TOP Bitcoin Casinos for UK Players
Bitcoin has been the most popular cryptocurrency for years, and companies in various industries accept it as a payment option. The same is true for online casinos, which is why you will find a long list of BTC gambling sites available to UK players. It is critical to pick a reputable casino, which is why we did the footwork for you. Take a look at these amazing Bitcoin casinos and their offers to invest Bitcoins and start playing today!
Welcome Bonus UP to £300 on 1st Deposit + 10% Cashback
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is £5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
First Deposit 100% bonus up to £150
- 18+ only.
- The maximum bonuses amount permitted per player or account is up to £300.
- Your first deposit will be a 100% match in Bonus Funds of up to a maximum of £150, while your second deposit will be matched with a 50% Reload Bonus of up to £150 in Bonus Funds.
- You will receive the equivalent amount in your own registered currency.
- We recommend using the currency converter on www.oanda.com to check the latest exchange rates.
- Over 1,100 games to choose from
- Low minimun deposit
- Mobile-friendly platform
100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 + 25 Extra Spins
- New players only.
- Extra Spins (FS) expire in 14 days.
- FS wins credited in bonus.
- FS & bonus valid for selected games only.
- Bonus wins capped at £500.
- 30x wagering-req. UK only – deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time.
- Full T&Cs apply.
- £1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Welcome package is subject to a 30x wagering requirements
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- 18+ only. New customers only
- Min deposit £20. wagering 40x bonus. max bet £5 with bonus funds.
- 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit.
- Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse.
- No max cash out on deposit offers.
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with skrill or Neteller.
- T&Cs apply
- Fast withdrawals
- High withdrawal limits
- More than 1300 games
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- Free Spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Deposit £10 play with 100FS
What Are the Main Features of a Bitcoin Casino
What makes a BTC casino special when compared to other gambling sites? When it comes to how things work, these operators do the job the same way as others. The main difference is that they accept Bitcoin as a currency on their website.
Apart from that, these sites are not that different. These are the features that they offer to comply with the latest regulations and laws.
A Bitcoin casino online will make sure to acquire at least a single license from reputable gaming authorities. When it comes to British players, they should look for confirmation that the UK Gambling Commission licensed the websites.
Alternatively, Malta, Curacao, and Alderney gaming commissions are also very reputable in the business. A license is important because it confirms that the casino you selected is safe.
If you are playing in a Bitcoin poker casino, you want the chance to play from any location. That means logging in from your PC, but also using your mobile when you are on the move. And the same applies to other games.
That is why the best operators out there should guarantee cross-platform support. That involves being able to access the website and play games from any stationary or portable device.
Take Advantage of Bonuses
Have you encountered a new Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus that you would like to use? If that is the case, you don’t have to invest anything to claim it. The beauty of those deals is that they offer free spins or bonus money for registering at the website.
As for deposit bonuses, always read the terms and conditions. Not all of them might be applicable for this currency, and they might be limited to specific games. For example, even the best Bitcoin casino free spins deal is usually restricted to one or two slots.
Pros and Cons of Playing in a Bitcoin Casino UK
You found a casino Bitcoin deposit match offer, and the bonus seems tempting. However, you would like to know more about these casinos before you start playing. Let’s take a look at the benefits and downsides of using this payment method for gambling.
Advantages of BTC Gambling Sites
Here is why you should consider paying Bitcoin slots casino to start playing today:
- A higher degree of anonymity – there is no way to connect Bitcoin wallet details to you, which means everything remains anonymous. The only information you share is the e-mail address used for registration. All this is convenient if you don’t want people to know that you are playing casino games online.
- The best choice when it comes to cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin is not only the most popular crypto variation out there, but it is among the rare ones supported in the gaming industry. You will find that a large number of casinos support BTC, while that is not the case with other cryptocurrencies.
- Affordable transaction fees – some e-wallets have significant charges per transaction, and they often go up to 5%. That is a lot of money to lose per transaction. That is why cryptocurrencies lower that fee, and it rarely exceeds 1.5%.
Disadvantages of a BTC Casino
Here are some drawbacks we noted when comparing this to other payment methods:
- No refund option – debit and credit cards might give you an option of chargebacks, but that is not the case with cryptocurrencies.
- A limited number of platforms available – Bitcoin is still not as popular as the major payment methods out there, which is why you won’t find as many operators supporting it.
- The risk of BTC going down – this is not directly connected to gaming, but the value of BTC might change. That might cause losses despite the fact that you have the currency available in your gaming account.
How to Deposit and Withdraw from Bitcoin Casinos
If you want to play at new Bitcoin gambling sites, you will need to deposit this currency to your account. The process of adding and withdrawing crypto is a bit different when compared to other currencies. Make sure to follow the step listed below to do everything right!
6 Steps to Depositing to a BTC Casino
- Open a Bitcoin wallet. The majority of casinos utilize these as the option for depositing this currency. That is why the first step is opening this wallet under your name. It is easy to open a BTC wallet, and all you have to do is enter an active e-mail address. Feel free to pick between an internet-based or desktop variation.
- Have Bitcoins available. Your BTC gamble adventure cannot start until you have funds available for depositing. If you don’t have any, use an exchange or buy them via ATMs. Another alternative is to mine them, although that could take time.
- Pick a favourite operator. Our experts did the footwork for you and selected the best casinos supporting Bitcoin and available to players in the United Kingdom. Stick to our list to ensure you use a reputable operator and avoid any potential scams.
