Low Wagering UK Casinos
If you are looking for the lowest wagering requirements casino UK – pick one from our list of the best gambling sites and enjoy the premier conditions for British players exclusively.
TOP 10 Lowest Wagering Casinos in the UK
No Wagering! 20 Free Spins with your first deposit
- NO WAGERING requirements ever
- Payments by PayPal are available
- £10 minimum deposit
20 Free Spins on Rainbow Riches. NO Wagering
- New online casino
- Live chat is available 24/7
- Fast withdrawal processing up to 1 day
Deposit £20 play with £50 Welcome Bonus
- Bonus is subject to 5x wagering requirement
- Great bonuses and promotions
- 24/7 customer support
- No wagering on the casino welcome bonus
- Fast payout speed
- Straightforward user experience
- 10x Wagering Requirement
- Over 400+ Netent games
- Excellent customer service and support
- Ongoing promotions and free comp points for rewards
- Live casino gaming available
- £5 min deposit casino
- Pay by phone £3 minimum deposit
- No deposit £10 welcome bonus
- 20x wagering on bonus credits
- Instant play casino - no download required
- 15x wagering on Welcome Bonus & Spins
- Deposit £10 play with 50FS
- £3 minimum deposit casino
- Bonus is subject to a 20x wagering requirement
- Downloadable App available
- £1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Welcome package is subject to a 30x wagering requirements
- Flexible Welcome Bonuses
- No withdrawal limits
- 35x wagering requirement
- No wagering requirements
- Over 1000 games available
- New casino, part of White Hat Gaming
- Great Welcome Bonus
- Wide vairety of games
- Wagering requirements 35x
Websites that can be Considered the Low Wagering Requirements Casinos
Some online casinos want their visitors to play a bonus amount 10 times, and some want them to do it 50 or 60 times. Which of them fall under the ones that offer the best conditions and provide low wagering casino bonuses? Simply put, these websites set from 1x up to 35x requirements.
Some may say that this is a generalisation, but if you analyse the market, you will find out that this is a low requirement. Many casinos offer super generous promotions, for example, a 400% match bonus up to £1000, but it often turns out that you need to play it 70 times, which requires a lot of money, time, and luck.
How to Find Online Casino with Low Wagering
Various casinos create numerous loyalty programs, all of which are aimed at attracting more new players. They may offer deposit match bonuses, spins, cashback, etc., but nearly all of them also set wagering requirements.
It may seem that everyone can easily find the lowest wagering requirements casino with the biggest bonus. However, all players, especially those who only start gambling, should consider that this is not the only criteria that matter. You also need to pay attention to the licence, payment options, special bonus conditions, support, and min/max deposit and withdrawal limits.
Features of Low Wagering Casinos UK
Online casinos set wagering conditions because they want to protect their money and prevent players from creating accounts, placing a few bets, withdrawing a bonus, and leaving the platform. There is one thing to consider: bonuses are also beneficial for casinos, and the trick is to make them beneficial for players as well. This can be possible only if:
- You choose a low wager casino
- You follow all the rules and play a bonus the required number of times.
Suppose you’ve found an online casino with x10 wagering requirements. It also offers a 100% match bonus of up to £100. So, you deposit £100 and get £200 in total. According to the rules, you must play your bonus through the total amount 10 times. Simply put, you need to play your £200 10 times. Hence, you need to play £2000 to be able to withdraw your money.
A player who has only £200 and does not deposit more money wins regularly and finally meets the low wagering requirements of the casino. Yes, it is possible. But why is this beneficial for a casino? The RTP (return to a player) is usually about 96%, so 4% is a casino’s profit. If conditions fit, the online casino has enough to pay the bonus itself and still get its profit.
Please note that we provided calculations for an abstract low wagering casino UK, though everyone sets their own rules. In particular, most websites set higher requirements (x10 is just an example). Some let gamblers play any games they wish, and others limit them by playing only certain slots, etc. That is why it is so important to always read terms and conditions very carefully – that’s how you can protect yourself from any surprises and possible disappointments. Note that you can also find an online casino without wagering requirements, but there are a few things to consider. Usually, such gambling websites don’t offer generous bonuses – in most cases, they provide some free spins, and that is all. Secondly, you need to double-check everything if you see a casino with no wagering (UK players have only a few options to choose from) that provides a big bonus with no wager.
Types of Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
Low wagering requirements are not difficult to find with different casino bonus types. So, let’s clear some of the most popular ones up and see how low the requirements can be when using them.
Low Wagering Free Spins
Free spins are a special bonus, considering they are only available for video slots. Not only that, but free spins are also the only bonus where you need to wager the winnings acquired from the bonus, not the bonus amount itself.
Finding low wagering free spins is extremely beneficial, as video slots usually have full wagering contributions, making clearing the bonus even easier.
Low Wagering First Deposit Bonuses
First deposit cash bonuses are the most common type of casino bonus. The bonus size will usually depend on your deposit amount; for example, the 100% or 200% match bonuses.
Since you’re already paying a deposit to unlock this bonus, the wagering requirements are often reasonably low.
Low Wagering No Deposit Bonuses
Many would agree that no deposit bonuses are the best of their kind, as you don’t have to pay anything to receive them. However, this is exactly why these bonuses generally have extremely high wagering requirements and other restrictive conditions like low cashout limits.
