Top Skrill Casino Sites in the UK
All online gamblers want to ...know they can access any winnings quickly, and using a casino withdrawal instant to your Skrill account facility, will give you that peace of mind. They were previously known as Moneybookers. Today they are used by residents from all over the world, including the UK. Choose any of the top sites from the Casinosters selection below, and start enjoying carefree, responsible online gaming today.
- Big progressive jackpots
- Great welcome bonus
- Casino available in instant-play format
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- Free Spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 100FS
- Mobile friendly platform
- The best slots available
- Fast withdrawals casino
- Double welcome bonus
- Amazing game selection
- New casino brand in the UK
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- Simple deposit and withdrawal options
- Fast withdrawals
- High withdrawal limits
- More than 1300 games
- 35x Wagering requirements
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- Various withdrawal methods.
- Software from leading providers.
- Attractive bonus program
Why Skrill Casino Payments are so Popular
Skrill is a digital, online wallet, or eWallet for short. It first started life back in 2001, under the name, Moneybookers, then they changed their name in September 2011. The new name is an abbreviation of the word “skrilla,” a slang term for money created by Italian-Americans in 1930s Chicago.
The company is based in the UK. As more and more people needed to move money via the internet, Skrill became one of the most prominent digital payment service providers.
In August 2015, they were taken over by another UK-based company, Paysafe, which also owns and operates Paysafecard, and today, they have over 2 million users spread across 200 different countries globally.
As they become one of the most-used digital money movers, with cheap fees, few restrictions, and immediate deposit making, online casinos began accepting their services on behalf of their customers. Now, Skrill is one of the best popular choices for online gamblers.
The Benefits Of Using Skrill At UK Online Casinos
The UK online gambling market is the 5th largest in the world by revenue. It also has one of the best, if not the best, licensing and regulatory bodies in the world – the UK Gambling Commission. British gamblers are a pretty discerning bunch when it comes down to getting the best deals, and that includes which banking method to choose. Here’s why online casinos that accept Skrill are so popular among Brits.
- Operates under the auspices of the independent Financial Services Authority
- Instant depositing
- Accepted by many casino brands
- Can be used to make both a deposit and a withdrawal
- Can be used 24/7
- User friendly
- Safe and secure
Because of the association with the top, most reputable UK online casinos that accept Skrill as a digital money moving company, they are deemed to be trustworthy, safe and secure.
Depositing and Withdrawing Money via Skrill at Online Casinos
Using Skrill as your payment method, whether depositing or withdrawing at your chosen online casino, is fast and simple. But first, you will need to open an eWallet account. To do so, you will need to go to their official website:
- Scroll down to “open an account,” and click.
- Enter your name and surname
- Enter your country of residence
- Choose your preferred currency
- Create a password
You will be sent an email with a verification code which you will then have to enter. Once you do that, you will be asked to select a PIN, and it’s done.
Finally, you will need to fund your account. The sources you can use and any relevant fees are shown in the table below:
|Payment Method||Fee Amount||Time Lag|
|Bank transfer||1%||Up to 5 working days|
|Credit or Debit Card||1%||Instant|
|Rapid Bank Transfer||1%||Instant|
That is all there is to it. Now, let’s take you through the deposit and withdrawal processes, step by step.
Depositing to a Skrill Casino
Having created an eWallet account, you need to select the online Skrill casino at which you wish to play and register a player account. The process is fairly similar and not much different from the Skrill registration process, other than you may be asked for more personal data, like your age and address. Once your account is live:
- Go to the casino’s deposit page
- Select your payment method
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, observing the casino’s deposit minimum
- Click on “confirm.”
Now, you are ready to play the games of your choice.
Most online casinos accepting Skrill allow large amounts of money to be deposited. The exact amount will vary depending on the casino TC`s. All British Casino, as an example, specify £10,000 as being the maximum you can deposit.
Skrill Casino Withdrawals
You will be pleased to know that making a withdrawal at a Skrill casino is as simple as making a deposit.
- Go to the withdrawal page of the casinos’s website
- Choose your payment method
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, observing the casino’s min/max withdrawal amounts. Some casinos may ask you to confirm the email address you gave Skrill. You may find that if you have previously made a deposit at a mobile Skrill casino, it may default to that same email address.
- Click on “confirm.”
