Find The Best Craps Casinos
Think of casino dice table games, and the mind immediately leaps to craps, the exciting, atmospheric game based on the throwing of two, regular, six-sided dice. Such is the popularity of the game in land-based casinos worldwide, it was a natural for the online brigade, and you can now play this iconic gamblers' favourite at many top UK online gaming sites.
With House edges as low 1.36%, depending which casino you choose, and the dozens of different bet formats, it's a great game to try. To find out more about online craps, which casinos are the safest and best to play at, bookmark our website right now.
Deposit £10 Get 50 Sign Up Bonus Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
100%/£111 + 77 FS
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 70FS
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit £10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- Low minimum deposit
- No deposit required & new players only.
- Claim from “My Offers” within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry.
- 10 free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash.
- New players only across two deposits.
- Cash rewards: 7 days from registration to opt-in from “My Offers” page & each with 7 days wagering.
- Deposit £10, £25 or £50 & wager 35x.
- Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary.
- Instant play casino
- Hosted over 700 Netent games
- Live dealer room available
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit £20
- Max Bonus Bet £5
- Winnings from spins capped at £50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- £10 minimum deposit
- 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 50 Free spins.
- Free spins are playable on Starburst and will be credited in increments of 10 spins per day for 5 days following the first deposit.
- Min. first deposit £20.
- Max bonus £50.
- Max bonus bet £5.
- Max bonus cash-out £500.
- Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out.
- Game restrictions apply.
- Optimised for mobile devices
- Works with world-class game software companies
- Fast withdrawals
- A £15 bonus will be awarded for every £10 deposited on your first purchase.
- The maximum bonus is £150.
- The bonus is to be used within 7 days of qualification.
- Only deposits made by players using a Debit Card
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- £10 deposit casino
- 18+. Play Safe.
- New UK customers only.
- Opt-in required. 1x per customer.
- Free spins on Lucky Mr Green only.
- Max. 50 free spins at £0.10/spin with 35x wagering.
- Spins expire 72 hours from issue.
- Game, country, currency, player restrictions and terms apply.
- Instant play casino - no download required
- 15x wagering on Welcome Bonus & Spins
- Deposit £10 play with 50FS
- New players only.
- 1 bonus per player.
- Min. deposit £20.
- Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours.
- Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit,
- 25% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit,
- 50% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit.
- Generous welcome bonus
- Offers 24-hour withdrawal option
- Offers games from world-leading software providers
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Max bet is £5 with bonus funds
- Live Casino play is excluded from the bonus
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are excluded from offer
- 10% cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included
- Bonus is subject to a 40x wagering requirement
- Be gamble aware
- Double welcome bonus
- Amazing game selection
- New brand for the UK
- Standard Welcome Bonus: New customers only.
- Minimum deposit $/£/€20.
- Maximum bonus $/£/€500.
- Max Bonus win £150,
- Wager 20x before withdrawing.
- High Roller Welcome Bonus: New customers only.
- Min deposit £10.
- Fast withdrawal times - no fees
- Instant play platform - no download needed
- £20 minimum deposit
- 18+ New players only.
- Bonus amounts will be automatically forfeited if the Bonus Money on the account reaches below £0.10.
- Qualifying deposits for any campaign that requires them must be made as a single transaction; multiple deposits do not qualify.
- All offers are only valid once per customer, computer, IP address or household.
- If any rewards are not credited in due time, please contact our backup team immediately on live chat so they can be credited manually.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- 18+. New depositors only.
- UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10.
- 10x wagering on free spin winnings.
- Free Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days.
- Excludes deposits made via Skrill, Entropay and Neteller.
- 10x Wagering Requirement on Bonus and Free Spins
- Over 400+ Netent games
- Excellent customer service and support
Best Online Craps Casinos
As one of the most famous casino games on the planet, you can now play craps at thousands of different online casinos, but are all casinos safe? The answer, unfortunately, is no, they are not, which is why we make our priority, your safety, and security when we list an online craps casino on our webpages.
Online Safety And Security When You Play Craps Online
Our philosophy is to only show you British casinos that are licensed and regulated by the UKGC – the UK Gambling Commission. UKGC is one of the foremost gambling licensing authorities in the world. They are renowned for only licensing online casinos that maintain high standards of player safety and security.
