Best Zimpler Casino Sites for UK Players in 2021
If you still haven’t found the perfect payment method for your online casino transactions, we have a solution for you. Get to know Zimpler — a Swedish Fintech company that allows users to make instant deposits and withdrawals. By choosing this method, waiting for hours or days to receive money becomes a distant memory. This banking method does everything much faster.
100% up to £200 + 4,200 extra spins + 11 wager-free spins
- New players only
- Min. deposit: £/$/€ 10
- Account balance is withdawable at any time Upon withdrawal, any remaining bonus spins are forfeited.
- 7 days to activat the spins: Bonus spins expired 24 hours after activation.
- +18. Play responsibly.
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
Welcome Bonus £1500 + 300 Free Spins
- 18+ New players Only.
- £10 min deposit.
- £5 max bet using bonus.
- 40 x wagering applies.
- Bonus valid for 14 days.
- 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days.
- Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit.
- Max Free Spins winnings £100. E-Wallets excluded.
- Hosted more than 1500 games
- High withdrawal limits
- Various currencies accepted
100% Match Bonus Up to £200 + 11 Free Spins
- 18+. New Players only.
- New players at Mr Vegas are greeted with a 100% deposit bonus up to € 200 and 11 Free spins to spice up the start of the journey!
- Make sure to check the Terms and Conditions for these bonuses to get more information.
- T&Cs apply
- Various withdrawal methods.
- Software from leading providers.
- Attractive bonus program
- No deposit required & new players only.
- Claim from “My Offers” within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry.
- 10 free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash.
- New players only across two deposits.
- Cash rewards: 7 days from registration to opt-in from “My Offers” page & each with 7 days wagering.
- Deposit £10, £25 or £50 & wager 35x.
- Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary.
- Instant play casino
- Hosted over 700 Netent games
- Live dealer room available
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- Promotion period: 00:00 28th June – 23:59 30th June 2021 GMT.
- Opt-in inside selected games.
- Min. $50 real money bet on selected games.
- “Infinite Spins” valid for 1 day.
- Max $100 withdrawal from “Infinite Spins” winnings.
- Excellent mobile slots variety
- Live chat 24/7 available
- Fast E-wallet withdrawals
The company started operating in 2012 and has since attracted hundreds of thousands of users across Europe. Zimpler is licensed by the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) and has the authority to operate in the ESS/EU area. By respecting the industry’s strict rules and regulations, the payment provider provides users with a perfectly secure way to handle and transfer funds in and out of their casino accounts.
Besides learning more about the innovative payment method, this guide will introduce you to the top-rated UK Zimpler casino operators.
How Does Zimpler Work in Online Casinos?
Unlike debit cards, certain e-wallets, and bank transfers, Zimpler offers near-instant transactions without revealing personal and sensitive information. The payment method is easy to use and doesn’t require an app. All you need to complete a transaction is your phone number, and you’ll be ready to go.
Up until recently, it only offered casino deposit services to its users. Luckily, the company has launched a withdrawal option, allowing players to cash out their winnings and transfer them to their bank accounts hassle-free.
Which Casinos Support Zimpler Payments?
In the beginning, the Zimpler casino list predominantly featured Swedish and Finnish gambling sites. However, given that the number of users outside the Scandinavian area has grown immensely, the company decided to broaden its field of interest and incorporate other European iGaming markets, including the one in the UK.
Although the number of Zimpler casino sites is still limited, we made sure the ones in this guide are licensed and regulated. Of course, we also checked the operators’ security measures, game collections, bonuses and promotions, customer service, ensuring that the members would have a safe yet memorable gaming adventure.
Zimpler in Mobile Casinos
If you’re always on the go but still want to experience high-quality online gambling, you can do it easily by making deposits and withdrawals via Zimpler. The payment service is perfectly suitable for any type of device — smartphones, computers, and tablets.
Since you don’t need an app, you can access the payment option and make transactions with just a couple clicks. Of course, you need to make sure the Zimpler casino you’ve chosen is mobile-friendly. By selecting any of the operators in this guide, you’ll gain access to a fantastic gaming experience, even on mobile devices.
