Paysafecard Casinos Ins and Outs
Want to gamble but afraid of fraud schemes and possible revealing of your personality? Nowadays, online casinos allow you to make payments not only from Visa, MasterCard, but using Paysafecard. It’s a convenient and simple way to make a payment, and lot of gamblers are already using it. We formed a list of casinos where anyone can deposit with Paysafecard.
50 Extra Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is £10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: £0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at £500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
100% up to €200 + 30 Bonus Spins on 1st Deposit
- 18+ only.
- New customers only
- 35x wagering applies.
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- Excellent range of slot machines
- Simple deposit and withdrawal options
- 18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit £10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 25x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- 24hr Payouts
- New UK players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of £10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is £5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
What Paysafecard Is, And How To Use It
Paysafecard is your most convenient way of making deposits in the casinos. It’s a sort of a voucher you can buy either online or in an exact outlet near you. It costs from £10 to £250, depending on the amount of money you’re willing to spend on gambling. The maximum sum you can deposit in one go is £1000, but you should enter multiple pins to make such a large expenditure. Paysafecard contains a special code with 16 symbols you have to put in when making a payment. It’s like a cash-money but in the form of a voucher.
This way of depositing has a lot of advantages, comparing to other methods. First of all, it’s pretty much faster. You only need to enter the code of your card where needed, without putting any additional information. Secondly, judging from the “name” of this card, it’s certainly the safest way to keep your personal data in secret. It doesn’t require any information, just your money and a little time to buy. Nothing to say, it’s a convenient way. You can order your Paysafecard online, without going anywhere!
The Distinction Between Paysafecard And Paysafecard MasterCard
Let’s clarify what Paysafecard MasterCard is. It’s a kind of credit card very similar to the original Paysafecard, but with slightly different features in use. This type of card has a limit of £4000 to be on your balance, much bigger than Paysafecard has. Plus, it keeps some thresholds when making transactions to another card and withdrawing money using an ATM.
It’s also a cool way if you want to upload and withdraw your winnings using the same card. MasterCard allows you to do it, but be ready for a lot of fees, starting with an annual fee of £8 and ending with an ATM withdrawal fee of 3%. Whereas with the Paysafecard you usually shouldn’t pay extra.
Clear Guide How To Make a Deposit In Paysafecard Casino
Here’s the detailed step-by-step instruction on how to get and apply your Paysafecard:
- Buy your card. Customers can find a Paysafecard either in their nearby local shops or on the Internet. If you want to purchase the card in the store, you’d better use a Paysafecard official site to find a proper place close to you. There are many locations in the UK distributing them. Thus, it won’t be difficult to find what you need. The second way is even easier and doesn’t require any extra body movements at all. You just need to order a Paysafecard on the official seller website and rest assured you won’t be deceived. This way is the most reliable among others.
- Choose proper casinos. After you bought your Paysafecard, it’s obvious to find a casino site you want to try. But before registering, make sure you read all the terms and conditions and checked wagering requirements. We recommend choosing a casino from our list of top casinos with a Paysafecard deposit to be calm that you’ll get a cool deal. After picking up the platform, register and enter the main information needed.
- Make a deposit with your Paysafecard. Open the deposit section on the casino site and choose the Paysafecard payment method. Then enter a 16-digit code you have on your card. That’s all, no additional data required. After putting your pin down, check the funds in your casino account, they’ll be transferred quickly. Some of the sites can also provide you with different bonuses for your deposits, check it before paying.
- Play your favourite games! Now, you have your money on your account and can gamble with them easily!
Nothing difficult in using a Paysafecard. It’ll save you time and hide your personal data away from everyone. Moreover, you can always be sure you don’t spend more money than planned.
Casinos With Paysafecard Deposit: How To Make a Withdrawal
After winning some funds, you’ll obviously want to withdraw them. But is it possible to do with a Paysafecard? To answer this question, you should carefully check the terms and conditions of your casino. Some of them don’t allow players to withdraw their winnings on the Paysafecard. Furthermore, you definitely won’t be able to transfer your money on the voucher with 16-digit code. To do it, you should create a Paysafecard account on the official website. Paysafecard MasterCard allows making withdrawals using an ATM method, but, as we already mentioned, be ready for some additional fees in this case. Besides, you always can use other ways to get your cash: bank account, various e-wallets and so on. Just check what your casino suggests as withdrawal methods before starting playing games.
Perks And Pitfalls Of Paysafecard
Every payment tool, even if it seems flawless, has its own advantages and drawbacks. Let’s discover them in the Paysafecard payment method:
- You’ll always remain anonymous. There is not even the smallest chance for someone to indicate any information about your personality. Paysafecard is the most convenient and trusted method when you want to keep confidentiality. Bank accounts and e-wallets usually save all your transactions, whereas Paysafecard doesn’t have such an option.
- You can control your expenditures. Binge gambling can be a real problem for some people. It’s important not to let the situation get out of hand. Hence, there is a great way for players to keep their spending under the control. You can buy only vouchers with a fixed amount of money on it and spend no more than this sum. It’s easier to regulate your betting when you have set limits.
- Anyone can deal with it. The process of Paysafecard payment takes no more than a couple of minutes. Casino deposit Paysafecard doesn’t require any information except 16-digit code in your voucher. That’s why the procedure of making a payment is not only safe but quick.
