posted on their websites. It can help you learn more about the game that was played, the payout size, as well as the winner’s nickname. However, this doesn’t always mean that you’ll win money playing that same slot game. Remember, slot outcomes are random, meaning that a single slot may reward two players in a row and then won’t pay out a dime for days.
Useful Tip: All in all, there’s one aspect of best payout slots you should be concerned about, and that’s the speed. Whenever you can, go for casinos that offer instant payout slots, so that you can withdraw your winnings right after they land on your account without any delays.
Volatility, also known as variance helps to assess the risk of losing; in other words, to determine how often a slot usually pays off. In this respect, you may come up with either high volatility or low volatility slots. When you play a slot with high variance, you’ll see that a winning combination brings huge prizes, though you will see it quite rarely. On the contrary, with low volatility slots, you’ll be getting your payouts a lot more frequently, but they won’t be as big as those offered by high ones.
Best Payout Slots in the UK by Their Providers
While payout frequency and size are believed to be random, online gambling experts have an opinion that there are some specific slots of the selected software providers that provide a win more often than the rest. Here are several game developers that top the list of the most rewarding new online slots.
Unless you’ve been living in the farthest place of the world, you know that NetEnt has produced some of the best paying online slots UK in the industry. Yet, the games coming from this provider aren’t only of the highest quality. They are also great in terms of payouts, which makes them very popular among casino players worldwide. Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest are two top-rated titles that have managed to stay on the top-list for years, and due to their great rewarding history, NETENT online casinos often use them in their bonuses.
Microgaming is another software developing giant that has already created numerous top-notch titles. Some of the best picks from this brand include Immortal Romance and Thunderstruck II, and they wouldn’t be so popular if they weren’t two of the best RTP online slots with a return rate of over 96%. However, what makes Microgaming casinos stand out from the competition is the Mega Moolah franchise, featuring several different titles that are even more rewarding than classic slots.
Play’n GO Slots
Play’n GO casinos also have some record-breaking titles to gloat over. One of them is the Book of Dead, which tells a story about Ancient Egypt and a famous book storing all the information about the dead. Other popular titles include games like Reactoonz and Fire Joker, and all of them fall under the category of the best payout slots may find in British online casinos.
The game which made Playtech famous was Age of the Gods. It features Greek mythology and is available in almost every casino. Thanks to its creator that appears to be quite generous, Playtech casinos have quickly made it to the top of this list of highest-paying slots providers. Not only will you have a chance to win more often, but the amount of money at stake might surprise you too.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- 5 pound minimum deposit
How to Find the Payout Percentage on Slot Machines
While finding the best paying online slots in the UK can be difficult (especially if you’re new to the world of online gaming), there are still a couple of tricks you can consider in order to find this information.
First off, if you have already chosen the online casino that suits you best, try searching for this information directly on its official website. Some casino brands include the payout percentage of their machines in their terms and conditions, and you can find it by going through the site’s by-laws.
In case there’s nothing about the payout percentages in the casino’s T&C, you are always free to check this info with the site’s customer support; they should provide this information to their customers. Finally, if this doesn’t seem to work either, try consulting this page in order to find the selection of outstanding games with the best payouts on the market.
Importance of Variance in Slots
If you’ve come this far without skipping any parts of the text, you must have spotted a brief mention of slots volatility – perhaps one of the most important things to know about payouts.
Simply put, this is the factor that determines the size and frequency of your payouts, and all games you’ve come across games can be actually classified in three main groups. So here they are:
- Low variance games — When you play a game with low variance, you can expect payouts to come by relatively often. Still, none of them will be a massive amount that will settle you for life, since this type of game only throws small to medium wins. Considering the size of the payout you’ll probably get, low variance games are better suited for beginners and players with a smaller budget.
- Medium variance games — Medium variance slot games are an option for online casino visitors who want to play it safe but at the same time feel the excitement that games of chance provide. However, you won’t find a lot of best payout online slots in the UK that have medium variance group, as players usually go for either safe, low variance options or highly-rewarding variance versions.
- High variance games — For those who are only playing to get their hands on the long-awaited jackpot, high variance games are the top pick. Although you might have to wait a bit for that jackpot to arrive, once it does, you’ll see the suspense was worth it. Still, as you’ll also have to spin those reels and spend real cash while waiting for the game to throw you a win, we recommend to consider your budget wisely.
How to Define a Loose Slot
A loose machine is something every player dreams of stumbling upon. This is a machine that pays out more frequently than others and also throws up higher payments. In other words, loose slots are those rare games that require small deposits but pay a lot and often instead.
While some people claim that loose slots are a myth invented by online casinos to make players spend more cash, others swear that these machines exist and are worth searching for. In case you belong to this second group, here are some tips on finding them:
- Start small and play longer — As you can’t know when the machine will throw out a prize, the best thing to do is to start with smaller bets and play for some time until you get a feel for the online slot.
- Activate all paylines — Some titles require you to activate all paylines in order release a big win. Once you get comfortable with a game, make sure that you go for this option too.
- Pick fast withdrawal slots — When you see that UK online casino offers fast withdrawals, it could mean that its slots are known to be generous.
- Stick to the popular titles — Titles don’t become popular by accident. If so many other casino players have been spinning the reels of the same games for years, it must be for a good reason. Popular games often own the title of best payout online slots in the UK.
- Check the RTP — A casino game with high RTP is supposed to pay out higher amounts than one with a lower percentage, so that’s also something you should check before you start playing
- Choose slots based on volatility — Go for high volatility slot games if you like big payouts. On the other hand, choose low volatility games for more frequent payouts.
- Look up the hit frequency — You have more chances of getting some money if a game is known to generate winning combinations more often.
Now that you know everything about UK best payout slots in the smallest detail, all you have to do is process the information from this guide and apply it to your online gaming practices. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, a good payout slot is always welcome to boost your account, and after reading this text, there’s no doubt you’ll be able to spot one in the wild.
FAQ`s about Best RTP Slots UK
- How to pick UK online casino that has the best online slots payout percentage?
You can’t find a particular online casino that can promise it pays the most. This is because online casinos don’t have anything to do with the payout size. They are decided by the random number generator, which is software designed to create a random set of numbers. These numbers show up on the grid in the form of symbols, the combination of which determines your win. In other words, except for regularly testing their RNGs, casino operators have no connection to your payout amount.
- Do some online casinos offer better payouts than others?
Once again, the results of your spins on each game in each casino are random. Therefore, the size of the payouts a casino publishes on its site has nothing to do with the casino itself.
- What titles should I play in online casinos?
When choosing titles to play in online casinos, don’t just look at their themes and graphics. While some may look attractive on the outside, you need to look at details such as the provider, the RTP percentage, hit frequency, and volatility (or variance, as it’s also called that way). You should also pay attention to your playing style, as well as to the amount of money you’re willing to spend. Once you come to terms with all these features, you can start looking for titles that meet all your requirements.
- Are online slots worth my time and money?
Online slots are games of chance where no one can guarantee when or how much money you’ll win. Still, if you stick to the high-paying one, you’ll be coming back for more.