Top-Rated EU Casinos That Accept UK Players 2021
If you’re on the lookout for the best online casinos in Europe, you’ve come to the right place. In recent years, the EU gambling landscape has been flourishing, and we understand why many Brits would like to dip their toes in it and explore the uncharted waters of non-British online gaming sites.
To help you find what you’re looking for, we’ve completed an in-depth review of top-performing casinos and compiled a list of the best ones. The operators you see in this article host enviable game collections, fantastic bonuses, secure payment options, and reliable customer support.
UP TO £100 + 150 EXTRA SPINS
- 18+ only.New players only.
- Offer valid upon 4 deposits.
- Min deposit £20.
- Welcome package split over 4 deposits, 35x wagering applies.
- Gamble responsibly.
- Popular Jackpot Slots
- Wide Variety of Live Games
- Pay by Phone Available
100% up to £200 + 30 Bonus Spins on 1st Deposit
- 18+ only.
- New customers only
- 35x wagering applies.
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- Simple deposit and withdrawal options
100%/£100 + 300 FS
- New players only.
- £10 min deposit. £30 max bet using bonus.
- 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days.
- Skrill + Neteller excluded.
- Max Bonus £100
- 100% welcome bonus
- Mobile friendly casino
- £10 minimum deposit
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
Applies only to new depositing players.
Min deposit €10. 18+.
Wagering requirement apply 35x.
Offer valid for 24hr.
100 spins includes 3 deposit.
- € 7000 per month of withdrawal limit
- Different currencies
- More than 500 games
- 18+ New players Only.
- £10 min deposit.
- £5 max bet using bonus.
- 40 x wagering applies.
- Bonus valid for 14 days.
- 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days.
- Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit.
- Max Free Spins winnings £100. E-Wallets excluded.
- Hosted more than 1500 games
- High withdrawal limits
- Various currencies accepted
Best European Casinos for UK Players
Choosing the top ten EU online casinos was no small feat. Countries with legalized and regulated online gambling markets boast standout operators that match some of the biggest names (top 20 online casinos) in the UK.
The list below includes the best online casinos in Europe, you can find more information on each operator and learn what it has to offer.
Playluck is a new kid on the block. With a classic welcome bonus of 100% up to €500 and 100 free spins, a wide range of games from renowned software providers, and a superb selection of live dealer titles, this casino is an excellent choice. If you’re looking for an engaging experience, you should check this one out!
Casiplay hosts a broad selection of slots, table games, and live casino titles. The rewarding sign-up bonus of 100% up to £100 + 100 free spins is more than enough to kickstart the adventure and boost the odds of winning. The multiple payment options, cutting-edge security protocols, and easy-to-use platform guarantee an excellent gaming experience.
Genesis Casino is a common choice among UK players looking for EU online casinos. The two valid gambling licences from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain and the Malta Gaming Authority guarantee a fair yet exciting gaming adventure. With various bonuses and promotions, and hundreds of gaming options, Genesis Casino seems like a real catch.
This operator boasts a unique theme inspired by Greek mythology. With a generous new player bonus and exciting slot games, UK players will have a ball. Casino Gods platform offers fast and secure payouts, allowing you to cash out the winnings hassle-free.
If you want to mix a potion for good luck, Casino Lab is the place to be. The fun design, hefty welcome bonus, and live chat support provide a unique gaming experience to all players, including those in the UK.
Online since 2016, Spinit Casino is one of the top gambling destinations for casino enthusiasts worldwide, including those from the UK. As the name says, slots dominate the game portfolio, but players also have access to various table games and live dealer titles. What makes this operator stand out is the live casino welcome bonus, perfect for those interested in real-time gameplay.
With a neat design and easy-to-navigate layout, Betway Casino guarantees a fantastic experience. The gambling hub has it all — sports betting, enthralling casino games, live dealer section, secure payment methods, and enticing bonuses and exclusive promotions. Thanks to its longstanding presence in online gambling, Betway falls into the category of outstanding EU casino sites.
MrPlay boasts a mind-blowing collection of sports betting opportunities and casino games. With fast registration, hassle-free payments, and an exciting game offering, fun is guaranteed. The operator rewards all new players with a neat sign up bonus, perfect for beginners looking to jumpstart their adventures.
Despite being known as one of the best sports bettings platforms in Europe, 888 also runs a successful online casino. With its popular £88 no deposit bonus and fantastic games, 888 casino attracts new and seasoned players and turns them into loyal members.
CasiGO is another European online casino that welcomes UK players with open arms. The neat design allows you to navigate the site without difficulty, while the game collection and hefty free spin bonuses turn it into a rewarding experience. With efficient live chat support and secure payments, you can enjoy a carefree venture and try out diverse gaming options.
Main Features of EU Casino online sites for UK Players
The best online casinos in Europe that welcome UK players have some standout features that make them a perfect choice. Although not all EU casino sites have made the cut, the ones you find in this review have passed with flying colours.