The use of flash technology opens online gamers up to cyber fraud, and to negate this, all online gaming house websites must operate state-of-the-art 128-Bit encryption and follow TLS1.2 protocols.
We also verify that craps sites use eCogra, which is particularly important when it comes to RNGs (Random Number Generators). RNGs determine the outcome of games, including the faces of landed dice. eCogra verifies that RNGs are regularly checked to ensure fair gaming.
We Search Out The Best Free Casino Craps Bonuses
The truth is bonus deals on craps are extremely rare. It’s partly because of the low margins the Houses make, and partly because the spaces at craps tables are taken up by real money players who play using their own bankrolls.
Some online casinos may allow you to use bonus winnings to pay for playing craps, but only once those winnings have been realized by playing through any wagering conditions. These, we will tell you about. However, the important thing with any bonus deals or promotions is to read the offering casinos’ terms and conditions relating to any such offers.
Top Craps Casinos with Wide Game Choices
Most gamers like to have a wide game choice at the casinos with which they choose to play. Much as they love to play craps most of the time, they also like to mix it up a little with video poker or live blackjack or with a few slot games. That is why we ensure that the online casinos we talk about offering a wide range of game choices – to enrich a gambler’s overall gaming experience.
Game variety is dependent on the software developers with which casinos work.
The top craps software design studios include:
- RealTime Gaming
When it comes to online games in general, the top studios include:
These design houses cover all sorts of games and game types between them, including live and mobile game offerings.
Payment Methods And Speeds
Payment is often uppermost in many gamers’ minds – especially when it comes to winning jackpots and accessing their money. That’s why payment methods feature highly in all of our online casino reviews.
When you register at a casino, we recommend that you choose a payment method that allows you to both make deposits and withdrawals. If speedy access to any winnings you make in important, you should consider using eWallets as these can sometimes offer immediate payment.
Customer support is often ignored by players when they check out a new casino. But it shouldn’t be. Come the day that you win big on a craps casino game, any other table games or slots, and you have difficulty accessing your winnings, the quality of a casino’s customer support is suddenly important. It is why we always report on customer support quality in our site reviews.
Crap Game Variations
The majority of craps online are offered in virtual reality. You can play for free, or with real money, and on any device, including your mobile. Instead of shooting dice, these virtual crap games use an RNG. It is where, as we mentioned earlier, eCogra comes into the frame, checking out the fairness of random number generators.
Live craps games are still few and far between, but some games developers, like Vivo Gaming, are making big strides in this area by offering live streaming versions. Unfortunately, no UK casinos have partnered with them yet, but we feel it is only a question of time before they do.
In the meantime, UK players can enjoy lots of crap game variations, such as:
- Bank Craps: This game variant sees players pitted against the House rather than other players.
- Die Rich Craps: Die doesn’t mean to expire. It refers to the fact that you only play with one dice (or die) and pass bets win on 6 and lose on 1.
- High Point Craps: Played with the traditional two die, this version of the game has automatic wins on 11 or 12, and when 2 or 3 comes up. Come out rolls are ignored.
- New York Craps: A favourite of US casinos, this variant does away with pass, don’t pass and place bets, and puts a 5% commission on box numbers.
- Simplified Craps: This variant only permits bets on the pass line, and the craps and natural numbers.
You can also play low limit craps where the minimum stake is £1, or thereabouts, and high limit craps where the stakes go as high as £1000.
How To Play Online Craps
At first sight, a craps table may look pretty complicated. It’s not as bad as it seems, and you will soon come to understand it. In the meantime, if you are contemplating playing your first crap games online, here is a general how-to guide.
Select A Casino And A TableChoose a casino from our webpages and pick a table you like. It could be a regular virtual table or one with a real live dealer where you can interact with other players.
Decide On A StakeChoose the stake level that suits your bankroll and prepare to begin betting.
Betting On The Come-Out RollIf the “off” disk is displayed, it indicates a new game is about to get underway. It is your opportunity to place your bet on the pass line, during the come-out roll – the first roll of the game.
