Top UK No Wagering Slots
Luckily, we now have UK casinos that have decided to drop the old ways of doing business and embrace the new trend — slots with no wagering requirements.
- Hosted over 700+ Games & Slots
- Best football odds on sportsbook
- High withdrawal limit
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- Fast payments
- New casino
- Massive game set
- 35x Wagering requirements
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- Slots, jackpots and Slingo
- Lots of exclusive offers and games
- Frequent promos with extra prizes
Top No Wagering Slot Games to Try Out
Whether or not you’ll get to spin the reels of a certain slot game without the need to meet the rollover requirements mostly depends on the casino you choose. Still, there are some slot games that are offered without these conditions more frequently than others. Here are the no wagering slot titles you’re most likely to come across.
You’ll hardly meet a slot player who hasn’t heard of Starburst. This 5-reel game developed by NetEnt was launched in 2012, and it’s been one of the top slots in the world ever since. The symbols you’ll find on the grid are the basic ones, but the game’s simplicity, together with some extra features, is precisely what made it so popular among slot fans. Thanks to Starburst’s popularity, online casinos often use it as the main game for their no wagering offers.
Book of Dead
Another title that’s often advertised by online casinos as a no wagering game is Book of Dead. The title features the ancient Egyptian theme and a character called Rich Wild, who’s trying to get his hands on a precious book with the secrets of the dead. The book can land on a 5×3 grid as a scatter or a wild and award a huge prize, which will be even sweeter, thanks to the fact that you won’t have to meet the rollover.
Age of the Gods
Ancient civilisations often inspire software providers, and Greek mythology is definitely one of the most themes that are used the most frequently. Age of the Gods is perhaps one of the most popular slot titles based on Greece, and online casinos are well aware of that. For this reason, Age of the Gods will often be free from the rollover requirements and blessed by all the Greek gods you can think of.
If you love history, adventures, and wager-free slots, Gonzo’s Quest is the right game for you. A cute little explorer created after Gonzalo Pizzaro will take you on a trip to find the lost city of gold known as El Dorado. This popular slot has been online since 2011, and it has remained a fan-favourite for over a decade now. Knowing that players still love it, online casino sites gladly offer it without any wagering requirements.
Based on an adventure film from 1996, Jumanji has become a much-loved slot game offered in almost every online gaming hub. Furthermore, the title was released by NetEnt, which means that its quality shouldn’t be doubted even for a second. If you love the movie, you’ll love the slot game, too, especially when the winnings you receive from it turn out to be free from any rollover requirements.
Unique Casinos Where You Can Play Top Rated No Wagering Requirements Slots
Although they are players’ favourites, wager-free slots aren’t so easy to find. Nevertheless, some online gaming platforms in the UK have become famous for offering no wagering slot games time and time again. Below, you can find out more about such operators.
Betfair is one of the most popular online gaming operators in the world. Apart from a betting exchange and sportsbook, it also offers online casino games. Among those games, you’ll find a variety of famous slots designed by renowned software providers.
MrQ is a casino that will welcome you with free spins at its doorstep. Right after you sign up and make your first minimum deposit, you’ll be able to grab free spins that do not require any additional wagering. Although this offer is currently on the website and may change in the future, rest assured that MrQ will probably come up with an even better one. After all, its motto clearly states — “No wagering, no nonsense.”
PlayOJO is one of the friendliest online casinos in the market. Apart from offering no wagering bonuses, this casino site also sets no maximum win and withdrawal restrictions. Overall, these may be the best terms and conditions you’ll see on the iGaming market, which is a good enough reason to start playing on this platform.
Players looking for variety on their online gaming journey should stop by Betfred, a website offering more than 800 different casino games. In addition to all the popular slot titles, you’ll also find numerous progressive jackpots in this gaming house and increase your potential to hit that big win.
Speaking of jackpots, you’ll also find plenty of them in Jackpot Jones casino, primarily targeting mobile users. Yet, before you dive into the Jackpot section, make sure that you use welcome free spins on any of the famous slot titles offered by this operator. These free spins do have a 1x rollover requirement, but that’s almost as if they didn’t have any.
Software Providers Behind the Best Wager-Free Slots
As mentioned before, an online casino is the one in charge of adding playthrough requirements to a slot game. Nevertheless, by looking up no wagering slot games, one can’t help but notice that the ones that are the most popular tend to come from a particular group of software providers. These are:
- NetEnt casinos — Net Entertainment is a software provider that has been killing it in the iGaming industry for years now. This is probably one of the reasons why its slots often get chosen by no wagering casino sites. Titles like Starburst, Jumanji, and Gonzo’s Quest are everyone’s all-time favourites, but you can also go for something a bit off-radar, like Finn and the Swirly Spin.
