List of the Best Sign Up Bonus Casino Offers
100% up to £100 + 10% Cashback (No Wagering)
- New customers only
- Min deposit £20
- Wagering 35x
- Max bet £5 with bonus funds
- Max bonus is 100% up to £100
- Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller
- Cashback is cash with no restriction
- Full T&C’s apply
- Proven fair casino
- PayPal payments
- Great first deposit bonus
20 Free Spins with your first deposit. No wagering
- 20 free spins credited upon your first £10 deposit
- Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways slot only, valued at 10p per spin.
- Free spins must be used within 48 hours of qualifying.
- All winnings are uncapped and credited to your real money balance
- No wagering requirements ever
- Payments by PayPal are available
- Low minimum deposit
100%/£100 + 33 FS
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is £5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- £10 minimum deposit
- 18+ only
- New players only
- £10 minimum deposit
- 40x wagering applies
- Valid for 14 days.
- Over 1,000 games to choose from
- Live dealer game offering
- Mobile-friendly platform
List of the Best Sign Up Bonus Casino Offers
The idea behind the sign-up bonuses is to attract players and invite them to try out various games. Over the years, as the operators became more competitive and innovative, the number of bonus types grew.
Today, we have access to diverse promotions that can boost our entire gaming experience and take it to the next level. Still, some offers proved to be favourites among occasional and regular casino players alike.
Below, we’ll talk about some of the most popular UK casino welcome bonuses.
Fans of online slot games usually go crazy for this offer. Free spins come in two forms — one requires a deposit while the other doesn’t. The no deposit free spins are given to players right after completed registration. Once the player has created and verified an account, the casino will add a certain number of free spins to their balance.
On the other hand, the free spins that require a deposit appear as soon as the funds have been transferred to the account. If you meet the minimum deposit limits, bonus spins will instantly become available to you.
Although you can only use them only on slots, they can generate some hefty wins and make the entire gambling experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
Players who enjoy other game types usually go for casinos that offer deposit match bonuses. As the name itself suggests, this promotion demands a qualifying deposit, which the casino will match up to a certain amount.
With this offer, you’ll double the money and have more opportunities to try out available games — not only slots but also poker blackjack, roulette, etc. Of course, the amount you can collect varies from one operator to another, so make sure to check out the list of the best and biggest sign up bonus online casino offers.
No Deposit Bonus
Besides free spins, the no deposit bonus is a favourite among all casino players. Essentially, you will receive free money after completing the registration — you won’t have to pay a penny. This is a perfect opportunity to explore the casino lobby and find the games you enjoy playing.
On this page, you’ll find some of the top-rated online casinos with no deposit bonus offers.
Things to Pay Attention to Before Collecting the Card Registration Bonus Casino UK
While collecting bonuses is fun, you should learn everything there is to know about their most important aspects, as that will help you understand how different offers work. That is why we advise you to read the fine print and the bonus terms and conditions.
However, if you’re entirely new to the game, we’ve selected the essential aspects to show you what you should always pay attention to.
In April 2020, the Gambling Commission prohibited the use of credit cards for online gambling deposits, which is why many credit card casinos had to shut down or turn to other payment options. Alternatively, players can use debit cards when registering an account.
Most online casinos featured on our page accept the most popular debit card providers — Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. Therefore, if you have a preferred payment provider, make sure you can actually find it on the list of supported banking options.
Each bonus offer comes with a set of specific terms and conditions. The most important piece of information you should pay special attention to are the wagering requirements. They imply how many times you need to play through the bonus amount before the winnings become withdrawable.
For instance, a free sign up bonus mobile casino offer comes with 20x wagering requirements, meaning you will have to wager the bonus 20 times before you can request a cashout. Trying to withdraw the money before completing playthrough requirements can leave you empty-handed.
Before adding the bonus to your balance, see which online casino games with free sign up bonus offers are at your disposal. For instance, the free spin bonus only applies to slot games, and more often than not, a casino will choose which slots you can play on with such a bonus.
On the other hand, no deposit and first deposit offers can apply to a range of games, including table and live dealer titles.
Casinos may limit the amount of money you can wager in one bet. Namely, if you look closely at the bonus terms and conditions, you’ll see that one of the items on the list is the maximum bet. Typically, this amount doesn’t exceed £5.
Of course, the bet limit will apply to all separate bets. However, remember that placing a bet higher than indicated in the T&Cs can result in you losing the bonus money.
Maximum Withdrawal Limit
Almost all bonuses come with a specific cap placed on winnings. Of course, there are some exceptions where your winnings aren’t capped, but generally, casinos set a particular amount you can win and withdraw.
For example, a 20 free spins bonus can allow players to win up to £100. Even if you manage to collect more money, it won’t matter, as the winnings can’t exceed the predetermined amount.