- Register an account on the website. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to complete the registration process. Depending on the website, validating your e-mail should be enough to open an account.
- Deposit Bitcoins. It is time for the last step of the process – head to the Cashier once you log into your account. You can do this on your PC, or via mobile app or browser. From the offered methods, pick BTC. Enter your wallet details and finalize the transaction.
- Wait for the BTC to arrive. On most casino sites, it only takes minutes to process the request. You will receive an alert once the transaction has been approved. From there, you can enjoy playing your favourite games!
Please note that some Bitcoin gambling sites might convert your BTC to GBP or another currency before you start playing.
Withdrawing Funds from a Bitcoin Casino
- Make sure there are enough funds in the account. Online gaming operators often have a minimum withdrawal sum required. It is crucial to meet this minimum to submit a withdrawal request.
- Access your account and head to the Cashier. Make sure that you are logged into the platform and head to the Cashier. Pick BTC as the desired withdrawal option. Please note that you might not be able to choose this method if you used an alternative payment form while depositing.
- Enter all details and finalize the transaction. The BTC gambling operator will require details of where to deliver the earned cryptocurrency.
- Be patient for the request to be approved. Most casino give their staff a couple of business days to process the transaction. Read the terms and conditions for withdrawals to discover how long you have to wait to receive your currency. You should have the funds available in your wallet within that timeframe.
What Games Are Available Online in Bitcoin Casinos
If you ask players, the best Bitcoin casino UK offers is the one that has the most extensive game selection. The good news is that you will find a variety of games available on these casinos, and these are the most common categories.
You’ve probably read at least a single story of how winning at slots changed someone’s life. The truth is that these games, especially progressive slot machines, often provide life-changing prizes. However, players also love them for simplicity, beautiful graphics, and pure variety.
Classic slots come with standard prizes, while progressive machines have joint funds with special jackpots. Apart from that, you can choose a theme, and it could vary from licensed movie characters and TV shows to mythological creatures, history, or even cartoons.
Although the essence of slots is spinning the reels, the gameplay is significantly different from one machine to another. Beginners keep things simple with up to ten pay lines, while advanced players want extra features. Those include mini-games on second screens, multipliers, collapsing reels, etc. You will find free spins Bitcoin casino bonuses for these games available on most casino websites.
Bitcoin Table Games
If you want to gamble Bitcoin, you can also try table games. A huge variety is available on different websites, and that includes:
- Roulette – watching the ball spin and landing into the number you picked is a phenomenal experience. All the variations are supported in Bitcoin casinos UK, which means you can pick American, French, and European versions. Many variations also come with a twist, such as two wheels or less time to place your bets.
- Baccarat – both casual and experienced players love this game since it offers attractive rewards if you win. The rules are simple, and you can pick from different variations of Baccarat online casinos.
- Blackjack – get as close to 21 as possible without crossing that limit, and beat the dealer on that path. The classic blackjack is perfect If you are a beginner in card games. Experts love complicated variations like the ones with multiple hands or Perfect Pairs.
Bitcoin Live Games
The beauty of live games is that they include an actual human dealer who was trained to do that job. You join HD streaming videos broadcasted live from studios or actual casinos. Everything happens in real-time, and the dealer guides you through the rounds. It is a thrilling experience that all live gamers should try at least once.
Live games are the best when you have some experience. Using a BTC casino no deposit bonus can help you to get to know more about the casino games. Once you are comfortable with everything, head to live gaming tables and pick your favourite. Don’t hesitate to try roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, or even games based on TV shows.
Are you still unsure of whether to use BTC as a payment method? That’s no reason to worry because Bitcoin casino UK players can find in our list also accepts these alternatives:
- PayPal – the most popular e-payment service in the world is among common deposit and withdrawal methods on gaming sites.
- Neteller – it is another e-wallet that players prefer to avoid providing credit card details.
- Skrill – a reputable service that enables instant deposits and fast withdrawals.
- Paysafecard – this is a prepaid voucher that requires entering a code to deposit money from a pre-loaded card.
- Pay by phone – the deposit will be charged via your phone bill.
Join a BTC Casino Today
Have you already found a BTC online casino that suits your preference? Feel free to pick any operator from our list. They were all carefully selected to maximize your playing experience when playing with Bitcoins. Go ahead and choose a prefered casino to try your favourite games today!
FAQ`s about BTC Gambling Sites
- What is a Bitcoin casino?
- It is an online gaming platform that accepts BTC for deposits and withdrawals. The process is simple – you deposit Bitcoins from your wallet and use them to play slots and other casino games.
- Is it possible to deposit Bitcoin to new online casinos?
- While this payment method is not as popular as credit cards or classic e-wallets, there is a long list of casinos that supports BTC. The critical thing is to choose a reputable platform, which is why we created a list of top-rated Bitcoin casinos.
- What steps to take to create a Bitcoin casino account?
- First, register an account at the desired casino site. Once you validate the account, head to the Cashier section, and pick Deposit as the preferred option. Next, enter the details of your BTC wallet and wait for the transaction to be processed.
- Is it safe to use Bitcoin?
- The great thing about BTC is that there is no system control over this currency. That might make it the safest payment method out there. Always be sure not to give your Bitcoin wallet and other sensitive details to an unknown third-party.