- Red Tiger — Red Tiger is another content creator whose slot titles are offered without the need to meet the rollover. Popular no wagering slots from this provider include Dragon’s Luck, Mystery Reels, Pirates Plenty — Battle for Gold, and others.
- Yggdrasil — Even though it’s one of the youngest software providers on the market, Yggdrasil hasn’t been wasting its precious time. In fact, it has worked its way to the top of the industry rather quickly. This success can partially be tied to Yggdrasil’s titles joining the group of slots without wagering requirements. The hottest ones that are currently seen on wager-free sites are Hyper Burst, Hades Gigablox, and Valley of the Gods 2.
Of course, we shouldn’t forget providers like Play’n GO, Playtech, Big Time Gaming, Microgaming, and several others known for producing mind-blowing slot titles that have easily become part of no wagering casino platforms for obvious reasons.
Main Benefits of No Wagering Slot Games
Regardless of whether you’re the biggest slots fan on the planet or a complete beginner, online slots no wagering requirements are something that is bound to make you smile. In case you’re still wondering why there’s so much hype surrounding them, check out the main reasons below:
- You can keep your winnings — When a slot game comes with a rollover, a player can’t stop spinning the reels and withdraw the money before meeting the requirements. Yet, when you play slots on a no wagering casino platform, you don’t need to meet any criteria. You can just spin the reels and withdraw your real cash winnings once you’re done.
- You can play longer with extra funds — In case you happen to like the casino that offers no wagering slot games, you don’t have to withdraw your winnings immediately. Instead, you can stay on the platform and use the money you’ve won on other games of your choice.
- There is no reason to worry about game contributions — When it comes to game contributions towards meeting rollover requirements, online casinos have straightforward rules. In general, online slots contribute the most, but there’s often a long list of titles that you can play day and night without clearing any rollover whatsoever. Fortunately, with no wager slots, this will no longer be your concern, as there will be no playthrough requirements to meet at all. This means you’ll get to play your favourite slots and forget about checking the wagering contribution table.
No Wagering Slot Sites Alternatives
If you somehow never seem to find UK-friendly wager-free slots at the exact moment when they are available, there may be other websites you should consider depending on your gaming style:
- Low wagering casinos — For those of you who still want to play slots without spending too much money, low wagering sites will do the trick. To get one thing clear right away — they do have rollover requirements you must meet. However, these are very low, so you won’t even notice they are there. Usually, the rollover on these sites is from 1x to 10x.
- Industry-standard wagering — If an online casino follows the industry standard regarding playthrough requirements, you can expect them to be around 35x. This is the rollover you’ll see in the majority of casinos out there.
- High wagering — In essence, high rollover requirements include any rollover that goes above the industry standard, and slots tied to such a rule are mostly reserved for high rollers who regularly spend large sums of money in their chosen online casinos. While an occasional player may consider 70x wagering unreasonable, a big spender probably won’t even bat an eye.
After reading this extensive guide on slots with no wagering requirements, we are positive you won’t make any wrong moves on your way to finding these online casino blessings. Now that you know which slots to go for and what their hiding places are, take your pick and enjoy the wager-free spins.
FAQ`s about No Wagering Slots
- What are wagering requirements?
- Wagering requirements represent the number of times you need to play through your deposit and/or bonus amount in order to withdraw your winnings.
- What is the meaning of a no wagering slot?
- No wagering slots are games that are free from any rollover requirements whatsoever. In other words, whatever you win playing them will be yours to keep.
- What is slot volatility?
- Volatility shows how frequently a slot will offer a payout and how big that payout will be. If slot volatility is high, you can expect big wins. Mind you, though — they won’t come very frequently. The exact opposite of high volatility slots are the low volatility ones. These will pay out wins more often, but the prizes will be rather small.
- What is RTP?
- RTP (Return to Player) is a percentage of the money a slot is expected to return over a certain period of time. For instance, if the RTP is 96%, it means that this slot will pay out $96 out of every $100 invested in it.
- Is the outcome of online slots absolutely random?
- Yes, it is. Online slots are powered by Random Number Generators — software that’s created in order to produce the random outcome of slot games. What’s more, these generators are regularly tested by independent authorities so as to ensure fair and random results.
- Can online slots be rigged?
- As long as you stick to licensed and reputable casino sites that use RNG software and run regular tests, you can rest assured that slot games won’t be rigged.
- Is there any strategy for winning at online slots?
- Online slots are games of chance, and their outcome only depends on random number generators. You may try to play slots with a higher RTP percentage or choose the ones with the volatility you prefer, but no strategy can alter the outcome produced by RNGs.