Zimpler Casinos Depositing Procedure
Zimpler is favoured for its many perks, but one of the most important is that you don’t have to reveal personal information — all you need is a phone number. If you’re ready to make your first deposit, here’s everything you need to do:
- Select a suitable Zimpler gaming site from our list.
- Create an account by filling out the registration form and confirm it.
- Go to the Cashier and choose the Deposit option.
- Pick Zimpler as a payment option and insert the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Enter your mobile phone number, and you’ll receive an SMS code and additional instructions for creating an account.
- You’ll then have to choose between two options — to pay using your bank-issued card or charge the deposit as a Bill, which you’ll need to pay within 14 days.
- Insert the required card or bill information.
- Afterwards, this payment option will once again send a one-time code to verify the transaction.
- After confirming the payment, the deposit will appear on your account in no time.
From there, you’re free to explore the website, claim a welcome bonus, play slots, table games, and live dealer titles from top-notch software providers, and enjoy everything the casino has to offer.
Withdrawing Funds from Zimpler Casino Sites
Until recently, users of this banking method couldn’t cash out the winnings using this payment option. However, due to an increasing number of users, the company has made it possible to withdraw funds with this service.
Here’s how Zimpler withdrawals work:
- Log into your casino account and select the Withdrawal option.
- Select Zimpler from the list of available options.
- Choose the amount you’d like to cash out and insert the four-digit code to verify the transaction.
- As soon as the casino approves the request, Zimpler will transfer the money to your account within minutes.
Bear in mind that certain transactions will carry small fees. However, that’s nothing compared to the perks of using Zimpler for online casino transactions.
Most Popular Zimpler Casino Bonuses
Since you’ll use Zimpler to make deposits, you’ll have access to various online casino bonuses and promotions, starting with enticing sign up offers for new players. As soon as you become a member, you’ll become eligible for a hefty welcome bonus to kickstart the gambling adventure.
Typically, new player bonuses come in the form of deposit match offers or free spins. More often than not, these two are combined in a rewarding welcome package that tops up your bankroll and provides plenty of opportunities to explore the game collection.
Pros and Cons of Using Zimpler in UK Casinos
Zimpler is becoming a major trend among UK casino players, and for a good reason. If you’re still unsure whether this is the right choice for you, look at the list of pros and cons — hopefully, it’ll help you make the right decision.
- Zimpler offers instant deposits and withdrawals.
- It’s simple and easy to use — no app needed.
- Players don’t have to reveal sensitive personal information.
- This banking method’s payments are protected with high-end encryption.
- A Zimpler account instantly goes through the KYC process — players don’t need to send documents to verify their identity.
- Small fees apply to withdrawals. However, they depend on the transfer amount.
- Zimpler is still not widely available in the UK online casinos.
Payment Methods Similar to Zimpler
If you want to explore other options or still have concerns about Zimpler casino sites, you can always go for alternatives, such as:
- PayPal — This is the world’s first and most popular e-wallet. Today, most UK-based online casinos support PayPal payments defined by top-notch security, ease of use, and low fees.
- Skrill — As part of the Paysafe Group, Skrill is a digital wallet that offers secure and fast online casino transactions. Thanks to its widespread presence and convenience, Skrill is present in many licensed UK gambling sites.
- Neteller — Like Skrill, Neteler became a member of the Paysafe Group, offering highly secure casino deposits and withdrawals and a hassle-free approach. With these qualities, Neteller is today one of the most widespread payment options in UK casinos.
FAQ`s about Zimpler Casino Deposits
- Is Zimpler free to use in online gambling?
- Other than a small transaction fee, Zimpler is free to use. Since you don’t need a specific account, you won’t have to pay additionally to use this payment option.
- Is Zimpler a safe payment method?
- Yes, Zimpler is extremely safe to use in an online gambling environment. In addition to not revealing your personal information, Zimpler doesn’t validate transactions until they’ve been confirmed via an SMS code. So, as long as you play in a secure and reputable online casino, you and your data will be safe.
- Which countries support Zimpler transactions?
- At the moment, Zimpler is available to players located in Sweden, Finland, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Does Zimpler charge fees to payments?
- Zimpler doesn’t charge fees to transactions made via credit cards. However, if you decide on a bill-payment option, your payments will be subject to small fees that vary depending on your transfer amount.