Find the Best Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
Wagering is key to understanding how the casino works. The two most significant aspects: what is low wagering, and which requirements fall under this category?
|Low Wagering Casinos||Casino Bonus||Wagering requirement|
|Grosvenor Casino||£20 Bonus Money||Low wagering of 5x|
|PartyCasino||50 Low Wager Free Spins on Starburst||10x Wagering|
|Casino.com||200 Free Spins||20x Wagering|
|mFortune Casino||Up to £10 No Deposit Bonus + £100 + 100 Free Spins||20x|
|Mr Spin||Up to 50 Free Spins No Deposit + £100||20x|
|Kerching Casino||£500 Bonus + 150 Extra Spins||30x|
|Pots of Luck||300 Bonus Spins||30x|
|Wink Slots||30 Spins No Deposit + £100 + 30 Extra Spins||30x|
|888 Casino||£200 + 25 Bonus Spins||30x|
How to Claim your Low Wagering Bonus
Claiming any low wagering bonus is straightforward and shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. Here’s how it goes:
- Choose a casino — Pick one of the best low wagering casinos from our list.
- Register — Go through the sign up process by filling out a registration form with required personal details.
- Claim a no deposit bonus — If the casino offers a no deposit bonus, you can claim it as soon as you activate your account.
- Deposit — Go to the low wager casino’s deposit page to complete your first payment. Make sure to follow the rules regarding minimum deposit limits associated with the bonus you’re trying to unlock.
- Claim your first low wagering casino bonus — Once the payment goes through, your first deposit bonus should become available.
- Play — Begin playing games compatible with your bonus.
- Withdraw — If you met the wagering requirements and cleared the bonus, you can now withdraw your winnings.
Alternatives to Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
A few types of bonuses can be an alternative to minimum wagering.
- No wagering requirements casino. We have already mentioned some websites where you can get a bonus without even wagering it. Usually, such online casinos offer free spins on particular slots. You can check our list of no wagering slot sites also.
- Match bonuses. The most common type of offer is particularly welcome promotions. A website offers 50%, 100%, 200%, etc. match bonuses for first/second/third, etc.
- Free spins. This is another common low wagering bonus that most online casinos offer for signing up. Sometimes, a player needs to use them on particular slots. In other cases, gamblers are free to choose any of the games – it depends on the policy of the gambling website.
- Reload bonuses.Most casinos make an effort to attract new players and keep the old ones playing. That is why existing players regularly get match bonuses and free spins.
- Cashback bonuses. It also becomes a part of a casino loyalty program, and the players note that this is an honest way to get 10%, 20% of your money back.
There are UK-based platforms that can be called the best online casino sites sorted by different criteria: minimum deposit casinos, bonuses, wagering requirements, games available, and other options to choose from. See the reviews, consider the mentioned information and choose wisely.
Types of Low Wagering Casino Games
Here are some games you may stumble upon while browsing through our best low wagering requirements casinos.
Slots comprise the majority of almost every low wagering casino site, with some casinos featuring thousands of different titles in their portfolio. Slots are extremely fun to play with fast-paced gameplay, meaning that clearing the wagering requirements is quick and effective.
|SLOT||RTP||Casino to Play|
|Book of Dead||96.23%||Kassu Сasino|
|Age of The Gods||95.02%||BetVictor Casino|
|Gonzos Quest||96%||Grosvenor Casino|
|Rainbow Riches||95%||Casino Planet|
Table games consist of classics like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, craps, and other games. However, pay attention to bonus terms and conditions while playing table games, as not all have a high wagering contribution. In other words, even if the wagering requirements are low, you’re going to have a tough time meeting them.
|Game||RTP||Casino to Play|
|European Roulette||97.30%||Betfred Casino|
|American Roulette||94.70%||PlayZee Casino|
Apart from traditional online casinos, our list includes a few high-profile low wagering bingo sites. Playing bingo while using the bonus usually comes with a high wagering contribution that can sometimes extend past 100%, so opting to play bingo to clear the bonus is always a smart choice.
FAQs about Low Wagering Casinos
- What bonuses do fall under the category of low-wagering offers?
It depends. In general, it is considered that a casino bonus fits this category if the wagering requirement 1x to 35x is set. That means a player needs to wager the bonus amount from 1 to 35 times to withdraw the winnings.
- Can I use e-wallets to deposit money and then get a low wagering bonus?
Yes, you can, but only if a casino offers these payment methods. Please consider that there are minimum deposit amounts for every payment option, so read the requirements carefully. In some cases, special bonuses are offered to a player who uses a particular payment method.
- Do all games available in UK casinos have wagering requirements?
No, you will always find several games that don’t have a wagering contribution, while others might have low wagering contributions. Also, in games like roulette, certain bets will have lower wagering contributions than others.
- Do wagering requirements relate to my initial deposit?
In most cases, you’ll be required to wager your deposit amount and the bonus amount derived from it.
- What is the best video slot to play for clearing the wagering requirements?
Slots with high RTP and low variance are the best for clearing the wagering requirements.
- Can I claim a low wagering bonus using a bonus code?
Yes, certain bonuses will require you to use a promo code.
- Am I eligable to claim a low wagering casino bonus?
You need to deposit enough money (if it is a deposit bonus, check the requirements carefully to find out what is the minimum deposit amount) or sign up for a website (if it is a no deposit bonus), play the required number of times and then request the withdrawal, using the suitable payment method.