List of Best Online Casinos First Deposit Bonuses
Revision date: 21.06.2022
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- VIP club
- One of the best payout UK casinos
- Multiple payment options
- 35x Wagering requirements
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- £10 minimum deposit
- Over 700 games
- Unique Loyalty Programme
- Nice Welcome Bonus
- Pay by phone £3 minimum deposit
- No deposit £10 welcome bonus
- 20x wagering on bonus credits
- New casino, but part of 888 Holding
- Low minimum deposit
- Over 1,000 games to choose from
- Live dealer game offering
- Mobile-friendly platform
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- £10 deposit casino
- Deposit £10 get £40 bonus
- £3 Minimum Deposit
- Exclusive games
- Instant play casino - no download required
- 15x wagering on Welcome Bonus & Spins
- Deposit £10 play with 50FS
- £3 minimum deposit casino
- Bonus is subject to a 20x wagering requirement
- Downloadable App available
- Free Spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 100FS
Best First Deposit Bonus Casinos
The more reputable and successful the casino, the better the 1st deposit bonuses it can offer its players. Therefore, in addition to focusing on individual promotions, we also make a point of recommending only the best casinos you can find for an all-around satisfying gambling experience.
How We Rate and Review Casinos
To find the best casinos currently operating, we evaluate the potential candidates against very rigorous criteria. Our list of recommended casinos includes only those that have passed all our tests with flying colours.
Here are some of the requirements these operators need to meet:
- Security and licences — Player safety and security is our number one priority, so we recommend only casinos that are properly licensed and regulated by the most notable licensing bodies in the industry, such as MGA and UKGC. On top of that, these websites need to employ the latest security measures to protect users’ information from unauthorised access.
- Abundant offer of high-quality games — The casinos on our list feature some of the most diversified gaming portfolios, containing a large number of games in all of the most popular categories. What’s more, we make sure these titles are supplied by some of the best software developers in the industry, ensuring top quality.
- Variety of bonuses and promotions for new and regular players — To deserve our recommendation, an online casino needs to offer various regular and generous promotions aimed at both new and existing customers. As an added requirement, these offers must come with player-friendly terms and conditions.
- Range of convenient payment options — Our top online casinos offer a wide variety of the most convenient and secure payment methods you can use to make deposits and withdrawals. We also ensure these operators support a wide range of deposit and withdrawal limits with little to no transaction fees.
How Much Money Can You Receive as a Bonus
The size of the bonus you can receive differs among online casinos. The most common first deposit bonus offers match your first deposit 100%, which means that the amount of the bonus money you’ll receive will be equal to the amount of your deposit.
However, to beat the competition, many online casinos have started offering more generous bonus offers. Therefore, it is not uncommon to find promotions worth 200%, 300%, or even 400% of your first deposit.
Why Are First Deposit Bonuses Worth a Shot
First and foremost, being offered a bonus for making your first deposit in a casino is a great incentive on the operator’s side, as it gives players an insight into other promotions they may be able to take advantage of in the future.
If you decide to claim this kind of offer, your gaming budget will be considerably larger, which means you can play your favourite games for longer and have more opportunities for winning.
What’s more, these promotions come in different variations and can be used on different games. So, for instance, if you are a poker fan, you can find the best first deposit bonus poker offer you can use to play one of your favourite casino games. If a casino as a sportsbook section, you may also be able to use the bonus to wager on sport.
These introductory offers are also perfect for beginners who can get more chances to explore the games and learn the ropes before deciding to wager more significant amounts of money. Some of these promotions also include free spins on selected games, providing even more gaming opportunities.
How We Examine Casino First Deposit Bonuses
In an effort to bring you only the best first deposit bonuses, we’ve evaluated hundreds of these offers and picked out those that comply with our standards of quality. Being well aware that there is much more to a casino bonus than what is advertised on a promotional banner, we used the following criteria to shortlist the most generous offers:
- Region-specific conditions — Certain casinos have different first deposit bonus offers for different countries they operate in. Some even deny access to such a promotion to citizens from specific areas. With this in mind, we selected only those casinos and offers that are available to citizens from the United Kingdom.
- Minimum deposit requirement — Before you can claim a first deposit bonus UK, you have to meet specific requirements, such as the minimum amount of money you need to deposit. These requirements differ significantly among different casinos and bonuses, and they can range from £1 to £10, £25 or even more. We believe that players should be given a chance to explore an online casino before investing a lot of money, so we only choose those casinos and bonuses with reasonable minimum deposit requirements.
- Eligible payment methods — Some online casinos impose restrictions on the payment methods you can use to top up your account and become eligible for a first deposit bonus. In some cases, these restrictions pertain to one or two banking options, but they can often include much more than that. To allow you the greatest flexibility and abundance of choice, our best online casino first deposit bonus offers allow the use of a wide range of payment processors.
- Selection of compatible games — Casino bonuses often come with restrictions on the games you can play with them. These restrictions can apply to individual games or whole game categories (e.g. table games, progressive jackpot slots). Not only do these limitations reduce your choice of games, but they can also lead to your bonus being forfeited if you accidentally play the restricted game. To have the ultimate casino experience, you can consult our list to find the best first deposit bonus casino UK that allows you to use the bonus funds on the greatest number of games.