Make A Note Of The PointIf you shoot a 7 or 11 on the come-out, you are a natural winner. If you shoot 2, 3, or 12, it’s a loss. Any other score is the “point,” which indicates how you bet during that round.
Place Your BetWhen the disk changes from off to on, it’s betting time. Betting continues up until another 7 is rolled, so you have plenty of time to grow your pile of chips.
Types Of Bets
There is a wide range of betting when you play craps online. In this brief overview, we look at a few of the most popular.
The Pass Line bet: This is the most popular bet with a House edge of 1.41%. A pass line bet is one whereby the players bet on the shooter throwing a 7 or an 11 before a 2, 3, or 12 on the shooter’s come-out roll. If the shooter gets any other number, the bet stays alive until he/she gets the same points score again or shoots a 7.
The Don’t Pass Line Bet. In essence, a don’t pass line bet is a pass line bet in reverse. Other players win on a roll of 2, or 3, and lose on 7 or 11. A 12 indicates the bet is a push, meaning any other scores must not come up again before a 7 is rolled for the wager to win.
The Come Bet: After the come point has been set, a Come Bet is when the player bets on the shooter rolling a 7 or 11 before the come point.
The Don’t Come Bet: This is a reversal of the Come Bet. Other players bet on the shooter rolling a 2 or 3 before a 7 or 11. If the shooter rolls a 12, it is a draw.
These are just four of the most popular bets. There many more. As far as craps odds are concerned, it is easier to explain in a table.
|Type of Bet||Single/Multi Roll||Payout Odds|
|Don’t Pass Line||Multi-Roll||1:1|
|Field Bets||Single||2 & 12 = 2:1 – Others = 1:1|
|Free Odds||Multi-Roll||4 & 10 = 1:2 – 5 & 9 = 2:3 – 6 & 8 = 5:6|
|Place Bets||Multi-Roll||4 & 10 = 9:5 – 7 & 9 = 7:5 – 6 & 8 = 7:6|
|Buy Bets||Multi-Roll||4 & 10 = 2:1 = 6 & 8 = 6:5 – 5 & 9 = 3:2|
|Big 6, Big 8||Multi-Roll||1:1|
|Hardway Bets||Multi-Roll||6 & 8 = 9:1 – 4 & 10 = 7:1|
|2 or 12 Bets||Single||30:1|
|3 or 11 Bets||Single||15:1|
Although the betting is a little complex, it gets easier to remember as you become more experienced, and with craps play for money games, you need to do your homework before you start playing.
Get The Most Fun When You Play Craps Online
Playing online casino craps is thrilling when you understand how the betting system works. Here are a few tips to help you to have a fun experience.
- Stay away from tables with minimum bet limits that stretch your bankroll.
- Use an online casino that offers free games to learn.
- Practice makes perfect. Get as much in as you can before you start playing in earnest.
- Commit the possible dice combinations to memory.
- Keep on the lookout for sites offering bonuses and perks.
- Don’t chase your losses. When having a bad day, call it quits and see what tomorrow holds.
Craps is the king of online casino games involving dice. Sic Bo is another popular game that originates from China. It involves three dice. But if you would like to limber up with a simple scratchcard game based on dice first, you could always try Real Time Gaming’s Hot Dice scratchcard.
FAQ`s about Craps Online Casinos
- What are my chances of winning playing craps?
- The chances of winning at craps are 8/36, much better than the chances of losing, which are 4/36. It is one of the casino games with the lowest House edge.
- Is it possible to play online craps for real money?
- Yes. There are many top UK online casinos where you can play craps for real money, providing you are at least 18 years of age.
- How do you win playing craps?
- Craps is a game of chance, so there are no guaranteed strategies for winning. Betting via pass or don't pass bets offers the highest RTP, in-excess of 98%.
- What is the difference between off-line and online craps?
- If you play virtual reality craps using CGI, you don't get to throw the dice. A random number generator determines the outcomes. Live streaming craps is the closest thing to off-line craps, but it is still in its infancy.
- Is it possible to play craps for free?
- Yes. Most UK casinos offer free craps games to entice new players and allow them to learn how to play.
- Our online craps games fixed?
- No. If you use UK websites with UKGC licenses, you are assured of fair gaming.