- A vast span of casinos and games. With Paysafecard, there won’t be any problems to find a casino appropriate
- Difficult to make large wages. The highest cost of Paysafecard is usually £250. That means you can’t make a wager bigger than this. You, of course, can combine a few vouchers, but the sum can be no more than £1000 at once. It’s a great option to control your spending, but not at all for making large wagers.
- Impossible to withdraw. With Paysafecard, you can only deposit but not to withdraw your funds. For withdrawing, you should use some other methods like bank accounts or e-wallets. And yes, you’ll be made to provide some of your personal data. Nevertheless, online casinos offer a wide range of withdrawing methods now. Be sure, you’ll find the appropriate one!
- You can bump into fees. Not all of the operators, but some of them can take additional charges from the players. It’s better to get to know about that before you start playing. Check out terms and conditions of a particular casino you’re going to visit. Though, there are not many platforms taking charge from players.
Looking at all the drawbacks, we can definitely say that all of them are manageable. In comparison to the advantages of Paysafecard, disadvantages seem to be only small obstructions on the way to the reliable user-friendly method of depositing.
Diversity Of Paysafecard Casinos And Games
It’s not surprising that many casinos accept Paysafecard nowadays. If you don’t stick to the modern tendencies, you fail. Therefore, it’s not difficult to find a proper casino with desired games for the customers. Check out the types of Paysafe casinos below and choose the best one for you!
New Paysafecard Casinos
Demand gives rise to supply. We already know that the Paysafecards are extremely popular among British users. That’s why there are more and more new Paysafe casinos every year. And there is a great opportunity for those who want to try something fresh! Usually, new players can receive a large bonus, a sort of inviting promo, as to show this casino in the best possible light. There is nothing to be afraid of when deciding to try a new website. Simply, be attentive and read all the terms and conditions in paring with wagering requirements thoroughly. Yet, you can always find the coolest new Paysafecard casinos on our website!
A mobile has already become a kind of extension of our arm. That’s why we’re not at all surprised with mobile Paysafecard casinos. It’s a quick and comfortable way to make some wagers or play another game during the day. Your laptop isn’t always at hand, but the phone is. Besides, there are many really great sites to satisfy even the fussiest mobile gamblers. If you’re one who keens on mobile casinos, then why not just try Paysafecard. With its own mobile app, it appears to be the most convenient payment method for such websites. Just enter your code from the voucher and enjoy your stay in the Paysafe casinos!
Paysafecard Slot Sites and Apps
Slots are, probably, the most popular type of game among all the players. And there are many sites and even apps to play them. The main thing is that every site has its different slots to try on. This wide range of various types let even the hardened gamblers to find something unique all the time. And Paysafecard is an incredible way of making a payment while playing. Judge for yourself: it’s quick, simple and doesn’t require any extra information. Moreover, you can find that all the top slot sites and apps accept Paysafecard. You can ascertain about it by checking our list of the greatest casinos with Paysafecard.
Live casinos are coming to be more and more popular in the British gambling community. It’s a stunning variant for those who don’t want to leave their home but want to feel this atmosphere of a real casino with the croupier and live games. It’s streaming from the real-based casino in a really high quality of the video. Sounds cool, yeh? Such casinos also often accept Paysafecard as a payment method. Though, you can easily find live casinos on our platform and make your deposit to play the best live games!
Paysafecard Table Games
Besides different slots, casinos suggest their players trying plenty of table games. Poker, roulette, blackjack and much more entertaining are waiting for you to pick them. Due to their variety, table games are a great choice for those who always want to try some new formats. With Paysafecard, it became even more convenient. Buy the voucher, enter your pin code and get a kick out of best table games!
If you want to try yourself in something more analytical, look no further than betting sites. It’s a great chance for sports fans to test their abilities to predict the results of the competitions. There are a lot of Paysafecard betting sites to choose from. Besides, you can always bet the smallest amount of money, it starts from £1 to £10 on the UK betting sites. The largest deposit can be up to £1000.
Other options to replace Paysafecard
Pay by phone
Why try Paysafecard
Taking into account all the facts mentioned above, we can say that a Paysafecard payment method is one of the best so far. It doesn’t require any personal data, doesn’t take much time to purchase this voucher and is definitely the quickest way to make a deposit. Moreover, heaps of casinos accept this payment method. You can find a list of the best Paysafe casinos in the UK on our Casinosters platform. We recommend only reliable and licensed websites, so, take your Paysafecard and try them!
- Do Mobile Casinos accept Paysafecard?
- Sure. Almost all reliable mobile casinos accept Paysafecard. But check whether it's an available option before you start gambling. You can also find some of the Paysafecard mobile casino websites on Casinosters.
- "MyPaySafeCard account" what does this mean?
- This is the account connected to all Paysafecards you buy. You can track your funds there, by entering all the codes you have. Some casinos also let users withdraw their winnings to MyPaySafeCard account.
- Can I combine several codes to deposit a big sum?
- Yes, you can combine two or more pins on almost all casino sites accepting Paysafecard as a payment method.
- What are the ways to purchase a Paysafecard?
- There are two main ways to buy a Paysafecard: in a real-based store or online. You can check the shops near you on the official Paysafecard site.
- Should I register a MyPaySafeCard account to be able to use a Paysafecard?
- No, you shouldn't. If you just want to deposit your money at the online casino site, you need the code of your Paysafecard only.
- Can I withdraw my winnings with Paysafecard?
- Unfortunately, no. You can only deposit with your Paysafecard. These vouchers with codes are created only for payments. But still, some casinos let you withdraw your money on your Paysafecard account if you have such.