- Associated wagering requirements — Most casino bonuses come with certain wagering requirements players must fulfil to withdraw their winnings. In the case of deposit bonuses, these requirements come in the form of a multiplier of the total sum of the initial deposit + the bonus amount, telling you how many times you have to play through that sum. We select the bonuses that have wagering requirements lower than 40x, which is around the industry standard. Better yet, our list also contains the best first deposit bonus casino no wagering required.
- Withdrawal limit — Another term often associated with casino bonuses is the withdrawal limit or the maximum amount of money you can withdraw after playing with bonus money associated with a particular promotion. For instance, you can claim a £150 bonus and win £300 playing it, but if the promotion you played with has a withdrawal limit of only £100, that is the maximum amount of money you will be able to withdraw. We don’t want clever casino marketing to trick you into claiming seemingly huge bonuses with low withdrawal limits, so we recommend only those promotions that have high or no limits.
- Maximum bet allowed — Almost all online casino bonuses come with restrictions related to the maximum bet value you can play with while using the bonus funds. Usually, a casino will allow you to place a single bet of a maximum of around £5, whereas some operators can go much lower. Naturally, our list includes bonus offers with the best maximum bet limits, allowing you to play for greater potential wins.
Types of First Deposit Bonuses
So far, we’ve mentioned that casino first deposit bonuses come in different amounts and with different terms and conditions, but we should note that there are also different types of these offers. Let’s take a look at the most common ones you can come across.
Match bonuses are the most common type of first deposit bonuses. Essentially, a match bonus is the amount of bonus funds you receive as a multiplier of your first deposit amount. As we’ve already mentioned, the most common type of the first deposit match bonus is the 100% bonus which essentially doubles your first deposit.
Sometimes, these promotions come as one-time standalone offers, whereas a casino may offer a welcome package consisting of multiple match bonuses in some instances. These kinds of offers are so common in online casinos that they give newly registered players an incentive to make their first deposit or deposits.
Free Spin Offers on the First Deposit
Most first deposit bonuses include bonus money, but some offers also come with free spins attached. Depending on the casino and the specific promotion, you may be offered anywhere from a few to several dozens or even hundreds of free spins.
In most cases, you can use these spins on one or more slots selected by the casino. It is important to note that this kind of bonus also comes with certain wagering requirements expressed as multipliers of free spin winnings. See our list of recommended bonuses for the best first deposit bonus slots offers.
Free play or no deposit bonuses remain one of the most sought-after types of bonuses since, as the name itself suggests, you don’t have to deposit any money to claim them. Usually, all you need to do to become eligible for a free play offer is simply sign up for an account with a casino.
These kinds of offers are excellent for new players who want to try out a new casino before investing any money and for beginners who can use them to learn how to play the games without the risk of losing any real funds. However, since you’re not putting any of your own money on the line, free play offers are usually considerably smaller than other types of bonuses and come with higher wagering requirements. Indeed, you can find some no deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements, but those offers are extremely rare.
How to Claim the Best Deposit Bonuses
Most deposit bonuses can be claimed in a few easy and simple steps. No matter whether you’re looking for a bingo first deposit bonus or are more interested in slots or table games, we have a bonus to suit your preferences. For starters, choose an offer from our list of the best first deposit bonus UK offers and click on the Visit Casino button next to it. Once you land on the casino website, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Join, Sign Up, or Register button.
- Provide the requested contact and personal information (full name, date of birth, address, phone number, email, etc.) and choose a unique username and password.
- Once you complete the registration, upload the requested documents (photo ID, utility bill, bank statement, etc.) to verify your account.
- After you get the verification confirmation from the casino, go to the Cashier section in your casino account and choose a payment method to make a deposit.
- Enter the necessary banking information and choose the amount of money you’d like to deposit, keeping in mind the minimum deposit requirement associated with the bonus.
- Enter the promo code you can find on our website or opt-in to receive the first deposit bonus.
- Complete the deposit by confirming the transaction.
- Enjoy using your bonus funds!
As a regulatory requirement set by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, all players must verify their identity before they can be allowed to make deposits in an online casino. For this purpose, the casino may require that you submit copies of different kinds of documents, including government-issued photo IDs, bank statements, utility bills and other documentation verifying your age and address.
FAQ`s about Casino First Deposit Bonuses
- Why consider using a casino bonus?
- It largely depends on your needs and preferences. If you want to increase your gambling budget, get the chance to play for longer, and increase your winning chances, then you should claim a casino bonus. However, keep in mind that every casino promotional offer comes with specific terms and conditions, so make sure to get familiar with these before opting in.
- Can I win real money when using a casino bonus?
- Yes, of course. You have the same chances of winning when betting with bonus money as when you play with real money. The main difference is that some bonuses come with winning caps and withdrawal limits, defining how much you can benefit from playing with bonus funds.
- Is it more rewarding to choose the biggest 1st deposit bonus available?
- If you come across an exceptionally generous first deposit bonus and see that it has reasonable and user-friendly terms and conditions, there is no reason not to claim it. However, we encourage you to read the fine print very carefully since certain casinos offer large bonuses that come with really unfair conditions. Your best bet is to choose one of the bonuses from our list as they have the best value and 100% reasonable requirements.
- Does the bonus have an expiration period?
- Yes, it can. Most casino bonuses are valid for a certain amount of time. This can range from seven days to 90 days, depending on the casino and the specific promotion.
- Can I use my first deposit bonus more than once?
- Unfortunately, in most cases, you can’t. First deposit bonuses are usually one-time offers available only on your first deposit. However, some casinos offer welcome bonus packages that consist of multiple offers you can claim on more than one of your first deposits.