Skrill minimum deposit casino sets equal to any other payment options accepted by the particular brand. The minimum deposit tends to be £10 for the depositing and withdrawal option. However, there are sites we list on Casinosters, that set their limits much lower, like £5 on deposits and £1 on withdrawals. Jackpot Village has a £20 minimum on both. The best thing to do is to check the casino you are thinking of using to see what their guidelines are.
As far as withdrawal fees are concerned, again you need to check the casinos’ terms and conditions. When it comes to Skrill themselves, they charge £4.76 for a withdrawal to a local bank, 7.5% to Visa cards, and £4.76 on international (Swift) payments.
Pros and Cons of Using Skrill at Online Casino
Like any payment method, there are pros and cons to using them.
- Many online casinos accept Skrill
- Fees are lower than other eWallets like Neteller.
- UK banks accept Skrill transactions.
- Some casinos offer bonuses for using Skrill as your payment method.
- You can transfer money anywhere in the world.
- Your bank details are hidden.
- The Skrill website has excellent encryption; providing transactions are safe.
- Skrill runs a VIP program with 4 levels Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond.
- Not all online casinos accept Skrill payments.
- A 1% fee is charged when making a deposit. Withdrawals to banks attract £4.76; Visa attracts 7.5%, and other wallets 1.9% to a max of £17.32
- Some international banks do not accept Skrill transactions.
- Not all casinos accept paying via Skrill when you claim bonuses. Check the T&Cs of the bonus offers for which you are thinking of applying.
- On initial registration, the bank account verification process can take several hours.
The number of Casinos that use Skrill as a method for moving money is growing all the time – especially in the UK. It means that whatever type of online gambling your favour, you will have plenty of choices of casinos to use.
Casino Games Available at Skrill Casinos
Free slot promotions are huge in the online gambling industry, and Skrill casinos are right up there when it comes to the range of slots they offer and the number of free spins deals doing the rounds.
You’ll find all of the classic slots, plus some of the latest releases, including exciting 3D games with stunning graphics and cutting edge features. Making deposits at Skrill casinos gives players so much to look forward to including playing for life-changing sums on top progressives like Microgaming’s Mega Moolah, and NetEnt’s Hall of Gods.
But it’s not just about slots. Casinos that use Skrill also provide an excellent range of table games, including lots of variants of blackjack – America, European, and French roulette – game offerings from the world’s leading software designers. You can also play a great selection of live dealer games from the niche’s top game designer, Evolution Gaming.
All of these game choices are open to you when you make a deposit at one of the Skrill casinos we list here on our website.
Mobile Casinos Accepting Skrill
Mobile gambling is hugely popular, not just in the UK, but across the whole planet. Skrill is optimized for mobile use. It is, therefore, the perfect payment solution both for mobile casinos and gamblers who love betting on-the-go.
Players looking to make quick deposits and get on with their gaming have the convenience of being able to do it all from their mobile devices. A lot of players are taking advantage of Skrill 1-Tap for sheer ease of use and speed.
Casinos that use this payment provider have all the game genres covered. You can’t talk about mobile gambling without including live gambling and sports betting. Better still, live sports betting. Brands we list on Casinosters cover all genres – all sorts of online gambling, and some great bonus offers too.
There is no doubt about it. When you choose sites that work with this payment provider, you get a great choice of playing across all categories of games as well as some of the most lucrative bonus offers available, despite the wagering restrictions that most casinos attach. Using Skrill doesn’t limit your gambling potential at all – in fact, it broadens it.
What are the Alternatives to Skrill
When it comes to e-Wallets, PayPal is perhaps the most popular in use around the world. Because of that, it ranks quite highly as an alternative to scribble. Like other digital wallets, PayPal transactions are fast and safe, but with fees varying anywhere from 1.5% to 3.4%, it is more cost-effective to use. The other advantage that Skrill has over PayPal is that whereas PayPal payments are restricted to £5,500, in many instances, Skrill payments are unrestricted.
Neteller is of course owned by the same company, and at this point in time, it is slightly more popular in terms of online casino depositing and withdrawing. With slightly higher fees, hovering around the 2.5% mark, Neteller can be a little more expensive, but their minimums and maximums are similar, with their withdrawal limit going as high as £80,000. When it comes down to it, there is not an awful lot of difference between the two.
