Best Big Time Gaming Casinos in the UK
Big Time Gaming (BTG) is a prominent online casino software developer. The brand was established in 2011 with a single goal: to provide innovative games that would drive the online gambling industry forward.
Brits mainly recognize the developer for its Big Time Gaming slots in the Megaways category. This is the provider behind the unique slot mechanism, which gives you up to 117,649 winning combinations to hit.
1st Deposit £10 get £40 bonus
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit £10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- 10 pound minimum deposit
£1,500 Welcome Bonus + 150 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit £20
- Max Bonus Bet £5
- Winnings from spins capped at £50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- £10 minimum deposit
Deposit £10 Get 50 Sign Up Bonus Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- New customers only
- Min deposit £20
- Wagering 35x
- Max bet £5 with bonus funds
- Max bonus is 100% up to £100
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller
- Cashback is cash with no restriction
- Full T&C’s apply
- 35x Wagering requirements
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- 18+. New Players only.
- New players at Mr Vegas are greeted with a 100% deposit bonus up to € 200 and 11 Free spins to spice up the start of the journey!
- Make sure to check the Terms and Conditions for these bonuses to get more information.
- T&Cs apply
- Various withdrawal methods.
- Software from leading providers.
- Attractive bonus program
- 18+ only.
- The maximum bonuses amount permitted per player or account is up to £300.
- Your first deposit will be a 100% match in Bonus Funds of up to a maximum of £150, while your second deposit will be matched with a 50% Reload Bonus of up to £150 in Bonus Funds.
- You will receive the equivalent amount in your own registered currency.
- We recommend using the currency converter on www.oanda.com to check the latest exchange rates.
- Over 1,100 games to choose from
- Low minimun deposit
- Mobile-friendly platform
- First-time depositors only.
- Min deposit: £10. Max offer: £10 Bingo Bonus, 5 Free Bingo Tickets (on The Big £10,000) & 20 Free Spins (on a game of our choice).
- Promo Code: BONNIE. Bingo Bonus can be used in any room.
- Bingo Tickets and Free Spins are valid for 7 days.
- Bingo Bonus & Bingo Ticket winnings come with 4x wagering.
- Free Spins winnings are credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering and are capped at £2.00. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount.
- Good bingo selection
- 500+ of various slot games
- 3 pound deposit casino
- 18+ only. New customers only
- Min deposit £20. wagering 40x bonus. max bet £5 with bonus funds.
- 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit.
- Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse.
- No max cash out on deposit offers.
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with skrill or Neteller.
- T&Cs apply
- Fast withdrawals
- High withdrawal limits
- More than 1300 games
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Max bet is £5 with bonus funds
- Live Casino play is excluded from the bonus
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are excluded from offer
- 10% cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included
- Bonus is subject to a 40x wagering requirement
- Be gamble aware
- Double welcome bonus
- Amazing game selection
- New casino brand in the UK
- 18+. New players only
- Gambling can be addictive.
- Play responsibly.
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- Simple deposit and withdrawal options
Why Are BTG Casinos So Popular in the UK
BTG games are instantly recognizable. They have a specific vibe to them: their names are appealing and memorable, the first-class graphics never fail to impress, and the upbeat music keeps you playing. But most other high-quality developers offer the same level of quality, so what makes BTG so popular among British players? – It’s mostly the Megaways game system.
The first slots that appeared in the online gambling industry were classic. They offered a few paylines and a limited range of bonuses. When BTG presented its Megaways slots, the players got hundreds of thousands of ways to win with a single spin.
Big Time Gaming casinos in the UK still feature simpler slots, but the addition of these special games makes them more versatile. Before you start playing, let’s list some of the main characteristics of Megaways games:
- The games are more complex than the usual slots in the industry. Before each spin, the reel modifies in size and symbols. You will see the number of potential winning combinations at the top of the game.
- Some of the games (such as Who Wants to Be a Millionaire) feature an extra reel in a vertical line. It adds an extra symbol on each spin.
- The games’ mechanics give you a chance to win a higher payout, but that fact increases their volatility.
- BTG is not the only provider of Megaways slots. Blueprint Gaming, Scientific Games, Relax Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, and a few others also offer slots based on this system. However, BTG was the first developer to come up with it, and it’s still a leader in the category.
In addition to the special system the provider offered for slots, Big Time Gaming is also known for its TopCards. For those who like the quick thrill of scratch cards, this digital format works.
The bottom line is: BTG casinos are popular because they bring something new to the industry. This software developer has launched some of the most unique online casino games.
How Do We Rate and Review BTG Casino Websites
Through our reviews of UK casinos, gamblers learned to trust our judgment. We guide them towards the most exciting offers, which increase the value of their money and enhance the excitement they get from playing.
Are you interested in the way we review and rank Big Time Gaming casinos? All of them feature BTG software, which will never change from one website to another. So what makes certain gambling sites a better choice among their competitors?
We are guided by a few criteria, which we use comparatively for ranking purposes:
Terms and Conditions (Fairness)
Promos and Bonuses
The UK Gambling Commission is the main licensing authority for British online casinos, but it’s not the only one. Under the Gambling Act 2005, a few whitelisted jurisdictions also issue licenses that are accepted in the country: Tasmania, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Antigua and Barbuda, Alderney, and EEA countries. With this fact, the number of casinos that can offer services to Brits consistently grows.
The huge competition imposes a standard: casinos must offer great bonuses to attract more gamblers to play. These bonuses may include free spins, welcome deposit matches, loyalty credits, cash-back programs, and more.
Variety of Games
BTG offers a massive selection of games, which are not always available in full by the websites that feature this provider. Plus, online casinos have the right to include multiple providers in their offer.
When we rank websites, we consider the game variety as an important factor. A player likes having more options, so they won’t have to move from one online casino to another when they want to spice up their routine.
Experience and Reputation
If the website is brand-new, it may be good. However, it will take a while for it to gain its reputation among players. It needs to attract a massive community of gamblers, who will prove that the site is safe and pays out regularly.
By collecting all available information about the current reputation of different websites, we use this factor in our ranking system.
Top List: Best BTG Slots to Try
The selection of games is not as big as with other providers. BTG has been in the industry for over a decade, but the team takes time before releasing new titles. Still, there are 20+ slots to play at the moment.
All of them are suitable for mobile play. If you’re looking for Big Time Gaming free play, you can try all games through the official website. At the moment, there aren’t any progressive jackpot games available. We expect a big surprise from BTG in that department. We’ll list the top slots from this provider, along with their return to player rates.
|Star Clusters||At first sight, it’s a regular cluster slot with a 4×4 grid. The symbols are common in the gambling world: gemstones and diamonds. The cascading reels are a special twist. Whenever you form a cluster, the grid modifies and increases your chances to spin into new clusters.||96.54%|
|Monopoly Megaways||The slot is based on the classic Monopoly game. It features cascading reels and a board with Mr. Monopoly assisting with the game’s rules. The golden dog, car, ship, and hat are the highest paying symbols. Those are the ones you want to see in a winning combination.||96.39%|
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?||Don’t worry; it’s not a game of knowledge like the TV show it was inspired from. This is a slot, based on luck just like any other. The game has 6 reels with up to 7 symbols (the number varies). There are 116,649 potential winning combinations. When you hit one, the symbols explode and you get another chance to hit a winning combo.||96.2%|
|Bonanza Megaways||This is by far the most popular Megaways game ever launched. The theme revolves around a gold mine, which gives you 117,649 possible winning combinations. You get 6 reels for start, and each of them will reveal 2-7 symbols.||96%|
There’s an important thing to keep in mind when grabbing a bonus: it comes with strings attached. The terms and conditions involve playthrough requirements. If the casino imposes a 20x wagering condition, it means you’ll have to play through the bonus amount 20 times before withdrawing. If you got £20 as a bonus, you’ll be able to get your winnings only after you play with £400 on the website.
BTG Games Worth Your Attention
When players choose an online casino eligible to offer its services in the United Kingdom, the variety of games influences their decision. BTG games are unique and offer grand payouts, so it’s no wonder why gamblers enjoy them so much.
Big Time Gaming slots are worth trying. Our website gives you more info about individual games and the casinos that feature them. Feel free to browse through our resources and ask questions before playing!
- Will I get a bonus to try Big Time Gaming slots?
- Yes; almost all websites for UK gamblers compete with their bonus programmes. You can check online casino reviews on our site to compare bonuses and choose the one you prefer. Just keep in mind that you’ll have to meet playthrough requirements for each bonus you use.
- Can I be sure that BTG games are fair?
- Yes; this provider has a great reputation in the gambling industry. The developers spend a lot of time creating each game and making sure it’s secure. All BTG games are created by the RNG (random number generator) method.
- What BTG slot has the highest RTP rate?
- The average RTP rate of Big Time Gaming slots is above 96%. White Rabbit has an even higher return rate: 97.72%. But its volatility is also high.
- Is it possible to win cash on Big Time Gaming Slots?
- You can win if you join an online casino with your real information. You have to follow the laws, be of legal gambling age (18+), and provide truthful information. Casinos let you win even when you play with bonuses. But you have to enter the real-player mode. You can’t win by playing for free on the BTG website.
- Can I try Big Time Gaming games for free?
- Yes; you can try all games on the official website of Big Time Gaming.