TOP Bitcoin Casinos for UK Players
- Generous welcome bonus
- Offers 24-hour withdrawal option
- Offers games from world-leading software providers
- Bonus is subject to 5x wagering requirement
- Great bonuses and promotions
- 24/7 customer support
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- Top-Notch Mobile App
- High Slot RTP
- eCOGRA certified
- £1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Welcome package is subject to a 30x wagering requirements
- Live chatbot available
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Mobile-friendly design
- Fast withdrawal casino
- High withdrawal limits
- More than 1300 games
- Free Spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 100FS
What Are the Main Features of a Bitcoin Casino
The only thing that makes BTC casinos special when compared to other gambling sites is the they accept Bitcoin as a currency for making deposits on their website. A player who decides to pay with crypto has access to all common casino features, including game selection and available bonuses; exactly the same way as other casinos do.
Like any other gambling website, these sites have to comply with the latest regulations and laws issued in Britain. Here are the main three categories of them:
A Bitcoin casino online will make sure to acquire at least a single license from the reputable gaming authorities. When it comes to British players, they should look for confirmation that the UK Gambling Commission licensed the websites.
Alternatively, Malta, Curacao, and Alderney gaming commissions are also very reputable in the business. A license is important because it confirms that the casino you selected is safe.
If you are playing in a Bitcoin poker casino, you should be able to play from any location. That means that besides operating on your PC, a casino website should run smoothly on your mobile as well. This applied to all games and features a site has.
The best operators on the market do guarantee cross-platform support. That involves being able to access the website and play games from any stationary or portable device.
Take Advantage of Bonuses
You may encounter a new Bitcoin casino with no deposit bonus, which means that you don’t have to invest anything to claim the deal. Some of the best Bitcoin casino offers free spins or bonus money for registering at the website.
As for deposit bonuses, not all of them might be applicable for this currency, and they might be limited to specific games. We recommend to always read the terms and conditions and check whether BTC is restricted to particular slots.
Pros and Cons of Playing in a Bitcoin Casino UK
Each time you come across a Bitcoin casino with a deposit match offer, the bonus seems tempting. However, it’s important to know more about these casinos before you start playing. Let’s take a closer look at the main benefits and downsides of using this payment method for gambling.
Advantages of BTC Gambling Sites
Here is why you should consider Bitcoin slots casino and start playing today:
- A higher degree of confidentiality – Your Bitcoin wallet details are not directly connected to your personality, which means everything remains anonymous. An email address you use for registration is the only information you share with a casino site. This is what makes Bitcoin casino a convenient option for everyone who wishes to keep one’s casino payments absolutely private.
- The best choice when it comes to cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin is not only the world’s most popular digital currency, but it is among the rare ones supported in the gaming industry. You will find that a large number of casinos support BTC, while that is not the case with other cryptocurrencies.
- Adequate transaction fees – Some e-wallets have rather high charges for their services that often go up to 5% per transaction, which is quite a lot. That is why cryptocurrencies lower that fee, and it rarely exceeds 1.5% of the sum.
Disadvantages of a BTC Casinos
Here are some drawbacks we noted when comparing Bitcoin to other payment methods:
- No refund option – Debit and credit cards as well as some e-wallets can give you an option of chargebacks, but that is not the case with cryptocurrencies.
- A limited number of casinos available – Bitcoin is still not as popular as the major payment methods out there, which is why you won’t find as many operators supporting it.
- The risk of BTC going down – It is not directly connected to gaming, but the value of BTC might change. That might cause losses despite the fact that you’ve already got funds on your casino account.
How to Deposit and Withdraw from Bitcoin Casinos
As soon as you find some new Bitcoin gambling sites you wish to try, you’ll need to deposit a certain amount to your account. The process of adding and withdrawing crypto is a bit different when compared to other currencies. The steps listed below will help you to do everything right.
6 Steps to Depositing to a BTC Casino
- Open a Bitcoin wallet. The majority of casinos will require a cryptocurrency wallet in order to make deposits with this currency. It is easy to create a BTC wallet, and all you have to do is to provide your name and an active email address. Feel free to pick the preferred type, which includes web, mobile, desktop, and hardware options.
- Make sure you have Bitcoins available. Your BTC gamble adventure cannot start until you have funds available for depositing. If you don’t have any, use an exchange or buy them via ATMs. Another alternative is to mine them, although that could take time.
- Pick a casino from our list. Our experts have done the footwork for you and selected the best casinos that support Bitcoin and are available to players in the United Kingdom. Stick to our list to ensure you use a reputable operator and avoid any potential scams.
