Top UK Casino Apps
- Low wagering casino - 20x
- Numerous Slingo games
- Wide variety of payments
- Generous welcome bonus
- Offers 24-hour withdrawal option
- Offers games from world-leading software providers
- Top-Notch Mobile App
- High Slot RTP
- eCOGRA certified
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- Fast withdrawal times - no fees
- Instant play platform - no download needed
- £20 minimum deposit
- 100% welcome bonus
- Mobile friendly casino
- £10 minimum deposit
Online Gambling Apps vs. Desktop Casino Websites
Both desktop websites and casino mobile apps have their unique advantages, but they also differ significantly. Let’s explore some of the main differences between these two online casino modes.
Advantages of Playing on Desktop Gambling Websites
One of the most prominent advantages of desktop computers is their convenience for longer gambling sessions. Playing time-intensive games like poker is much easier on a big screen, especially if you’re playing the live dealer version of the game. Desktop and laptop computers also allow for more convenient communication with the dealer and other players.
Another upside of using your PC for gambling is game availability. While certain games may not still come in workable mobile versions, there is no limit as to which title or type of game you can play on your PC. What’s more, when software providers release new games, they most often release the desktop version first, so you can have access to new titles earlier.
Advantages of Using the Phone Casino App
Desktop and laptop computers are definitely excellent choices for online gambling, but they can’t give you the freedom that mobile apps can. Installing and using this software on many of your portable devices means you can play casino games wherever you are.
With the advancement of mobile software and hardware, gaming providers can offer cutting-edge titles and free games. This allows players to join unlimited and risk-free casino action at the palms of their hands.
Another benefit of technological advancement for mobile gambling apps is that they can offer games with outstanding graphics and high screen resolution. In this regard, mobile software leaves nothing to be desired when compared to desktop websites. Therefore, when choosing between these two modes, you can decide based on your preference and without any difference in quality.
What Games Can You Play on an Online Casino App?
Mobile apps might have small limitations regarding game diversity, but most gambling operators nowadays have apps that offer all types of casino games. Here is a rundown of the most popular game categories the best mobile casino app will definitely offer:
- Slots — Slot games are one of the most popular casino game categories, especially among players who use mobile apps. This is because this game format adapts exceptionally well to smaller screens, creating a superb gambling experience. The best casino slots app features a rich selection of games, including both classic 3-reelers and more contemporary 5-reel slots with jackpots and special features.
- Table games — Right up there with slots, table games are some of the most sought-for casino games. Our best online casino app has almost the same selection of games as its desktop version, offering different variations of blackjack, roulette, video poker, craps, baccarat, and more. Not only can table game fans play for real money, but they can also find free table games that allow them to hone their skills risk-free.
- Live dealer games — If you prefer a more authentic gambling experience, you can join live dealer games. Every top-grade operator out there has a live casino app that lets you join live-streamed versions of your favourite casino games with real human dealers. You can play games like roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat, sic bo, game shows and more, all the while chatting with the dealer and other players in real-time.
In addition to these popular categories, the best casino app in the UK can also offer other kinds of games, such as speciality games, bingo, and Keno.
What Devices Can You Use the Mobile Apps On?
Right now, you may be wondering which of your devices support these mobile casino apps. The good news is that, with the technology we have today, you can install and use this software on almost all of your mobile devices. This includes smartphones, tablets, and even smartwatches, with different operating systems, like casino apps for iPhone and Android casinos.
Expectedly, smartphones are many players’ first choice because of their frequent use. The technology they use today is so advanced they can almost replace our computers, so, naturally, they also give you the chance to download the best free casino app.
Tablets may not be as compact as mobile phones, but they are very popular for their larger screens and specific technical features. They give you all of the same advantages of a mobile device as smartphones do, with the added benefit of bigger screen size.
Many people may not yet be familiar with this, but you can also play your favourite casino games on your smartwatch. These devices have become so popular and widespread that they are constantly developing to include more and more smartphone features. Therefore, it’s no wonder you can also join a gambling session right at your wrist.
Easy Steps to Start Using a Casino Mobile App on Your Device
Now that we’ve covered the types of mobile devices you can use this software on, let’s see how you can start using a slots casino app in a few simple steps:
- Choose an operator from our list of the best gambling operators.
- Click on the link next to it to go to its website.
- Create an account by providing your personal and contact information.
- Depending on the website, you may need to verify your email address or phone number.
- Go back to the casino’s homepage and download its designated real money casino app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- Open the application and log in.
- You’re all set!
Where Can I Find Casino Apps?
Once you choose a reliable gambling operator, there are usually a few different places where you can find its online casino app.
- Google Play Store for Android devices — If you’re using a mobile device with an Android operating system, you can usually download the casino finder app from the Google Play Store. However, the availability of these apps depends on your geolocation, so make sure you download them while you’re physically in your jurisdiction.
- App Store for iOS devices — Users using Apple smartphones and tablets can find the mobile casino software in their App Stores. As an iOS user, you’ll probably have more luck finding what you need, as they usually have more gambling apps than the Google Play Store.
- The casino’s official website — If for any reason, you can’t find or download an app from one of the stores mentioned above, you can usually find the software on the operator’s website. Just find the Mobile Casino section, click on the download link and open and install the application on your device.
Online Casino Apps Safety
Casino applications are as safe and secure as the operator standing behind them, so choosing a licenced, reliable operator is always important. Trustworthy websites hold a valid operating licence issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and they use the latest encryption protocols to protect their users’ data and money transactions. You can usually check this information at the footnote of every website’s homepage.
Best Real Money Casino App in the UK
The best gambling apps are extremely popular among UK users, that’s why they have a lot of downloads in AppStore and Google Store. Besides, those highly-renowned casino apps are often rated by players, so it’s easier for you to choose the right one. The list of the best casino app in the UK we’ve provided above already includes each app’s rating together with short info about an operator, so making your decision has never been easier!
FAQs about Best Casino Apps
- How do I start using a real money casino app?
First, choose a reliable operator legalized in the UK. Then, download its native mobile application from the App Store, the Google Play Store, or the operator’s website and create an account. Finally, deposit some money using one of the payment methods and enjoy playing.
- Can I use a casino app to win real money?
Yes, for sure. Playing games on mobile casino apps works just like playing in your desktop browser in the sense that you can get real money prizes whenever you play real money games. However, you can’t earn real money if you play free casino games.
- What are the best gambling apps for UK players?
While saying what’s best for each player largely depends on their personal preferences, Casinosters uses criteria to single out the good gambling websites. These casinos must be properly licenced by the UKGC, they must take the necessary measures to protect the users’ data, and they must offer secure payments, diverse gaming portfolios, and a variety of competitive bonuses and promotional offers.
- What games do mobile gambling apps offer?
Nowadays, casino apps offer more games than ever before. Players can find slots, table games, live dealer games, speciality games, bingo, and keno. While some titles may not be available on mobile, there are other exclusive ones available on these platforms only.
- Do I need different accounts for different devices?
No, you don’t. Once you create an account on a gambling website, you can use the same account to play on any device you want.
- Can I play live dealer games on a mobile casino app?
While there aren’t too many casinos that offer live dealer games on their mobile apps, you can certainly find some that do. The truth is, small smartphone screens are not ideal for live streaming, but you’ll have no problem playing these games on your tablet.
- How does the phone casino app differ from the desktop version of a casino?
Thanks to modern technology, the features of most mobile casino apps nowadays are on a par with those of the desktop versions. You can play almost all of the same games you can find on a gambling website, with excellent screen resolution and high-quality graphics. The only thing that really sets the mobile apps apart from the desktop version is screen size.