Another couple of eWallets that are very popular with the online gambling community are ecoPayz and Entropay. As with their competitors, they both offer instant transactions in terms of both deposits and withdrawals. Both are also safe although, with bank withdrawals costing as much as £5 to £10 per transaction, they are in line with some other digital payment companies. They are nonetheless, still somewhat more expensive than Skrill.
Paysafecard is another digital payment service that is gaining popularity with online gamers. As a prepaid card service, there is no need to expose your bank details to a casino; in fact, you don’t need to have a bank account. However, Paysafecard does suffer from one significant problem, which is that it does not facilitate withdrawals. So, while this prepaid card can be useful in terms of responsible gambling and keeping to preset financial limits, you will need to specify another payment method when it comes to making withdrawals.
Some players, particularly those who enjoy mobile gambling, now use their mobile phone bills to pay and withdraw money.
Finally, we come to cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin. They score highly when it comes to the security of making online financial transactions thanks to the blockchain technology that they employ. Also, where some players value anonymity, cryptocurrencies support that need. However, at this point in time, the number of online casinos accepting crypto payments is few and far between.
Skrill Casino Payment Method For Today’s iGamers
Funding an online gambling hobby in the easiest, smoothest way, is not only a preference – it is an expectation, and Skrill fulfills that expectation better than any other payment method available. If you want to know more about how to find an online casino that you can withdraw instantly to your Skrill account you are in exactly the right place.
Our list of top Skrill online casinos is at the click of a mouse button. If you want the best hassle-free online gambling experience, being sure funding your account and collecting your winnings happens effortlessly, check out Skrill casino reviews above. Or search for alternatives, like no account casinos, letting you enhance your gambling experience without signing in.
New Skrill Casinos
When talking about the current UK iGaming market, we are talking about an empire in which new casinos that use Skrill are appearing on a daily basis.
These new casinos need to distinguish themselves from the rest, which is why they rely on safe and reliable methods such as Skrill. Although this is a great start, it’s definitely not all.
There are also innovative new promotions, designs, and the latest releases from software providers at brand new casinos – who use these new platforms to unveil their most innovative games each year.
Live Casinos Accepting Skrill Deposits
Having the opportunity and time to visit a real casino is great, but often times that desire simply cannot be realised. This is where online casinos came up with the brilliant idea of introducing live casinos.
These are live games where a real live dealer is waiting for you along with many other players to play both classic and new versions of the best table games.
In an online casino that you can withdraw instant to your Skrill account, live casino gains much more weight, as it combines the real experience with the advantage of instant withdrawals and the convenience of playing online.
Skrill Casino Bonuses
Where is there a better place to claim and redeem bonuses than at a gambling site that offers an instant casino withdraw to your Skrill account? Luckily, Skrill casinos are packed with breathtaking promotions, which can transform into real money that can be instantly transferred to your account if you meet the site’s T&C’s.
Let’s see which are the most successful bonuses on the UK market today and make sure you stick with your favourite one for your next visit or registration at a Skrill casino:
- Welcome Bonuses: Nothing compares to the giants that are welcome bonuses. It’s the flagship bonus of every gambling site, offering the most generous extra cash. New players can win not only bonus money, but also free spins, cashback, deposit bonuses, and more.
- No Deposit Bonus: One bonus that is unmatched by all others in 2022 is the no deposit bonus. This “freebie” from the casino allows players to play for free money without making a deposit. Plus, this money can be converted into real money.
- Cashback: If it hasn’t been your lucky day and you’ve had a few losing bets, then what’s better than getting some of them back? That’s what cashbacks are all about, where you can usually receive between 10% and 20% of your lost money back as casino credit or free spins.
- Who can apply for a Skrill account?
- Anyone of 18 years of age or more can apply. There are no credit checks.
- What does it cost to register an account?
- Setting up an account is free. However, there are transaction fees to consider.
- Is it possible to pick up bonus offers using Skrill?
- You can claim bonus offers using Skrill but not at all casinos. It is recommended you check an individual casinos's T&Cs before applying.
- What fees are associated with depositing and withdrawing?
- Deposits are subject to a 1% fee. Withdrawal fees vary. They are £4.76 per bask withdrawal, 7.5% on Visa, and 1.9% to a max of £17.32 when withdrawing to other wallets.
- How safe is it to use to fund online gambling?
- Skrill only works with reputable online casinos. They are also regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority.