TOP 7 Low Wagering Casinos in the UK
What is the most important thing to consider when choosing a new gambling platform? Some may say it is the casino’s loyalty program, but in fact, low wagering requirements can be even more important. The reason is low requirements allow players to get their bonus and withdraw it easily.
Are you looking for the lowest wagering requirements casino in the UK? Look no further – you can pick any of the reputable platforms on our list of the best gambling sites that offer the best conditions for British players.
20 Free Spins with your first deposit. No wagering
- 20 free spins credited upon your first £10 deposit
- Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways slot only, valued at 10p per spin.
- Free spins must be used within 48 hours of qualifying.
- All winnings are uncapped and credited to your real money balance
- No wagering requirements ever
- Payments by PayPal are available
- Great selection of Bingo games
£40 Welcome Bonus
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit £10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- 24hr Payouts
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is £5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- New customers only
- Min deposit £20
- Wagering 35x
- Max bet £5 with bonus funds
- Max bonus is 100% up to £100
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller
- Cashback is cash with no restriction
- Full T&C’s apply
- Proven fair casino
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
- New players only.
- Up to 10 (20p) extra spins on Super Win 7s for 10 days.
- Winnings paid as bonus credit.
- Expire 00:00 every day. Max withdrawal from extra spins bonus winnings £200.
- Up to 200% deposit match of first deposit (Min £10).
- Max £100 awarded as bonus credit. 20X wagering on bonus credit.
- T&Cs apply.
- 3£ Minimum Deposit
- No deposit welcome bonus
- Offers bingo and poker
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £20 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 35x wagering requirement
- A £5 bonus max bet applies
- Various game weightings apply
- Gamble responsibly.
- Completely instant-play
- Live dealer games are available
- Huge selection of game providers
How To Find The Best Gambling Platforms With Low Wagering
Various casinos create various loyalty programs, all of which are aimed at attracting more new players.They may offer deposit match bonuses, spins, cashback, etc., but nearly all of them also set wagering requirements.
It may seem that everyone can easily find the lowest wagering requirements casino with the biggest bonus. However, all players, especially those who only start to gamble should consider that this is not the only criteria that matters. You also need to pay attention to the license, payment options, special bonus conditions, support, and min/max deposit and withdrawal limits.
What Every Player Should Know About Low Wagering Bonuses
Wagering is crucially important for beginners to understand how any casino works. Let us focus on the two most significant aspects: what is low wagering and what requirements fall under this category?
What is low wagering and how it works
The reason why casinos set wagering conditions is simple – they want to protect their money and prevent players from creating accounts, placing a few bets, withdrawing a bonus, and leaving the platform. There is one thing to consider: bonuses are also beneficial for casinos, and the trick is to make them beneficial for players, too. This is possible only if
- you choose a low wagering casino
- follow all the rules and play a bonus the required number of times.
Let’s imagine that you’ve found a casino with x10 requirements. It also offers a 100% match bonus up to £100. So, you deposit £100 and get £200 in total. According to the rules, you need to play your bonus through the total amount 10 times. Simply put, you need to play your £200 10 times. Hence, you need to play £2000 to be able to withdraw your money.
A player who has only £200 and does not deposit more money wins regularly and finally meets the requirement. Yes, it is possible. But why is this beneficial for a casino? The thing that RTP (return to a player) is usually about 96%, so 4% is the profit of a casino. If conditions fit, the casino has enough to pay the bonus itself and still get its profit.
Note that you can also find an online casino without wagering requirements but there are a few things to take into account. Usually, such platforms don’t offer generous bonuses – in most cases, they provide some free spins, and that is all. Secondly, if you see a no wagering casino (UK players have only a few options to choose from) that provides a big bonus with no wager, you need to double-check everything.
What Website Can Be Considered The Lowest Wagering Requirements Casino
Some casinos want players to play a bonus amount 10 times and some want them to do it 50 or 60 times. Which of them fall under the category of casinos that offer the best conditions, i.e. provide low wagering casino bonuses? Simply put, these are the gambling platforms that set 1x to 35x requirements.
Some may say that this is a generalisation, but if you analyse the market, you will find out that this is a low requirement. Many platforms offer super generous promotions, for example, a 400% match bonus up to £1000 but it often turns out that you need to play it 70 times, which is a lot of money, time, and luck.
What Are the Alternatives
There are a few types of bonuses that can be an alternative to minimum wagering.
- No wagering casinos. We have already mentioned that there are some websites where you can get a bonus without even wagering it. Usually, such sites offer free spins on particular slots.
- Match bonuses. This is the most common type of offer, in particular, of welcome promotions. A website offers 50%, 100%, 200%, etc. match bonuses for first/second/third, etc.
- Free spins. This is another common bonus that most platforms offer for signing up. Sometimes, a player needs to play them on particular slots, sometimes gamblers are free to choose any of the games – it depends on the policy of the company.
- Reload. Most casinos make an effort not only to attract new players but also to keep the old ones playing . That is why old players also regularly get match bonuses and free spins.
- Cashback.It also becomes a part of a casino loyalty program, and the players note that this is an honest way to get 10%, 20% of your money back.
In the UK there are platforms that can be called the best online casino sites. No wagering requirements, low requirements, free spins and many more options to choose from and play.
- What bonuses do fall under the category of low-wagering offers?
- It depends. In general, it is considered that a bonus from a casino falls under this category if it sets 1x to 35x requirements, which means that a player needs to wager the bonus amount from 1 to 35 times.
- How can I claim a low wagering bonus?
- You need to deposit enough money (if it is a deposit bonus, check the requirements carefully to find out what is the minimum deposit amount) or sign up for a website (if it is a no deposit bonus), play the required number of times and then request the withdrawal, using the suitable payment method.
- Can I use e-wallets to deposit money and then get a low wagering bonus?
- Yes, you can if a casino offers such payment methods. Please note that there are minimum deposit amounts for every payment option, so read the requirements carefully. Note that in some cases, special bonuses are offered to a player who uses a particular payment method.