- Create an account on a casino website. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to complete the registration process. Depending on the website, validating your email should be enough to open a gambling account.
- Make a deposit via Bitcoins. It is time for the last step of the process – head to the Cashier once you log into your account. You can do this on your PC or via casino mobile app or browser. From the deposit methods that are offered pick BTC. Enter your wallet details and finalise the transaction.
- Wait for the BTC to arrive. On most casino sites, it only takes a few minutes to process the request. You will receive an alert once the transaction has been approved. From there, you can enjoy playing your favourite games!
Important note: Please consider that some Bitcoin gambling sites might convert your BTC to GBP or another currency before you start playing.
Withdrawing Funds from a Bitcoin Casino
Here is a short guide on how to withdraw your winnings from a casino in Bitcoins:
- Make sure your win meets the minimum withdrawal limit. Online gaming operators often have a minimum withdrawal sum required; it may differ depending on a brand. It is crucial to meet this minimum to submit a withdrawal request.
- Request a withdrawal in the Cashier section. Make sure that you are logged into the site and head to the Cashier. Pick BTC as the desired withdrawal option. Please note that you might not be able to choose this method if you used an alternative banking option for depositing.
- Enter the details to finalise the transaction. The BTC gambling operator will require details of where to deliver the earned cryptocurrency.
- Be patient for the request to be approved. Most casinos may require a couple of business days to process the transaction. Read the terms and conditions for withdrawals to discover how long you have to wait to receive your currency. You should have the funds available in your wallet within that timeframe.
Games Available in Online Bitcoin Casinos
Every player knows that the best Bitcoin casino in the UK should have the most extensive game selection. The good news is that you will find a variety of games available on such websites, and these are the most common categories of casino titles.
You’ve probably read at least a single story of how winning at slots changed someone’s life. The truth is that these games – progressive slot machines in particular – often provide life-changing prizes. Besides, players also love them for simplicity, beautiful graphics, and variety of themes.
Classic slots come with standard wins, while progressive jackpots have joint funds with special prizes. Apart from that, you can choose a theme, and it could vary from movie characters and TV shows to mythological creatures, history, or even cartoons.
Although the essence of slots is spinning the reels, the gameplay is significantly different from one machine to another. Beginners keep things simple with up to ten pay lines, while advanced players want extra features. Those include mini-games on second screens, multipliers, collapsing reels, etc. You will find free spins as Bitcoin casino bonuses on most casino websites.
Bitcoin Table Games
If you choose to gamble with Bitcoin, you can also try table games. A huge variety is available on different websites from our list, and this includes:
- Roulette – watching the ball spinning and landing to the number you picked is a phenomenal experience. All the variations are supported in Bitcoin casinos UK, which means you can choose among American, French, and European versions. Many variations also come with a twist, such as two wheels or a limited time to place your bets.
- Baccarat – both amateur and experienced players love this game, since it offers attractive rewards for every winner. The rules are simple, and you can pick the preferred variation from various Baccarat online casinos.
- Blackjack – get as close to 21 as possible without crossing that limit, and beat the dealer on that path. The classic blackjack would be a perfect option even if you are a beginner in card games, while experts prefer more complicated variations like the ones with multiple hands or Perfect Pairs.
Bitcoin Live Games
The most noticeable fact about live games is that they operate with human dealers, usually professionals in that job. For starting a game you’ll join HD streaming videos broadcasted live from studios or actual casinos. Everything happens in real-time, and the dealer guides you through the rounds. It is a thrilling experience that all gamers should try at least once.
Live games are the best when you have some experience. Using a BTC casino with a no deposit bonus can help you to get to know more about the casino games. Once you are comfortable with a gameplay, head on to live gaming tables and pick your favourite. Don’t hesitate to try roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, or even games based on TV shows.
In case you are still unsure about using BTC as a payment method, all Bitcoin casino for UK players that are listed on our site also accept the following alternatives:
- PayPal – The most popular e-payment service in the world is among common deposit and withdrawal methods on gaming sites.
- Neteller – It is another e-wallet that players prefer in order to avoid sharing credit card details.
- Skrill – A reputable service that enables instant deposits and fast withdrawals.
- Paysafecard – This is a prepaid voucher that requires entering a code to deposit money from a pre-loaded card, 100% anonymous.
- Pay by phone – The deposit made on a casino site will be charged via your phone bill at the end of the month.
Join a BTC Casino Today
In case you haven’t already found a BTC online casino that suits your preference, feel free to pick any brand from our list. Each one was carefully selected by our team to maximise your playing experience when playing with Bitcoins. Go ahead and choose one of the best British casino sites and try your favourite games today!