As far as withdrawals go, casinos offer a broad selection of reliable payment methods, including cards. Before you try to cash out the winnings, make sure to visit the Banking section and see the limits that apply to your favourite payment solution.
Every bonus for registration casino offer has time limits that can easily sneak up on you if you don’t pay attention. The time limit applies from the moment the bonus appears on your account.
Once you claim a promotion, it can be quite frustrating to find out it has expired. So, before acquiring a bonus, don’t forget to check the exact expiration date.
You might have to use certain promotions straight away. In most cases, free spins have the shortest validity period — usually up to 72 hours.
Although other bonus types can be valid for 30 days, you may easily end up forgetting about them and losing the winnings you’ve accrued up to that point. During that period, you also have to ensure you’ve completed the wagering requirements. If the offer expires before you play through the bonus money, you’ll lose everything.
How to Claim an Online Casino Free Registration Bonus?
You can acquire the sign-up bonus directly from our site with just a couple of clicks. Once you’ve chosen the casino that meets your standards, click on the “Visit Casino” button that will redirect you to the operator’s page.
At this point, just a couple of steps is keeping you away from the registration bonus casino. Here’s everything you need to do:
- Locate the button that says “Register”, “Join”, or “Sign Up”, and click on it.
- Once the registration form appears, fill it out with all the necessary information (name, email, address, phone number, and date of birth).
- As soon as you confirm the registration, you can verify the account and add a card.
- If necessary, enter the promo code to trigger the offer. Alternatively, the casino will instantly reward you with a welcome bonus.
- Now, you can use the bonus funds to explore the game portfolio and play your favourite slots.
In May 2019, the Gambling Commission of Great Britain introduced a rule requiring all players to verify their name, address, and birth date. This means all British players must go through the verification process before they can play in an online casino with sign up bonus.
Best Online Casino Bonus Offers for New UK Players
Although we’ve mentioned other bonus types in this article, we’ll focus more on the fan-favourite — free spins. Almost every online casino in the world offers some sort of free spin bonus, allowing players to explore the broad slots collection and start the gambling adventure on the right foot.
In the following paragraphs, we’ll talk about the most common no deposit free spin bonuses and introduce you to some of the online casinos that offer these lucrative promotions.
10 Free Spins
When an online casino offers 10 no deposit free spins as a welcome bonus, you only need to create an account, add the card, and verify your identity. For example, Slot Crazy casino rewards all players with 10 free spins upon registration.
Since the casino hasn’t chosen a specific game for this bonus, you can explore the slots selection and enjoy everything the platform has to offer.
20 Free Spins
Getting 20 free spins upon sign up is every player’s dream. Luckily, UK casino enthusiasts have access to various operators that give 20 free spins, no deposit needed. If you’re on the lookout for this specific bonus, a new casino called Fever Slots offers 20 bonus spins on the ever-so-popular Starburst slot. Follow the link and check out this exciting bonus!
50 Free Spins
Although not as common as the previous two, the 50 bonus spins promotion sounds like a dream come true. Fortunately, Cashmo, a new kid on the block, seems to know exactly what the UK players need — an online casino free registration bonus of 50 free spins on Rainbow Slots. If you like the game, these extra spins will definitely come in handy.
100 Free Spins
Some casino operators like to take it a step further and offer new members a jaw-dropping bonus of 100 free spins. You might think there’s a catch, but if you read the fine print and respect the bonus terms, you’ll be good to go. If you’re ready to take on such a hefty sign up bonus, head on over to Bonus Boss and collect 100 free spins upon registration.
New and existing UK players enjoy having an online casino free registration bonus while exploring the platform of their choice. That is why we’ve examined the UK online gambling scene and come up with a list of top-rated online casinos with fantastic bonuses.
We’ve done our part — now, it’s up to you to pick the casino you like the best and kickstart the entire gambling adventure with a bang!
- How to choose the best free spins casino sites?
- If you look at our lists, you’ll find top-rated online casinos with fantastic free spin bonus offers. All sites are regulated and trustworthy, so it’s up to you to find the one that meets your needs.
- Are sites with free spins bonuses safe to add my card?
- If you choose an online casino from this page, you can add the card without worrying about safety and security. All operators employ advanced SSL encryption technologies that protect all sensitive information, including banking details.
- What other UK casino bonuses can I receive?
- Besides free spins, UK casinos boast various exciting bonus offers, including no deposit, first deposit, cashback, and reload bonuses. The range of promotions will vary from one platform to another, so make sure to check out the casino’s offer before signing up.
- Do I need to make a payment to claim a card registration bonus?
- Usually, first deposit offers require payment, and at times, so do free spins. However, no deposit bonuses only ask players to create an account and add a card. That’s why you should always consult the bonus terms and conditions before registering.
- How many free spins can I get by adding the card?
- This solely depends on the casino. Some operators reward players with ten free spins, while others feature 50 free spins as a bonus for registration casino.