Big Ben Slot
Online casino info
Back in 2015 Aristocrat provider released a slot game based on the iconic British tourist attraction, Big Ben. The game design and the choice of game symbol icons will take you right to the streets of London, so players who like British culture will definitely like the vibes.
Big Ben has 5 reels, 3 rows and only 25 paylines. The number may seem low but the slot provides players with a variety of betting options as you can place stakes from as low as £0.01 and all up until £50 cap.
The game boasts a Return to Player (RTP) value of 95.55% which is a bit lower than the industry average of 96%. The maximum payout you can win is 30000 coins if Lady Luck smiles upon you.
Gameplay & Bonus Features
Symbol sets available in the Big Ben slot will let you explore the streets of London with ease. For the low-value icons you have the regular playing card symbols from 9 to K. High-paying symbols will brace your screen with tavern sign, lamp post, red telephone box, the famous London bus, UK flag and of course the royal crown.
The royal guard takes the proud role of a Wild Symbol in this slot. Not only will it replace any other symbol in winning combinations, but it also doubles your winnings.
Coincidentally, it is also the highest paying symbol of the game. Landing 5 royal guards will earn you up to 30,000 which is pretty incredible if you manage to get that lucky.
Scatter symbol takes the shape of Big Ben itself. Landing 2-5 of them will award you with 2x, 5x, 25x or 1000x your wager depending on how many icons you got.
Big Ben Feature
Let’s not forget about the other role of Scatters in this game. Getting the Big Ben symbol on the reels 1 or 5 at the same time, a Big Ben Feature will be activated.
The clock tower will begin to chime from 1 to 12 times. The number of chimes will determine a multiplier bonus ranging from 2x to 500x, the more chimes you hear, the bigger your multiplier bonus on your bet will be.
But the Bonus Features don’t end there, since Big Ben Scatter is a pretty versatile icon. When you land at least 3 of them with a single spin, a Free Spins Feature will activate.
If you unlock the feature with 3 Scatters, you will get 15 Free Spins. If you landed 4 or 5 clock towers though, you will be awarded with 20 and 25 Spins respectively. By the way, all wins during this mode will be subject to a 2x multiplier and you can earn extra spins by getting 3+ Scatters more.
- What is the Return to Player value of Big Ben?
- Big Ben has a RTP value of 95.55% which is quite decent but lower than the average industry standard rate of 96%.
- What is the betting range for this game?
- The amount you can bet ranges from £0.01 minimum and £50 maximum per spin.
- What is the maximum payout in this slot?
- Getting 5 Wild symbols on a winning payline will earn you 30,000 coins and this can be done in both Base Game and Free Game.
- Does Big Ben slot offer a Free Spins Mode?
- Yes. You can unlock it by getting at least 3 Big Ben Scatters on reels. You will begin with at least 15 Free Spins but it is possible to start with 20 or 25 if you get more Scatters. As a cherry on top, all your winnings in this mode will be doubled.