Here’s a list of the most important features we looked for in EU online casino sites:
- Secure Payment Methods — All operators offer secure banking solutions to their players, including the UK ones. What’s more, some support the local currency, meaning you’ll be able to deposit and withdraw funds using British pounds (£).
- Licensing and Security — We ensure every EU online casino is licensed by the country’s regulatory body. That way, players will have access to a safe and fair gambling environment. We also make sure all platforms employ advanced security protocols to protect your transactions and sensitive data.
- Wide Range of Games — There’s no point in playing in a European online casino without a rich game portfolio. Since we want all our readers to find titles that fit their tastes, we selected casinos that host slots, table games, bingo, lotteries, and even live dealer titles.
- Rewarding Bonuses and Promotions — What makes online casino sites stand out from their land-based counterparts are the hefty welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions. That’s why we examined the Promotions section of each casino and found the ones with the best offers.
- Excellent Customer Support — If you have any questions or problems, you should be able to get adequate help. Thankfully, the best European online casinos for UK players provide reliable and efficient customer support reachable via live chat, email, or phone.
Top 5 Trusted Casino Operators in Europe
If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the top ten EU online casino sites we presented above; you should check out the sites below. They have also passed our tests and reviews, meaning you’ll enjoy playing various games and collecting attractive rewards.
Perhaps one of the operators below will turn out to be a perfect match:
- Very Well Casino
- Prestige Spin Casino
- MyStake Casino
- Jackpot Charm Casino
- Triumph Casino
Pros and Cons of Playing in EU Casinos That Accept UK Players
If you’re still on the fence about EU casino sites, we have many great reasons that might convince you to sign up in one of the top-class European casinos. Of course, there are some drawbacks, but the important thing is that the pros outweigh the cons.
Below, you can read more about the advantages and disadvantages of playing in one of these gambling sites:
- A rich selection of currency options for deposits and withdrawals
- Licensed by well-known regulators
- An exuberant collection of gaming opportunities
- Wide range of rewarding bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Helpful and reliable customer support
- International payment providers accepted
- Despite being EU-based, casino brands cover many languages
- Withdrawal procedures can be cumbersome and tiring
- Lack of British-focused payment methods
- Fewer no deposit bonus offers compared to the UK operators
However, you can also take a look at new online casinos launched in the UK during the past year. Or another option is to check the list of trusted software providers and the trusted loyal brands hosting their games.
Alternatives to European Online Casino Sites
European casino sites are undoubtedly a fantastic gaming option for UK players. However, if, for some reason, you want to explore other offers or search for more versatile gambling options, you should switch your focus to overseas operators.
Below, you’ll find some of the most popular iGaming markets that operate on an international level:
- Australia — Australians are considered to be the biggest casino enthusiasts in the world. Unfortunately for them, Aussie gaming sites only accept players from other countries. On the other hand, that makes them perfect for UK players who can join hassle-free and enjoy the adventure.
- America — The growing US iGaming market means more possibilities for UK customers to try out different software provides and venture into a unique gaming world. The newly-launched US online gaming sites offer rewarding promotions and fun-to-play games.
- Gibraltar — With a gambling commission of its own, Gibraltar is home to some of the best EU casinos for UK players to join. The fantastic range of games, neat bonuses and interesting features guarantee an excellent gambling adventure.
- Canada — Typically, Canadian gambling sites hold licences from either the Kahnawake Gambling Commission or US-based regulators, meaning they are perfectly safe for UK residents. If you opt for a Canadian casino operator, you’ll enjoy a fair and immersive gaming experience.
UK-based casino enthusiasts can easily take advantage of some fantastic European online gaming sites. If you’re uncertain which one to join, feel free to check out our recommendations and take a closer look.
- What are the top European gambling sites?
- The European online gambling market is overflowing with high-quality casino sites, and we’ve thoroughly researched the scene to find the best ones. The list you see above will lead you to top-rated EU casinos. However, it’s up to you to choose the one that fits your needs and standards.
- Can I play in an EU casino with British pounds?
- In most cases, you’ll be able to top up your account using British pounds. However, some sites won’t support GBP, meaning you’d have to convert the money to other currencies, which comes with additional fees. To see whether an online casino accepts British pounds, look at the site’s Banking section.
- Is it possible for UK players to play in EU casino websites?
- Yes, it is. UK players who wish to explore the gaming portfolio of an EU site can easily do it by setting up an account and becoming a member. From there, you can try various games, collect bonuses, and enjoy.
- Are online casino sites legal in Europe?
- This depends on the country. Some have regulated online gambling markets, while others haven’t made that step yet. Still, you shouldn’t feel worried — the iGaming industry is flourishing with exciting opportunities for UK customers.
- Can UK players legally play in European casino sites?
- Of course. There’s no law prohibiting UK players from accessing any European online gambling sites. However, you should practice caution because the Gambling Commission of Great Britain won’t be there to help you out if you run into trouble. But that’s precisely why you should rely on our choices when EU online casino sites are concerned. They’ve been vetted by our team of experts and have passed with flying colours.